It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: Well, let's see how long RiME will be "protected".
From the Producer's Letter :

"It has always been our intention to remove Denuvo in the event of a crack. Based on other titles, we expect the protection to last two weeks, maybe three at most. We have no intentions of patching a new version of Denuvo in at that time"
karnak1: WTF??
This is one of the most retarded offcial statements I've ever heard, concerning piracy. If they're already expecting their game to be pirated/cracked sooner or later, why the hell do they spend time and money with DRM schemes?
Their idea is that in the first few weeks they can sell as many copies as possible to the eager crowd, while pirates miss out.
Wish it was Fallout 3 & New Vegas released this week i could do with some good news. Metal Slug games would be interesting though
Well it's either Bethesda, SNK Bundle or the usual crap (probably the latter as usual...).
Grargar: Based on its Mobygames entry, I'd say probably Samurai Showdown V.
http://www.mobygames.com/company/yuki-enterprise
Possibly.

Publisher XSEED.
Casval_Deikun: Possibly.

Publisher XSEED.
Nitroplus lists the developer's newer name (Examu), not the older one (Yuki Enterprise), so I doubt it.
dudalb: Dungeon Keeper says Hi........

I can't judge the quality of the game, but the idea of the game is not as brilliantly original as they seem to think it is, and I would bet the execution is not as good a Dungeon Keeper's was.
You know Dungeon Keeper 3 was going to have the subtitle War for the Overworld, right? They also got the blessings of Peter Molyneux and the voice of Richard Ridings again. I'm pretty sure they know what their inspiration is.

And trust me, I own this on Steam and not only does it nail the Dungeon Keeper formula, I'd say they actually improved upon it quite a bit. This is coming from someone who adores DK, Overworld feels so much nicer to play. It's the best DK3 I could ask for, and it's something I've been waiting for for so long now, many have come and failed. This one I'd say more then succeeded.
Post edited May 29, 2017 by CARRiON-XCII
I met two of the developers from Bedtime Digital Games at a convention this past weekend where they were showing off their upcoming game, Figment. I was lending a hand to run another indie dev's booth right next to them, so we would chat in our downtime. During one of our chats about the game, they told me that GOG had contacted them about bringing the game here. They weren't sure if it would be happening when the game launches this summer, but signs are definitely pointing to it being available here at some point.

Considering this team also created Chronology, the odds of their new game coming here as well are basically secured.
Post edited September 24, 2017 by Tekkaman-James
dudalb: Dungeon Keeper says Hi........

I can't judge the quality of the game, but the idea of the game is not as brilliantly original as they seem to think it is, and I would bet the execution is not as good a Dungeon Keeper's was.
CARRiON-XCII: You know Dungeon Keeper 3 was going to have the subtitle War for the Overworld, right? They also got the blessings of Peter Molyneux and the voice of Richard Ridings again. I'm pretty sure they know what their inspiration is.

And trust me, I own this on Steam and not only does it nail the Dungeon Keeper formula, I'd say they actually improved upon it quite a bit. This is coming from someone who adores DK, Overworld feels so much nicer to play. It's the best DK3 I could ask for, and it's something I've been waiting for for so long now, many have come and failed. This one I'd say more then succeeded.
I will wait for the reviews. I have been burned by a couple of other games claiming to be the "Next Dungeon Keeper".
high rated
Pathfinder Adventures will be on GOG June 15th according to this release date trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKC91TLaWp8
SCPM: Pathfinder Adventures will be on GOG June 15th according to this release date trailer:
The iOS/Android versions have microtransactions. Will this carry on to the PC version, or will they be removed, but leave the gameplay unaltered, essentially resulting in a grindfest?
SLP2000: I decided to create this thread because JediLoop didn't update his thread since June 06, 2013, and we have some new info that should be included into the list.
Perhaps it's time to create new thread Games that are *unofficially* confirmed for release on GOG in the future part 3 cause first post wasn't updated since May 30, 2015
SCPM:
Can't wait for Forsaken game any longer ;)

Andrey82:
Post edited May 31, 2017 by Cadaver747
SCPM: Pathfinder Adventures will be on GOG June 15th according to this release date trailer:
Aint Pathfinder the continuiation of d20/D&D3.5 after Hasbro (or whomever) dropped the ball? The clip only showd some kids playing a boardgame.
Awesome! I almost bought the physical version shortly after a few of the expansions came out. Will gladly pick this up here - I wish there were more board game PC adaptations.

This is basically just a slightly modified version of the Pathfinder Adventure Card game right?
high rated
New companies/company combinations:
Stellar Jockeys
Stellar Jockeys, Gausswerks
for Brigador
Brigador is an isometric mech action game set in completely destructible environments. Highly difficult without being unfair. Lush revivalist graphic style reminds you of what 90's games would look like now. Huge variety of playable vehicles and weapons, deep tactics and high skill ceiling with custom map support all contribute to a game built to be played and enjoyed for a long time.
The-Business: New companies/company combinations:
Stellar Jockeys
Stellar Jockeys, Gausswerks
for Brigador

Brigador is an isometric mech action game set in completely destructible environments. Highly difficult without being unfair. Lush revivalist graphic style reminds you of what 90's games would look like now. Huge variety of playable vehicles and weapons, deep tactics and high skill ceiling with custom map support all contribute to a game built to be played and enjoyed for a long time.
The-Business:
About time, i've been very interested in this game.