It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Atelier Choice => Lelie Navigation (JRPG style):

Lelie’s not good at much, but what she lacks in talent, she makes up for with gusto! She and her partner Ciel, a gifted sorceress, are finally ready to tackle the real world and put their skills to use. It’ll be challenging in more ways than one, but as long as they have each other, nothing is lost forever.
Cats Who Play: Nothing new in the last 3 years from the dev. It's either Syrian Warfare or kittens. Or both.
Post edited December 14, 2021 by The-Business
Any chance Elden Ring will come to GOG?
McGuuffin: Any chance Elden Ring will come to GOG?
I highly doubt it, Bandai Namco have no games here and I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately.
Nope, no chance.

If they were going to release anything on GOG, it would be their old ancient games like Dark Souls, and certainly not their very hot brand new AAA-caliber title.
Swedrami: Fatesworn, the new expansion to Kingdoms of Amalur has been scheduled for a 14th December release.
Release Trailer
DOOMGUY69: I highly doubt it, Bandai Namco have no games here and I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately.
Ancient-Red-Dragon:
One can always hope, but thanks.
Post edited December 14, 2021 by McGuuffin
DOOMGUY69: I highly doubt it, Bandai Namco have no games here and I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately.
Technically a lie ;)
Post edited December 14, 2021 by Prah
Prah: Technically a lie ;)
My bad, I completely forgot about those games being published by Bandai Namco. Still since they don't have anything else I don't see them being interested in adding anything new.
DOOMGUY69: My bad, I completely forgot about those games being published by Bandai Namco. Still since they don't have anything else I don't see them being interested in adding anything new.
Yeah, you're right tho. I doubt we'll see any of the asian titles from them.
Any idea if mafia definitive edition would be released during this winter sale (or any point soon) ?
I know there were some rumblings in this thread that a potential release was on the cards.
mentalmitra: Any idea if mafia definitive edition would be released during this winter sale (or any point soon) ?
I know there were some rumblings in this thread that a potential release was on the cards.
I would expect any "big" releases at the start of the winter sale. Since we got the Armada's (with zero discount) I am not very optimistic about games like Days Gone, the remaining Tomb Raiders :'(
I'm hoping for Serious Sam 2 and 3. They had subforums a few months back, which were removed, so maybe somebody simply jumped the gun. >_>
Nergal01: I'm hoping for Serious Sam 2 and 3. They had subforums a few months back, which were removed, so maybe somebody simply jumped the gun. >_>
Those subforums appearing led me to beat TFE and TSE for the first time in preparation (i played both like a million times before but was always satisfied and quit after an hour or so). I was totally baffled when 2 & 3 just ... well ... weren't released. Hopefully it happens soon so i can get back into them. ^_^
high rated
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance should be coming to GOG imminently, according to the Steam page's trailer:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1695830/Baldurs_Gate_Dark_Alliance

Afterlove EP is coming to GOG Summer 2022:
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/dating-sim-rhythm-and-adventure-game-hybrid-afterlove-ep-announced-for-playstation-switch-and-pc
SCPM: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance should be coming to GOG imminently, according to the Steam page's trailer:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1695830/Baldurs_Gate_Dark_Alliance
Awesome! I was afraid it would be the new one, but it's the original. :D