It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yooka-Laylee is due April 11, 2017
DOO00000M!!1!111!
Vainamoinen: So, six days without a new game. Valve should try that once. :)
fortune_p_dawg: i know bro, i'm over here getting the shakes and shit
Make that seven days.
Ok, arrested development might be one thing, but is it just me or is gog now marketing all of their games to 6 year olds?
Emob78: Ok, arrested development might be one thing, but is it just me or is gog now marketing all of their games to 6 year olds?
Who pissed in your cereal today? =P
Emob78: Ok, arrested development might be one thing, but is it just me or is gog now marketing all of their games to 6 year olds?
mistermumbles: Who pissed in your cereal today? =P
Where's TinyE?
:p
Post edited December 13, 2016 by tremere110
i like cereal
... and their grandmas :)
I'm looking forward (and saving money for it).
Wrong thread. This is only for the unofficial games. How dare you? Haha. Just kidding. Pretty excited about it actually.
fortune_p_dawg: i like cereal
Ohhh thanks for the reminder. I need to load up my trunk with Kellogg's stuff for some reason or other.
New company in the catalog: Forgotten Key for Aer.
An adventure among the clouds. Turn into a bird and fly to explore a shattered world of floating islands, nomads and secrets of old.

Aer is a game in which you play as a girl with the ability to transform into a bird. You will fly to explore and experience a world of floating islands, where exploration will be the key to unlock secrets and progress through a story leading you to the end of the world. Ultimately, you will challenge the Gods and save reality itself.

Winner of Game Concept Challenge 2013.

Aer is currently under development and will be released during 2016 with the help of Daedalic.
First thought when I saw the image of the trailer: Would be nice if one could play golf in that virtual world.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Forgotten Key for Aer.

An adventure among the clouds. Turn into a bird and fly to explore a shattered world of floating islands, nomads and secrets of old.

Aer is a game in which you play as a girl with the ability to transform into a bird. You will fly to explore and experience a world of floating islands, where exploration will be the key to unlock secrets and progress through a story leading you to the end of the world. Ultimately, you will challenge the Gods and save reality itself.

Winner of Game Concept Challenge 2013.

Aer is currently under development and will be released during 2016 with the help of Daedalic.
The-Business: First thought when I saw the image of the trailer: Would be nice if one could play golf in that virtual world.
Thanks, another game I'm waiting for.
But it won't arrive in 2016 anymore. From their Twitter account:
Hi man, the game needs some more time to get the shine we are after before release, and that means next year unfortunately.
7 days ago
In the meantime I'm playing this dev's first published game:
The Shine of a Star
Trailer
I hope when Oblivion does finally release, the tag line at the top of the release post (where GOG puts their own clever little intro) is just Oblivion!!1!11 (or whatever the exact combination of !s and 1s it is).
tfishell: I hope when Oblivion does finally release, the tag line at the top of the release post (where GOG puts their own clever little intro) is just Oblivion!!1!11 (or whatever the exact combination of !s and 1s it is).
I think the exact spelling is OBLIVIONM.
I'd love to see the Drakensang games