It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been out of the loop for the last couple months. Any chance there've been hints that Dark Souls Remastered is on the way. A lot of stuff has come out recently, but almost none of it interests me -- would be cool to get a bigger game I actually want.
Never say never but it's extremely unlikely, it would be the best thing to happen to GOG in a long time if Namco suddenly decided to go drm free though.

Dark Souls, Soul Calibur, Ni no Kuni 2 etc without drm, that would be something.
Chacranajxy: I've been out of the loop for the last couple months. Any chance there've been hints that Dark Souls Remastered is on the way. A lot of stuff has come out recently, but almost none of it interests me -- would be cool to get a bigger game I actually want.
Not likely.
But GOG is supposed to launch a Japanese support for the games in the future.
So, who knows?...
Post edited April 10, 2018 by karnak1
ChrisGamer300: Never say never but it's extremely unlikely, it would be the best thing to happen to GOG in a long time if Namco suddenly decided to go drm free though.

Dark Souls, Soul Calibur, Ni no Kuni 2 etc without drm, that would be something.
Well... at least, Ni no Kuni 2 is Denuvo-free. For Bandai Namco - that IS something.
ChrisGamer300: Never say never but it's extremely unlikely, it would be the best thing to happen to GOG in a long time if Namco suddenly decided to go drm free though.

Frozen: Well... at least, Ni no Kuni 2 is Denuvo-free. For Bandai Namco - that IS something.
That is a good start but until they start releasing more games without it i'm not holding my breath, I bet they will begin to shove it into Soul Calibur 6 again this year.

I would be happy to be wrong but it is Namco after all.
Moonlighter
According to official trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp7tNAH9Ox0
Heading towards Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4, Moonlighter will be available in digital stores — Windows Store, Xbox Store, PlayStation Store, Steam, GOG and other major platforms — as well as in retail with both standard edition and limited Signature Edition.
Gog logo is also present in the trailer itself at the end.

Wishlist: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/moonlighter

Game description:
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero. Game launches to PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on May 29th, 2018
Post edited April 10, 2018 by Loger13
I recently played a very good adventure game called Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island. I liked it so much that I thought I would ask if there is any chance of it coming to GOG, this is the reply I got from Jason who works for Viva Media the publisher of the game:

"I am trying to get our devs to release this on GOG but don't see it happening right now. But it is very requested as we already had Gray Matter on there"

So basically whilst it might not be anytime soon they are looking into it.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/ghost-pirates-of-vooju-island

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/ghost_pirates_of_vooju_island
Pond86: I recently played a very good adventure game called Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island. I liked it so much that I thought I would ask if there is any chance of it coming to GOG, this is the reply I got from Jason who works for Viva Media the publisher of the game:

"I am trying to get our devs to release this on GOG but don't see it happening right now. But it is very requested as we already had Gray Matter on there"

So basically whilst it might not be anytime soon they are looking into it.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/ghost-pirates-of-vooju-island

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/ghost_pirates_of_vooju_island
Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island is the second Autumn Moon game, the company funded by Bill Tyler -mostly famous for being the main artist on Curse Of Monkey Island-.

While we are at it, we should also get their fist game: A Vampyre Story
Post edited April 11, 2018 by rgnrk
rgnrk: Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island is the second Autumn Moon game, the company funded by Bill Tyler -mostly famous for being the main artist on Curse Of Monkey Island-.

Yeah I found that out after I finished it. I spent the whole game thinking that the art style looked familiar.

I never finished A Vampyre Story but from what I remember about it I liked what I played of it.
rgnrk: Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island is the second Autumn Moon game, the company funded by Bill Tyler -mostly famous for being the main artist on Curse Of Monkey Island-.

Pond86: Yeah I found that out after I finished it. I spent the whole game thinking that the art style looked familiar.

I never finished A Vampyre Story but from what I remember about it I liked what I played of it.
And anyway, the fact that Viva Media want to release their games here puts the burden of GOG.
And, in fact, they have many adventure games I'd be interested in...

The missing adventures from Cranberry Production (developers of Black Mirror II & III):
Mata Hari (2008) - 3rd Person, Cranberry Production
Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura (2012) - 3rd Person, Cranberry Production
(... and Mata Hari was designed by Hal Barwood, Noah Falstein, designers of none other that Fate Of Atlantis)

Deck 13's adventure?:
Haunted (2011) - 3rd Person, DECK13
(I always had this one tagged as Deck13, although in Steam it's assigned to DTP Entertainment)

Are there any other adventures Viva Media might have?
Pond86: Yeah I found that out after I finished it. I spent the whole game thinking that the art style looked familiar.

rgnrk: And anyway, the fact that Viva Media want to release their games here puts the burden of GOG.
And, in fact, they have many adventure games I'd be interested in...

The missing adventures from Cranberry Production (developers of Black Mirror II & III):
Mata Hari (2008) - 3rd Person, Cranberry Production
Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura (2012) - 3rd Person, Cranberry Production
(... and Mata Hari was designed by Hal Barwood, Noah Falstein, designers of none other that Fate Of Atlantis)

Deck 13's adventure?:
Haunted (2011) - 3rd Person, DECK13
(I always had this one tagged as Deck13, although in Steam it's assigned to DTP Entertainment)

Are there any other adventures Viva Media might have?
I'm actually playing Mata Hari at the moment. Whilst its not as good as Atlantis its a alright game.

I've never heard of Zerzura and never played Haunted i'll have to look them up.

No idea to be honest if they have any others, and why would it be a burden of GOG?
high rated
New companies in the catalog: GUTS Department and Humble Bundle for
Aegis Defenders:
Explore
Discover a beautiful place lost to time. brimming with dangerous beasts, forgotten ruins, and powerful relics.

Build
Switch between four different characters at anytime, each with their own unique, upgradeable arsenals.

Defend
Each of the 18 expansive levels concludes in a Tower Defense Battle - adapt your strategy to ever evolving challenges!
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
Sniskerbobberton: Hope there's some hidden secret-y goodness pertaining to more EA games, what's a player supposed to do about the original Sims and The Sims 2?

Not that Skyrim and most of the Assassin's Creed series isn't a big score for GOG.
I absolute feel with you and I fear we won't see them this year, but then again, afaik neither Maniac Mansion, Curse of Monkey Island nor Eric the Unready have been leaked, even the Mafia games were only foreshadowed by the devs being listed in the catalog one day before. So I'm not giving up, even though I've been waiting for these two games since the moment I decided to only buy DRM-free games.
Then again: Mafia, Skyrim and AC are all open world games. What if we're just getting The Sims 3? (great game either but look at the prices on Steam and Origin)
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted