It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood & Gold: Caribbean! is coming to GOG December 10th. Owners of Caribbean! will get the game for free as a new entry on the shelf, because saves from the original version will be incompatible. I presume, it will also be the case that the original version will be removed from the catalog and replaced with this version, since it seems it won't be supported anymore.
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/259949/Blood__Gold_Caribbean__Announcement.php

And Bombshell has a released date and price, it's coming January 29th, and it'll be 34.99 regular edition and 39.99 deluxe edition.
http://gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/260010/3D_REALMSrsquo_ACTION_SHOOTER_BOMBSHELL_GETS_A_JANUARY_292016_RELEASE_DATE_DIGITAL_PACKAGES_DETAILED.php
And it seems a Build-engine version prequel to Bombshell is also in development and you get some kind of early-access to it when you buy the deluxe edition (I recall Interceptor was looking for Build level designers not too long ago, so I guess that was for this project).
Post edited November 21, 2015 by SCPM
SCPM: Blood & Gold: Caribbean! is coming to GOG December 10th. Owners of Caribbean! will get the game for free as a new entry on the shelf, because saves from the original version will be incompatible. I presume, it will also be the case that the original version will be removed from the catalog and replaced with this version, since it seems it won't be supported anymore.
Good to hear that they decided to completely overhaul in a similar way to Viking Conquest. Will definitely add it to my collection, then.
IronArcturus: It looks like GOG is going to get "Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity" soon! It's listed in the Upcoming tab!
Wrong thread. That's official confirmation. I might pick this one up once it gets here.
Very interesting. The GOG search doesn't find the game, but it's still in the catalog.
Edit: Nevermind, made a typo.
Post edited November 22, 2015 by The-Business
The-Business: Very interesting. The GOG search doesn't find the game, but it's still in the catalog.
Search function works just fine here. Now that you mentioned the game it might be interesting for some people to know that there is a new version of the game coming online on gog.com on 10th of December called Blood and Gold: Caribbean. It seems the devs reworked the game and are going to release it as a standalone version next to the Caribbean. Also its free for existing owners.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/293010/announcements/detail/747957544731504508
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Matruchus
The-Business: Very interesting. The GOG search doesn't find the game, but it's still in the catalog.
Matruchus: Search function works just fine here. Now that you mentioned the game it might be interesting for some people to know that there is a new version of the game coming online on gog.com on 10th of November called Blood and Gold: Caribbean. It seems the devs reworked the game and are going to release it as a standalone version next to the Caribbean. Also its free for existing owners.

Ummm perhaps you mean 10th of December?
Post edited November 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Matruchus: Search function works just fine here. Now that you mentioned the game it might be interesting for some people to know that there is a new version of the game coming online on gog.com on 10th of November called Blood and Gold: Caribbean. It seems the devs reworked the game and are going to release it as a standalone version next to the Caribbean. Also its free for existing owners.

JudasIscariot: Ummm perhaps you mean 10th of December?
Sorry. Yes, a typo :) Fixed.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Matruchus
New company: Stygian Software: Underrail

Summary

Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat. It's inspired by western RPG classics such as Fallout, Arcanum, Neverwinter Nights and System Shock 2.

Story

The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.

The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.

Features

Great character customization possibilities through stats, skills, feats, items and more that allows for many different play-styles
Tactical turn based combat that utilizes weapons, energy shields, grenades, psi abilities and more
Vast underground world to explore: city states, abandoned building complexes, natural caverns, secret areas and more
Elaborate item crafting system

Platform

Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)

Release date

When it's done. Sometimes during 2015.
The-Business: New company: Stygian Software: Underrail
That's not unofficial. It showed up in the new and coming tab some hours ago. ;-)
SCPM: Blood & Gold: Caribbean! is coming to GOG December 10th. Owners of Caribbean! will get the game for free as a new entry on the shelf, because saves from the original version will be incompatible. I presume, it will also be the case that the original version will be removed from the catalog and replaced with this version, since it seems it won't be supported anymore.
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/259949/Blood__Gold_Caribbean__Announcement.php
The most disappointing part of Caribbean! to me is the lack of Linux support. It's based on the Warband engine, which does support Linux, so it shouldn't have been too difficult for them to support Linux. It will definitely be a "buy" for me, if it comes to Linux.
The-Business:
Sounds neat! It seems like GoG is continuing its turnbased RPG assault on me ;)

Seriously, it seems like every time I pick one up to play and end up thoroughly loving it, there are five more waiting in the wings for me. At this rate I may never play another genre again!
Ixamyakxim: Sounds neat! It seems like GoG is continuing its turnbased RPG assault on me ;)
Well, I was going to keep my mind out of the gutter >.>
Ixamyakxim: Sounds neat! It seems like GoG is continuing its turnbased RPG assault on me ;)
JudasIscariot: Well, I was going to keep my mind out of the gutter >.>
Didn't even come close to thinking that sounded terrible when I typed it but yeah... whoops LOL.