It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: I want Gunslinger. Such fun! <3
Agreed, such a great game.
Tyrrhia: On Rusty Trails, by Black Pants Studio, who made <i>Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers</i>.
I was right! :D

And it didn't take that long, too. It was released about ten days ago.
Fairfox: I want Gunslinger. Such fun! <3
Which Gunslinger? MobyGames shows multiple versions.
I'll take a wild stab. If one can assume (whiich I do not condone. It is a bad habit) the post is related to the one directly above it, then I expect the which of your enquiry is Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

I really enjoyed the first CoJ. The preacher was a fantastic character. I didn't mind what little I played of the second game (bound my blood? or something), but I never got far before other titles at the time distracted me away and I never went back. The third game (Cartel) is generally considered terrible. The fourth game, Gunslinger, is usually held in pretty high regard.

The first game was recently the "free with purchase" title over on IndieGala. A tad miffed I missed it at the time. If the series comes here to GOG I'd gladly grab 1,2 and 4, but pretty sure I (and everyone else, it would seem) can do with out the third.
HeDanny: I'll take a wild stab. If one can assume (whiich I do not condone. It is a bad habit) the post is related to the one directly above it, then I expect the which of your enquiry is Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
I've read a lot about the Call of Juarez series and it looks pretty cool! GOG definitely needs more FPS games! :)
HeDanny: I'll take a wild stab. If one can assume (whiich I do not condone. It is a bad habit) the post is related to the one directly above it, then I expect the which of your enquiry is Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
IronArcturus: I've read a lot about the Call of Juarez series and it looks pretty cool! GOG definitely needs more FPS games! :)
Check out "Gun" as well - great game, sort of eventually overshadowed by Red Dead Redemption.

Actually, do I still have my copy of RDR? Might have to dust that off if I'm bored one of these days.
IronArcturus: I've read a lot about the Call of Juarez series and it looks pretty cool! GOG definitely needs more FPS games! :)
Ixamyakxim: Check out "Gun" as well - great game, sort of eventually overshadowed by Red Dead Redemption.

Actually, do I still have my copy of RDR? Might have to dust that off if I'm bored one of these days.
Gun was a great game! I've only played the console version, but it was still very impressive. It paved the way for RDR!
Gun was great for the time. But that is going back quite a ways now. It was a launch title for the xbox360, but most people agreed the OG Xbox version was the better version. I played and finished it on both consoles, and a few years ago bought it again on Steam. Going back to it was.. not great. I mean it doesn't outright suck, but time has not been particularly kind to that one.

I that one did come to GOG, I'd love for them to implement some of the third party "fixes" as we have seen them do with some other titles.
HeDanny: Gun was great for the time. But that is going back quite a ways now. It was a launch title for the xbox360, but most people agreed the OG Xbox version was the better version. I played and finished it on both consoles, and a few years ago bought it again on Steam. Going back to it was.. not great. I mean it doesn't outright suck, but time has not been particularly kind to that one.
What was wrong with the PC version of Gun?
Ixamyakxim: Check out "Gun" as well - great game, sort of eventually overshadowed by Red Dead Redemption.

Still a shame that the best Western game never got a PC port....

But Gun would be great to have here :)
ElTerprise:
Red Dead never had a port? How weird is that? I mean, I know Rockstar does a lot of timed exclusivity and likes the rap as a prime console developer but I thought (maybe wrongly?) that a lot of their games eventually end up on PC, if a year or two after the fact.

*edit to add Also, sad day - apparently I don't have my copy any longer. I could have sworn it was one of the ones I kept when clearing out that console generation!
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
Ixamyakxim: Red Dead never had a port? How weird is that? I mean, I know Rockstar does a lot of timed exclusivity and likes the rap as a prime console developer but I thought (maybe wrongly?) that a lot of their games eventually end up on PC, if a year or two after the fact.

*edit to add Also, sad day - apparently I don't have my copy any longer. I could have sworn it was one of the ones I kept when clearing out that console generation!
Nope. It never showed up on the PC...one of the few reasons i actually got a PS3 to play that game and i think - even after playing GTA V - that RDR is the best Rockstar game.

A pity that you don't have your copy anymore...
ElTerprise: A pity that you don't have your copy anymore...
For sure. Just thinking about crossing into Mexico for the first time is giving me chills. The score that fires up, riding over the border... special game.
Ixamyakxim: For sure. Just thinking about crossing into Mexico for the first time is giving me chills. The score that fires up, riding over the border... special game.
Oh yes...i really love that game...might help that i'm fan of Westerns in general :)