It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will more JRPG releases on GOG encourage other publishers to release their JRPG games here?
ryuken3k: Will more JRPG releases on GOG encourage other publishers to release their JRPG games here?
I hope that will be the case, but I think the only way publishers like Square, Namco Bandai, or SEGA will bother with putting their stuff on GOG is if this site can bring in a large enough consumer-base at a steady growth.
ryuken3k: Will more JRPG releases on GOG encourage other publishers to release their JRPG games here?
coates32: I hope that will be the case, but I think the only way publishers like Square, Namco Bandai, or SEGA will bother with putting their stuff on GOG is if this site can bring in a large enough consumer-base at a steady growth.
Nope. The issue is not about consumer-base.
The issue is that GOG doesn't have any sort of DRM. Some AAA publishers see that as a sort of anathema, while others don't care.
That's why you already have the entire Bioshock series here, while other AAA games which are more than 10 years old are nowhere to be found.
high rated
ww2 rpg game broken line

https://brokenlinesgame.com/?fbclid=IwAR0XLSlFydyvsaCeTaP5huxTIRza5XnGJ2JUApxbrchoHcf3_XD7jfRlb6o

Confirmed soon gog
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Lukin86
high rated
New company in the catalog: Longsoft Multimedia - classic time. Golem (RTS)?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Longsoft Multimedia - classic time. Golem (RTS)?
Nice. I gave them some info on Longsoft a while ago but I assumed it went nowhere.
Cold Hearts, visual novel about dating fridges, passed GOG.com curation and will come to the store DRM-free on release.

Source: Twitter
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Frozen
New company in the catalog: Route 59 for Necrobarista:
Inspired equally by anime and film, Necrobarista is a unique take on the visual novel medium.

→ Stylized, fully 3D cinematic presentation that draws from anime aesthetics.

→ Soundtrack by Kevin Penkin, BAFTA-nominated composer for Florence, Made in Abyss, and Norn9.

→ Delve into the world of the Terminal and fantasy Melbourne through free-roaming first-person scenes.

→ Featuring goon-sack robots, alchemical coffee, and Australian folk hero Ned Kelly.

→ Support for fourteen languages, including Korean, Arabic, and Russian.
Awesome - Will totally buy Alliance Alive when it launches here.
Chacranajxy: Awesome - Will totally buy Alliance Alive when it launches here.
If you have a 3DS you can download the demo of that version and take it for a spin. It's made by some of the SaGa crew so the mechanics are quite unconventional. To put it mildly.
Also, this isn't really an unofficial confirmation, but something to think about:

505 is bringing Death Stranding to PC. It's not Epic exclusive (I've confirmed that with the dev as part of my day job), and 505 tends to bring their stuff to GOG at launch.... sooooooo....
low rated
Seriously, GOG will reject Death Stranding because it's too niche.
Based on 505's track record, we'll know if it'll come to GOG 1 month to 2 weeks before the game releases next year.
Edit: Nevermind folks, false alarm. You can already get Mini Ghost as a free addition to Ghost 1.0.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: According to some reliable information I've uncovered, Mini Ghost will be coming to GOG at some point in time (perhaps soon).
Pretty sure I've had Mini Ghost in my account since I bought Ghost 1.0