It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: what would it take for peggle to come here?
You have to ask the devs.
Fairfox: what would it take for peggle to come here?
Am... am I drunk?
Cause I understood that! :p
deleted
OMG u guys Iconoclasts is here next week. Is this relevant to the thread? It is not. But it is good.
Chacranajxy: OMG u guys Iconoclasts is here next week. Is this relevant to the thread? It is not. But it is good.
i know right? i'm picking that up day one for sure!
Chacranajxy: OMG u guys Iconoclasts is here next week. Is this relevant to the thread? It is not. But it is good.
fortune_p_dawg: i know right? i'm picking that up day one for sure!
It's been in development for sooooo long. I talked to the dev like... 3 years ago about something work-related I can't go into, and he was like "yeaaah, I'm still working on the game. Should be done soon."

And here we are, in the year of our Lord, 2018. A year into a Trump presidency. The world is a very different place.
fortune_p_dawg: i know right? i'm picking that up day one for sure!
Chacranajxy: It's been in development for sooooo long. I talked to the dev like... 3 years ago about something work-related I can't go into, and he was like "yeaaah, I'm still working on the game. Should be done soon."

And here we are, in the year of our Lord, 2018. A year into a Trump presidency. The world is a very different place.
a true passion project, done for the love of the craft. and probably as sandberg worked full time as well (assuming).
Do we know if Celeste is coming out on GOG? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but the dev's last game, Towerfall, is here. Comes out on the 25th.

Which means, ima be buried in PC games pretty soon, cuz I'm excited for:

January 23: Iconoclasts
January 24: Zwei: The Arges Adventure
January 25: Celeste
January 30: Ys VIII

How the fuck did this happen?
Chacranajxy: Do we know if Celeste is coming out on GOG? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but the dev's last game, Towerfall, is here. Comes out on the 25th.

damn expensive week on gog. i'm not complaining because i think all of those are going to be awesome.
Chacranajxy: Do we know if Celeste is coming out on GOG? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but the dev's last game, Towerfall, is here. Comes out on the 25th.

fortune_p_dawg: damn expensive week on gog. i'm not complaining because i think all of those are going to be awesome.
Yeah, it's not often I have that kind of "problem" here, so I'm more than happy. And I never cancelled my Ys 8 order, so it's almost like that's free when it comes out now. Kinda...

Not really.

But Celeste does look rad. I do hope that makes its way here, but if not, it is on itch.io, and it'll be DRM-free there, I imagine.
damn i actually forgot i pre-ordered that until you said something! lol that's great, it feels like a surprise game now, awesome.
high rated
Just had an email from Numantian confirming "They are Billions" will be coming to gog when finished.
mechmouse: Just had an email from Numantian confirming "They are Billions" will be coming to gog when finished.
That's some great news. I personally don't like the game, but I'm sure many people will love it.
SVKaiser and Night Dive are teasing the upcoming re-release of Forsaken:
https://twitter.com/SVKaiser/status/954447074485047297
https://twitter.com/NightdiveStudio/status/954444944864759808
No official word on a GOG release but there was that old API entry for the game.
SCPM: SVKaiser and Night Dive are teasing the upcoming re-release of Forsaken:
https://twitter.com/SVKaiser/status/954447074485047297
https://twitter.com/NightdiveStudio/status/954444944864759808
No official word on a GOG release but there was that old API entry for the game.
Been waiting for this one since seeing your API leak for the game.