It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Give my regards to Oblivion!
SCPM: ...
Slime Rancher too, though you already dug that up. ;)

https://www.gog.com/support/slime_rancher
IronArcturus: Is there really a chance we'll see Oblivion on GOG?
Matruchus: Gog has already set up a support page for it here: https://www.gog.com/support/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_goty_edition

So its definitely coming. The only question is when?
I wonder if only the GOTY gets here or we'll also get the Deluxe Goty. I really want a horse armor :P
Matruchus: Gog has already set up a support page for it here: https://www.gog.com/support/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_goty_edition

So its definitely coming. The only question is when?
blotunga: I wonder if only the GOTY gets here or we'll also get the Deluxe Goty. I really want a horse armor :P
I would hope Deluxe as there's more than just the horse armor in that version. It would be a shame if we didn't get Deluxe or some kind of DLC upgrade option at least.
blotunga: I wonder if only the GOTY gets here or we'll also get the Deluxe Goty. I really want a horse armor :P
haydenaurion: I would hope Deluxe as there's more than just the horse armor in that version. It would be a shame if we didn't get Deluxe or some kind of DLC upgrade option at least.
Of course there are... the horse armor just sprung into my mind as one of the first (if not the first) cosmetic DLC that costs a shitload of money.
haydenaurion: I would hope Deluxe as there's more than just the horse armor in that version. It would be a shame if we didn't get Deluxe or some kind of DLC upgrade option at least.
blotunga: Of course there are... the horse armor just sprung into my mind as one of the first (if not the first) cosmetic DLC that costs a shitload of money.
Indeed, I just hope Bethesda realizes this. :P
Looking at the last pages in this beloved thread I´ve got only one thing to say:
I´ve gonna get some paysafecards... :D
fortune_p_dawg: i have seen the LIGHT! we shall hence forth, by the eternal grace of of OBLIVION!!!112 be ENLIGHTENED!
blakstar: 1. And lo, didst Oblivion come unto GOG, and fortune_p_dawg's wallet became enlightened.
2. Sorryeth... that should have been "lightened".
3. And during the time before this, didst the blues roll their eyes, and sayeth "No, we don't know anything about that."
4. And then it was releasethed the next day.
5. And before the time before the time mentioned before, they just assumethed that most of their forum users were complete nutters! :-P
releasethed is what it shall forever more be!!
wow dude! fucking awesome
Most links show you the gog bear now it seems.
NuffCatnip: Most links show you the gog bear now it seems.
Yup. GOG is catching up.
Grargar: Yup. GOG is catching up.
At least they only fixed it after SCPM discovered this.
Damn, now I can't know if getting a 404 when I tried Mafia is because it didn't exist or because of 'the fix'.
Yeah, its seems gog is hiding stuff again :)
rodrolliv: Damn, now I can't know if getting a 404 when I tried Mafia is because it didn't exist or because of 'the fix'.
I'm pretty sure I tried Mafia 8-12 hours ago (while going through the wishlist) and it 404'd then, too, unfortunately. (I was going through the wishlist.)