It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It looks like Convoy is listed on the Upcoming tab. Has anyone played it before?
IronArcturus: It looks like Convoy is listed on the Upcoming tab. Has anyone played it before?
Well, I have and I can tell you right now it has a windowed mode :)
JudasIscariot: Well, I have and I can tell you right now it has a windowed mode :)
But, does it support the Xbox360 controller? :P
JudasIscariot: Well, I have and I can tell you right now it has a windowed mode :)
Grargar: But, does it support the Xbox360 controller? :P
Not that I know of as the way combat works I don't really see how it could be done properly :)
IronArcturus: It looks like Convoy is listed on the Upcoming tab. Has anyone played it before?
That's good to know! :P
IronArcturus: That's good to know! :P
As you can see I like to answer the most important questions first :P
IronArcturus: That's good to know! :P
JudasIscariot: As you can see I like to answer the most important questions first :P
Do you know if the GOG game cards could have windowed or gamepad compatibility information? That would really be useful!
JudasIscariot: As you can see I like to answer the most important questions first :P
IronArcturus: Do you know if the GOG game cards could have windowed or gamepad compatibility information? That would really be useful!
With gamepads we usually put down "X offers full support for the Xbox 360 controller" or "X fully supports XINput and DirectInput controllers". As for windowed mode, well, you're the only person I know of who actually asks about this :)
Post edited May 26, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: As for windowed mode, well, you're the only person I know of who actually asks about this :)
Windowed mode is now part of consoles. I'd say its fairly important information to most gamers. In particular those who have more than one monitor, or who have gaming as part of their multitasking routine.
JudasIscariot: As for windowed mode, well, you're the only person I know of who actually asks about this :)
HeDanny: Windowed mode is now part of consoles. I'd say its fairly important information to most gamers. In particular those who have more than one monitor, or who have gaming as part of their multitasking routine.
Heh, I did not know consoles support windowed mode now, my last console that I owned was a PS2 so it shows how behind I am in that aspect :)

I am not saying windowed mode isn't important, just that I've noticed IronArcturus being the only one who asked about it :)
I'm too lazy to read back more than 5 pages and it's not on the list, so

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die will be released June 5.
Sauce: official site, Playism newsletter

(Also, Gratuitous Space Battles 2, Not a Hero, Technobabylon, and Telepath Tactics were released.)
Starmaker: I'm too lazy to read back more than 5 pages and it's not on the list, so

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die will be released June 5.
You could look at the previous page though.
IronArcturus: Do you know if the GOG game cards could have windowed or gamepad compatibility information? That would really be useful!
There is a PCGaming Wiki extension for firefox which adds icons with that info at the GOG's storepage of the game.
Photo attached as an example while browsing with that extensions + barefoot essentials.
Attachments:
sample.png (357 Kb)
javihyuga: There is a PCGaming Wiki extension for firefox which adds icons with that info at the GOG's storepage of the game.
Photo attached as an example while browsing with that extensions + barefoot essentials.
Now that looks interesting! Is there a Chrome/Tampermonkey version?
IronArcturus: Now that looks interesting! Is there a Chrome/Tampermonkey version?
I don't use chrome but as a backup browser so I can't talk about experience, but it seems that yes, there is. I checked the picture on that and it seems that you don't need barefoot essentials at all.