It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
My secret source has revealed that at least some of the Metal Slug games (not sure which ones for sure) are on their way here.

The-Business: Some of you have been waiting for it: Bethesda Game Studios (The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim, Fallout 3 & 4) got added to the catalog (as company, no games yet).
Niiiice. :-)
What?? I want all Metal Slug games (from 1 to 6)

Metal Slug 7 (or XX) can't out here...

(i don't want mobile version and steam version is a mobile version converted...)

no news about Mafia1 and GTA series)
Post edited May 23, 2017 by FulVal
SCPM: My secret source has revealed that at least some of the Metal Slug games (not sure which ones for sure) are on their way here.

The-Business: Some of you have been waiting for it: Bethesda Game Studios (The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim, Fallout 3 & 4) got added to the catalog (as company, no games yet).
SCPM: Niiiice. :-)
BULLSHIT!

YOU LIE!

STOP LYING. YOU LIAR.
IT HAS BEGUN!!! :)
Andrey82: IT HAS BEGUN!!! :)
The Brussel sprouts are calling!
adaliabooks: Nice, that usually means a release this week... Probably tomorrow or Thursday seeing as they are still the major release days.
Or Friday. The weekly sale was hinting at a special guest joining this Friday.

Atari already answered the call and there's another mystery guest coming this Friday. Wonder who that is...
By the way fortune_p_dawg - don't forget to zigzag. Lighting is about to strike you ;p
Post edited May 22, 2017 by tremere110
adaliabooks: Nice, that usually means a release this week... Probably tomorrow or Thursday seeing as they are still the major release days.
tremere110: Or Friday. The weekly sale was hinting at a special guest joining this Friday.

Atari already answered the call and there's another mystery guest coming this Friday. Wonder who that is...
tremere110: By the way fortune_p_dawg - don't forget to zigzag. Lighting is about to strike you ;p
As I said in the sale thread, I think the wording suggests that's just another publishers' games coming.

The post for the RPG sale however hints at something more likely:

But that's not everything: keep an eye out for hidden gems that shouldn't go unnoticed, plus new additions arriving this Wednesday.
tremere110: By the way fortune_p_dawg - don't forget to zigzag.
I'm afraid the afterburner of gassy exuberance and jubilation is going to make that impossible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBcF6n-skk
Lemon_Curry: The Brussel sprouts are calling!
this is just too coincidental! i had a pound and a half of brussels sprouts the last night along with a plate full of baked fish... i am ready gog, i have been ready to be baptized in the viscous liquid of thine rpg loins for a four score and a fortnight.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by fortune_p_dawg
fortune_p_dawg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBcF6n-skk
Lemon_Curry: The Brussel sprouts are calling!
fortune_p_dawg: this is just too coincidental! i had a pound and a half of brussels sprouts the last night along with a plate full of baked fish... i am ready gog, i have been ready to be baptized in the viscous liquid of thine rpg loins for a four score and a fortnight.
This is getting to erotic for me to handle, brb fapping.
fortune_p_dawg: this is just too coincidental! i had a pound and a half of brussels sprouts the last night along with a plate full of baked fish... i am ready gog, i have been ready to be baptized in the viscous liquid of thine rpg loins for a four score and a fortnight.
This calls for a celebration: open the wax sealed bag of vintage sprouts and let the ungodly ceremony of oblivious christening commence!
Lord_Kane: This is getting to erotic for me to handle, brb fapping.
Whatever works. ;D
Post edited May 22, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
I'm sure it will be Fallout Shelter. :trollface:
But seriously, in addition to the above, I would like to see also Hunted: Demon's Forge and at least the first part of Dishonored.
I know, I know, these games are not so wannable by the majority, but in addition I would very much like to see them too.
Well I'll be a Kajit's uncle, better get me 'ol skooma pipe ready for Wednesday then.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
OMG! It can't be true! Finally!
Loger13: I'm sure it will be Fallout Shelter. :trollface:
But seriously, in addition to the above, I would like to see also Hunted: Demon's Forge and at least the first part of Dishonored.
I know, I know, these games are not so wannable by the majority, but in addition I would very much like to see them too.
Dishonored 1 is pretty much top of my list for Bethesda stuff, so you're not alone on that one. Apart from New Vegas, the Fallouts and Elder Scrolls games we have yet to see here are all kinda throwaway games, once the spectacle has worn off.