It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Supreme Commander would be nice
BeatriceElysia: Question - is Waking soon here due to TinyBuild or Microsoft is totally OK with GOG?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: There were news about the partnership between Microsoft and GOG in 2019 (something about GOG Galaxy 2.0), so I think Microsoft is OK with GOG. (:
I thought that was just because of X-Box being accommodated natively by Galaxy 2.0 (unlike Steam and whatnot, which rely on community-made plug-ins).
aluinie: Supreme Commander would be nice
welp
Swedrami: Still no signs, yes.
But again - hopefully GoG is just saving it (along with something like Phantasie, for example) for a future (end-of-the-year?) classics bundle release, like they did in December 2019. Or that second round of dungeon crawlers, old and new, alongside Dungeon Master, Aeon of Sands - The Trail, Das Geisterschiff, Der Geisterturm, Ruzar- The Life Stone, The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, etc.
Maxvorstadt: Das Geisterschiff? Doesn`t really sound like a Dungeon Crawler, more like a point and click adventure.
Swedrami: May not sound like it but it and the sequel Der Geisterturm are dungeon crawlers alright. Nothing that reinvents the wheel or something, but solid entries in the genre. They also have this unique minimalistic and clean vector graphics design approach going on. Soundtrack is appropriately fitting too:

Das Geisterschiff Demo Gameplay
Der Geisterturm Pre-Pre-Pre-Alpha Gameplay
Maybe I missed it but I didn't see this mentioned in regards to the current status of the Phantasie series:

Doug Wood: "Thanks, I have submitted required documentation to GOG and am waiting for their response."
Post edited June 07, 2020 by Swedrami
high rated
New company in the catalog: kaleidoscube for A Juggler's Tale
“A Juggler’s Tale” is an atmospheric 3D sidescroller set in a medieval puppet theater play.

The string puppet Abby flees from her captors into freedom and adventure: a world of beauty and wonder - but also danger! She finds herself in a war-torn, medieval fairytale, surrounded by ravaged, starving citizens and hunted by the relentless cut-throat, Tonda. Who can she trust? Can she avoid the traps and betrayal? Despite dangling from her threads, Abby learns that she can still influence her destiny - if only by winning over the audience.

Help Abby navigate a traumatized, yet hauntingly beautiful world. Lead her forward through riddles and around traps, evade her pursuers and find - perhaps - freedom!
high rated
Alwa's Legacy, a puzzle platformer/Metroidvania hybrid and sequel to Alwa's Awakening is coming to GOG and Steam on June 17th.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGzxfvBvT0
Geralt_of_Rivia: Alwa's Legacy, a puzzle platformer/Metroidvania hybrid and sequel to Alwa's Awakening is coming to GOG and Steam on June 17th.
Makes me wonder if they'll bring the first game here, too. It would be kind of weird just having the sequel.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Alwa's Legacy, a puzzle platformer/Metroidvania hybrid and sequel to Alwa's Awakening is coming to GOG and Steam on June 17th.
Mr.Mumbles: Makes me wonder if they'll bring the first game here, too. It would be kind of weird just having the sequel.
I guess we'll see in 9 days. :-)
If Microsoft is okay with GOG, then maybe Dying Light 2 will appear on GOG since I heard Microsoft bought the game.

Also what about sunset overdrive? I'd love to see that on GOG as well.
high rated
Neon Abyss is coming to GOG July 14th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3UwmosxytU

And Atomicrops should be coming to GOG in September:
https://twitter.com/Atomicrops/status/1269182267475152906
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Deck Nine: Supreme Commander?

Gas Powered Games: Life is Strange: Before the Storm?
you have those backwards,

Gas powered should be number 1 and Deck Nine number 2
WinterSnowfall: SCPM may also see some movement from other sources. This is the right place to watch for these kind of things, anyway, and people do share whenever they get wind of anything.

tfishell: I suspect we'll see those Batman games eventually
WinterSnowfall: I keep seeing some activity in the Batcave, but as usual I can only deal in prophecies not certainties. I make a point to not exaggerate or embellish any of the bread crumbs I have, so when Civ5 comes out in x years, I may say I told you so, just not when... because that's up to the GOGBear, of course.
Ugh...I got the arkham series via Epic giveaways...if it only arrived on GOG sooner, I'd rather pay for it. I wonder if GOG Galaxy can take the DRM free versions from Epic Games and just integrated into my library. That'd be sweet.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Awaken Realms Digital
Bitdefender won't let me through...
Post edited June 09, 2020 by SimonZephyr
SCPM: Neon Abyss is coming to GOG July 14th:

Where does it say GOG for Neon Abyss exactly?
edit: thank you, Swedrami. Normally I'm not so blind.
Post edited June 10, 2020 by micktiegs_8
SCPM: Neon Abyss is coming to GOG July 14th:

micktiegs_8: Where does it say GOG for Neon Abyss exactly?
At 1:15.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Animmal for The Way of Wrath:
BECOME A LEADER WHO WILL GUIDE YOUR PEOPLE THROUGH HELL.

The Way of Wrath is a story-driven, turn-based, tactical RPG. Take charge of a ragged group of soldiers and hold a rundown fort against a merciless onslaught of an overwhelming enemy force. You will need to be ruthless, fearless, and cunning to survive what is to come.

​Starving, cold, hunted for days. You have clawed your way out of jaws of death and found shelter in the ruins of an old fort. Nowhere to run now. Fight or Die.
Fallen Flag Studio for Eldest Souls:
Eldest Souls is a challenging, pixel-art boss-rush game.

The Old Gods have long been imprisoned. Humanity has prospered. Great Kingdoms have arisen from the now forsaken temples of worship. But no longer…
In their final act of vengeance, the Old Gods have unleashed a great Desolation upon the world. Farmlands have turned to deserts, rivers to dust.

The Great Crusade sent to slay the imprisoned Gods once and for all, has all but perished, and the human Kingdoms are in disarray. A lone Crusader approaches the Citadel, ancient prison of the Gods. His objective is simple: slay them all.
Polygon Treehouse for Röki:
Röki is an adventure game inspired by Scandinavian folklore; a dark contemporary fairy tale underpinned by a touching narrative, alluring art style, ancient puzzles and atmospheric exploration.

We join Tove on a fantastical journey to save her family. A journey that takes her deep into a hidden and long forgotten world of lost folklore filled with strange locations and even stranger creatures.

Explore the ancient wilderness, solve it’s mysteries, save your family in this modern adventure game for all.
United Label, CI Games as publisher for the two former