It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New companies in the catalog:

PlayMagic: XIII remake?

SUPERSCARYSNAKES for Black Future '88 (has beta available): "Take on the mantle of one of the last remaining survivors, and fight your way to the top of the tower to kill the architect and stop the endless nuclear rain."
high rated
Prequel to Vaporum - Vaporum: Lockdown should arrive to GOG according the teaser.
high rated
Surreal adventure game Mosaic by Krillbite Studio
... will launch on Windows, Mac and Linux on Steam, GOG and other platforms in just a few weeks, on December 5.
Source: http://www.krillbite.com/2019/11/01/mosaic-is-out-on-apple-arcade/

Description:
Mosaic is a game about urban isolation and the dread of being a piece in a giant machinery you can’t understand. For our protagonist in Mosaic, one day his mundane life changes completely when strange things starts happening, and no day will be the same after.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Serenity Forge without a partnering company. Might be Half Past Fate because Atmos Games is also involved in Once Upon A Coma.
Half Past Fate is a romantic narrative-adventure game about three relationships that form from eight hours to eight years.

Follow the adventures of six people who stumble their way through love and companionship in a hybrid 3D pixel-art world. Lead them through their daily struggles, quirky events, and life-changing decisions. Featuring a full cast of diverse characters with contrasting personalities, Half Past Fate takes you through intersecting stories over varying timespans that show how love can grow and develop in unexpected ways.
I still hope for Kings Bird, but I guess it's well past the value GOG can offer.
high rated
New 'companies' in the catalog:
Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited: Could be A Long Way Down

A deck-building roguelite RPG set in a dark and tormented world. Assemble your party and use your cards to survive, fight and build your way through a dark maze of monsters orchestrated by an evil mastermind. Hero or villain, your choices will lead you to judgement.
Synopsis

You play as Sam, who wakes up in a dark maze. They must get through the maze and defeat the evil mastermind.
Gameplay

Craft a deck. The cards you choose will determine how you explore the dungeon and how you defend yourself from the horrors it contains.

Build a skiiable mountain starting from the grounds up. Shape up the world of Snowtopia as an ideal world.

Fight your way through the unforgiving monster maze. Great challenges await you as you go deeper into the dungeon. Use your cards and cunning, adapt your playstyle and overcome all enemies.
Features

Build a crew to roam the darkness of the mastermind's lair
Dive in a journey where sin meets virtue on every crossroad
Gather memories from your past to understand the heroes journey
Upgrade epic weapons & armors to overcome bigger foes
Adapt your play style & upgrade your skills to face various challenges
Play the adventure again and try new morality choices
Louis Rigaud: Maybe Iris and The Giant, published by Goblinz Studio
Post edited November 05, 2019 by The-Business
As I should said earlier, thank you the-business for your help. I love your updates, keep them going.
high rated
Thank you. Another one: yevhen8 for Ostriv (should be 'in development'):
Ostriv is a city-building game that puts you in a role of a governor of an 18th century town to challenge your creative skills and management abilities. Dive into the story mode and decide the fate of your country, or just build your cities for fun in sandbox mode.

Ostriv aims to raise the bar of city-building experience by adding a huge amount of possibilities and removing annoying limitations. It allows for truly organic town layouts without the grid and angle restrictions on a three-dimensional landscape. The goal is to make player’s creations to become alive and believable communities where real-life problems would arise, thus making the late game a new challenge rather than a repetitive chore.

A lot of things are yet to be done. Check out the current roadmap to see what’s planned to be added before Ostriv becomes a finished game.
The-Business: Thank you. Another one: yevhen8 for Ostriv (should be 'in development'):

Ostriv is a city-building game that puts you in a role of a governor of an 18th century town to challenge your creative skills and management abilities. Dive into the story mode and decide the fate of your country, or just build your cities for fun in sandbox mode.

Ostriv aims to raise the bar of city-building experience by adding a huge amount of possibilities and removing annoying limitations. It allows for truly organic town layouts without the grid and angle restrictions on a three-dimensional landscape. The goal is to make player’s creations to become alive and believable communities where real-life problems would arise, thus making the late game a new challenge rather than a repetitive chore.

A lot of things are yet to be done. Check out the current roadmap to see what’s planned to be added before Ostriv becomes a finished game.
The-Business:
Already DRM-free copy included. Looking good.
high rated
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered is coming to GOG on January 16:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-11-05/the-alliance-alive-hd-remastered-game-gets-pc-release-on-january-16/.152985
Post edited November 06, 2019 by SCPM
high rated
New company combo in the catalog: Dreams Uncorporated / SYCK for CrisTales
The-Business: New company combo in the catalog: Dreams Uncorporated / SYCK for CrisTales
I tried the demo... not my thing, but it's nice seeing more games and more well liked games here.
Good thing that nisa keeps releasing games here..Hoping for them to bring the disgaea series also...And that is a good sign if trails of cold steel 3 ever comes to pc.
Now I was not expecting that (though, I should have, since it is NISA). Thank you for this info! =)
Alwa's Legacy Kickstarter mentions a possible GOG release (albeit not necessarily on day 1):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eldenpixels/alwas-legacy/description