It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chacranajxy: it's October and we got Silent Hill 4, which is a good start. But isn't that kinda all the more reason why we should totally get Resident Evil here, finally? Would be nice anyway.
That'd be great of course but why would Capcom suddenly decide to show renewed interest? Silent Hill 2 and 3 seem more likely to me personally.
Chacranajxy: it's October and we got Silent Hill 4, which is a good start. But isn't that kinda all the more reason why we should totally get Resident Evil here, finally? Would be nice anyway.
tfishell: That'd be great of course but why would Capcom suddenly decide to show renewed interest? Silent Hill 2 and 3 seem more likely to me personally.
Silent Hill 2 & 3 are apparently in licensing hell due to elements of the soundtrack, I wouldn't expect those any time soon.
Yeah, there's an issue with the voice acting, primarily. The port of SH2 was pretty bad, as well and was missing a lot of the visual effects that made the atmosphere as creepy as it is. SH3 is a better port, but still has issues.

SH4 is missing stuff, too. Honestly, the series is better played on consoles. It's just cool that it's here for those who don't have that luxury.
Chacranajxy: Yeah, there's an issue with the voice acting, primarily. The port of SH2 was pretty bad, as well and was missing a lot of the visual effects that made the atmosphere as creepy as it is. SH3 is a better port, but still has issues.

SH4 is missing stuff, too. Honestly, the series is better played on consoles. It's just cool that it's here for those who don't have that luxury.
I rather play them on pc, i can't go back to ps2 and it's low resolution.
New company in the catalog: Acram Digital (digital board games)
Chacranajxy: Yeah, there's an issue with the voice acting, primarily. The port of SH2 was pretty bad, as well and was missing a lot of the visual effects that made the atmosphere as creepy as it is. SH3 is a better port, but still has issues.

Truth007: I rather play them on pc, i can't go back to ps2 and it's low resolution.
Not to mention that PS2 emulation isn't that great.
New companies / people in the catalog:

Render Cube for Monster League

Arsi "Hakita" Patala for Ultrakill (in development)
ULTRAKILL is a fast-paced ultraviolent old school FPS that fuses together classic shooters like Quake, modern shooters like Doom (2016) and character action games like Devil May Cry.

Mankind has gone extinct and the only beings left on earth are machines fuelled by blood, but now that blood is starting to run out on the surface, machines are racing to the depths of Hell in search of more.

Use your many movement abilities to stay mobile and avoid the relentless attacks of the dead, demons and other machines.
Destroy them with an arsenal of incredibly powerful weapons, each with multiple available variations.
Soak yourself in their blood to regain health and keep fighting.
Kill fast and with style to rack up a combo and gain style points that can be used on weapon variations between missions.
Master the many levels to achieve high ranks and take on unique optional challenges
Explore the varied and unique environments inspired by Dante's Inferno to find plentiful hidden secrets
Post edited October 07, 2020 by The-Business
New company combination in the catalog: FarbWorks, THQ Nordic

Neighbours back from Hell
Post edited October 08, 2020 by The-Business
In that link i see that it's already available for steam, but is not true...

So i think that is coming soon

and original version was removed only from gog

edit: it's out, and original version is included
Post edited October 08, 2020 by FulVal
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: FarbWorks, THQ Nordic

Why do you never write "Rocksteady" / "Warner Montreal" for Batman Arkham Series...? :(

Pygmalion_4678: Why do you never write "Rocksteady" / "Warner Montreal" for Batman Arkham Series...? :(
My theory is that GOG was about to finalize the deal to get Batman, but it was at that time that the rumors spread about Warner Bros. selling its video game division and probably it all blew up.
Pygmalion_4678: Why do you never write "Rocksteady" / "Warner Montreal" for Batman Arkham Series...? :(
Alexim: My theory is that GOG was about to finalize the deal to get Batman, but it was at that time that the rumors spread about Warner Bros. selling its video game division and probably it all blew up.
Yes, i'm also afraid that some club has landed between Batman's legs. :(

Usually the pointers on this thread are very reliable, so something must have happened.

Or the flood of new indie releases blocked the flight of the dark knight.

A shame, the Arkham series would be my most requested release.

Because it will be TEST DEVELOPER.
GOG's unit of the Polish intelligence reads this topic and tries in every possible way to make sure that you do not wait for these games here but buy somewhere else. Because if you warn in advance that the game will be released here, you can decide to wait for the release here. And in Poland this is not how business is done.
Post edited October 08, 2020 by Loger13
Loger13: Because it will be TEST DEVELOPER.
GOG's unit of the Polish intelligence reads this topic and tries in every possible way to make sure that you do not wait for these games here but buy somewhere else. Because if you warn in advance that the game will be released here, you can decide to wait for the release here. And in Poland this is not how business is done.
You're probably right. But because of me, our dear polish smarties can also name the smurfs as the developer when they finally let the bat out of the cave. :)

Do you hear me, GOG? It will be christmas soon! Although Batman would go well with halloween too... Where we're talking about: What's coming tomorrow? :)

(...another shovel of indies I'm afraid...)
Post edited October 08, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678

i wish!