It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The day is still young, plus forums have appeared for Alien Earth, Bloodwych, and Powerslave so those may still arrive today. :)
SCPM: The day is still young, plus forums have appeared for Alien Earth, Bloodwych, and Powerslave so those may still arrive today. :)
oh me oh my
SCPM: The day is still young, plus forums have appeared for Alien Earth, Bloodwych, and Powerslave so those may still arrive today. :)
Be great to see those games hBloodwych i missed when it came out on the atai st i dont want to miss that again
SCPM: Alien Earth
Neat.
Wish GOG could get their hands on Zax Alien Hunter next.
SCPM: Alien Earth, Bloodwych, and Powerslave
Sweet, thanks for the heads-up! I'm skeptical we'll see them today but presumably next week :)
Post edited November 13, 2020 by tfishell
New company in the catalog: Yaza Games for Inkulinati:
Inkulinati is a turn-based strategy with medieval animals inspired by 700 years-old real-life medieval marginalia. In Inkulinati, you are a Master of Living Ink, also known as the titular Inkulinati. You are part of a legendary group who battle one another on the pages of medieval manuscripts.

Use the Living Ink
Become the master of the Living Ink and draw your animal army on the pages of medieval books.

Each Inkulinati has its own Beasts, who in turn, have different abilities.
I'd expect them to show up during a sale, either today or tomorrow.

... or we could have a Black Friday sale on Monday. That would make sense on GOG more than anywhere else.
Post edited November 14, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
SCPM: Powerslave
its a HeXen/Heretic style game in Egypt and insanely fun... man this will be an instant buy for me, lost my disk way back when.
high rated
New companies of heroes:
Ancient Forge Studio: Glorious Companions, The Tenants
One More Level: more stuff for Ghostrunner or one of their earlier games?
high rated
New company name in the catalog: Apogee Entertainment. Probably Rise of the Triad Remastered
Post edited November 17, 2020 by The-Business
The-Business: New company name in the catalog: Apogee Entertainment. Probably Rise of the Triad Remastered
oh awesome! i didn't even know that was a thing.
The-Business: New company name in the catalog: Apogee Entertainment. Probably Rise of the Triad Remastered
Does this mean that Rise of the Tried is the first game to get a remaster and a remake?

Also means that there will be three Rise of the Triad games here and none of them are an actual sequel.
Wow this is exciting!
high rated
After beating around the bush about the subject for the last weeks, Phoenix Point is finally confirmed for release on GOG.
Source: Facebook
Lone_Scout: After beating around the bush about the subject for the last weeks, Phoenix Point is finally confirmed for release on GOG.
Source: Facebook
Oh yeah, thank you for the information! I think another GOG user asked the developer, too and wrote their response to the wish from Phoenix Point in the wishlist. The response indicated there would be a GOG release, too.
Post edited November 17, 2020 by iregart