It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: Denuvo's license costs $100000 ?!!?!?!?!?! :O

What a bunch of imbeciles (I'm talking about the people who spend money on it - it'd be more useful to give it to the poor or whatever).
blotunga: It's from $10000 to $100000 depending on the game size (Indie - 10k, AA (under 500K units) - 50k, AAA) - see here
Jesus! It's even worse than I thought!

I didn't imagine than - in 2017 - after decades of futile attempts to prevent piracy, devs would still bother to pay $$$$ for a ridiculous anti-DRM failed mechanism.
The money spent would be enough to give a job to an extra programmer for some months.
1mikey1: I too thought it would probably take a little longer for it to come here when compared to Steam, but this reply they gave me makes it look like maybe there won't be any delay. Maybe.
blotunga: From what I understood, it will launch with Denuvo. I don't think they'd pay >$100000 for Denuvo and then just release it DRM free.
They did contact them but that doesn't necessarily mean they will purchase and use it. Even if it's more likely that they will.
The-Business: Journey Down's developer SkyGoblin got added to the catalog.
Accatone: Great news!
Hmmm... I've just received Chapter 3 on my Humble account. I'll contact the devs about a GOG key.

EDIT: Just saw this comment from the devs on the KS page:
YES TODAY IS THE DAY! GOG has worked out. We'll be launching the trilogy there as well. but not the separate games, only as one major product, so the humble/steam/gog versions aren't 100% the same thing. (Though content wise they are identical!)
I don't think those that only pledged for the 3rd chapter will get a GOG key, then.
Post edited September 21, 2017 by muntdefems
Every developer should release their games in GOG, once it has been cracked. Because people are going to get it for free anyway ( those who wants that way), so why not the GOG version, at least they will get some money selling it here...??
Fairfox: Where's the Western game.
Good question.
blotunga: It's from $10000 to $100000 depending on the game size (Indie - 10k, AA (under 500K units) - 50k, AAA) - see here
karnak1: Jesus! It's even worse than I thought!

I didn't imagine than - in 2017 - after decades of futile attempts to prevent piracy, devs would still bother to pay $$$$ for a ridiculous anti-DRM failed mechanism.
The money spent would be enough to give a job to an extra programmer for some months.
Well I guess it works during the most important sales period, the first few weeks. Impatient gamers won't wait for it to be cracked and instead buy it.
karnak1: Jesus! It's even worse than I thought!

tfishell: Well I guess it works during the most important sales period, the first few weeks. Impatient gamers won't wait for it to be cracked and instead buy it.
I suppose some people must really have lots of money and little time to waste :P
tfishell: Well I guess it works during the most important sales period, the first few weeks. Impatient gamers won't wait for it to be cracked and instead buy it.
That might be the case for large AAA games, though I've never seen any actual evidence for it (as with all the other claims about DRM). I find it very unlikely that it's true for smaller indie releases.
Tekkaman-James: I met two of the developers from Bedtime Digital Games at a convention this past weekend where they were showing off their upcoming game, Figment. I was lending a hand to run another indie dev's booth right next to them, so we would chat in our downtime. During one of our chats about the game, they told me that GOG had contacted them about bringing the game here. They weren't sure if it would be happening when the game launches this summer, but signs are definitely pointing to it being available here at some point.

Considering this team also created [url=https://www.gog.com/game/chronology]Chronology[/url], the odds of their new game coming here as well are basically secured.
Yay! Figment has finally been released! This game is so charming. Be sure to check it out! ^_^
SCPM: Okay here are some more games identified:
Niche - https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1126406171
CharlesGrey: Isn't that one too Niche for GOG?
I think that GOG should now update the decline answer to "We are sorry, but your game is more niche than Niche".
DebbieL: That might be the case for large AAA games, though I've never seen any actual evidence for it (as with all the other claims about DRM). I find it very unlikely that it's true for smaller indie releases.
I agree. In general, I think the people that are willing to spend the big bucks to buy the game on release would probably buy the game even if they could pirate it (except for maybe CoD). In general, the only deep, thorough research I've seen into this actually concluded that DRM is ineffective. It's a paper from 2002, and it's been used many times. I'll link it here in case you want to read it; although I think it's likely a number of us anti-DRMers know about it. It's typically more focused on general darknet piracy (think music and video), but it applies to games as well.

http://msl1.mit.edu/ESD10/docs/darknet5.pdf

Just some highlights from the conclusion:

"DRM systems are limited to protecting the content they contain. Beyond our first assumption about the darknet, the darknet is not impacted by DRM systems."

"In the presence of an infinitely efficient darknet... even sophisticated DRM systems are inherently ineffective."

"We conclude that such schemes are doomed to failure." (Referring to trying to detect and eliminate objects from the darknet.)

"... increased security (e.g. stronger DRM systems) may act as a disincentive to legal commerce."
high rated
New company in the catalog: Fatbot Games, s. r. o. for Vaporum, release today:
Vaporum is a grid-based, single-player & single-character dungeon crawler game seen from the first person perspective in an original steampunk setting. Inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series, and the most recent Legend of Grimrock I and II.
Key Features

First person real-time combat
Puzzles and level-wide objectives
Gadget-based RPG system
Lots of exploration, loot, and character customization
Mysterious storyline filled with secrets
Fully voiced main characters
Immersive steampunk setting

Combat

Combat in Vaporum takes place in real time. Each enemy type has a distinctive set of strengths and weaknesses, and various kinds of attacks and defense mechanisms, so you have to employ different tactics to beat each one.

Weapons differ from each other not only by damage and icon image, but each weapon type has a certain unique bonus or behavior other weapons don’t. This adds more depth and thought when choosing what weapons to equip.

You will find many types of gadgets: direct attacks, area attacks, offensive & defensive buffs… While these gadgets are powerful, they also drain your energy, and some enemies are immune to certain types of attacks. So you will have to figure out the best way to deal with every encounter the game throws at you.
Puzzles

Most mechanics in Vaporum are very simple. However, combining these mechanics creates intriguing puzzles and level-wide objectives where you have to use both your wits and reflexes. While most puzzles and riddles are contained in a single room, progression objectives can span an entire level or even multiple levels.
Character Progression

Instead of increasing the abilities of your human character, you will improve an exo-rig that you find early in the game.

The character progression system combines a “you are what you wear” aspect with a long-term development of your exo-rig. The gadget-based system allows you to equip various gadgets to help you define your own playstyle. Because gadgets are items, you can change your loadout at any time, giving you a great deal of flexibility to deal with various situations.

On the other hand, as your exo-rig becomes more powerful by absorbing energy from destroyed enemies, you get to unlock useful circuits on it, gaining significant permanent attribute bonuses and passive skills.

These two approaches result in a ton of customization, all at your will.
Story & Exploration

Stranded on a small islet in the middle of an ocean, you enter a gigantic mechanical tower. Nothing makes sense to you, but it is all strangely familiar…

If you want to get into the backstory and uncover the mysteries of the tower, you can delve right into it by reading all the notes you can find. Don’t worry, though, you can safely ignore all the text. All major story points are told by the main characters and they are fully voiced!

There are many optional areas in the game that you can choose to explore. They usually present some form of additional challenge, but come with a reward too! The tower is riddled with secret passages that contain unique items and notes of its inhabitants, giving you an insight into their lives and events that precede your arrival.
Excellent timing, just happened to finish StarCrawlers and since Legend of Grimrock III isn't likely to happen anytime soon this sure looks like it'd be right up the alley of anyone into the modern take on the classic grid-based dungeon crawler/bobber.
SCPM: Undead Labs is now on the company list, so that means that Nordic should be bringing us State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition in the future.
:/ been a year exactly today
high rated
Brad Wardell has mentioned on Twitter that the new Star Control game will be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/draginol/status/915406511911948289
And another confirmation from the devs of Hand of Fate 2, except that this time they mention it will be released after other platforms:
https://twitter.com/DefiantDev/status/915587507068182529

And here's an entry for SHOCK TROOPERS: 2ND SQUAD:
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1816849333

Some recent software updates broke my scripts so I haven't been looking for, or finding, much else. =\