It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Heard this back from Whalenought 20 min ago:

"We've been talking to GOG and they're interested, and we'll be sending them a final build to look over at the end of the month. After they play through it they'll let us know their decision, and we'll be sure to announce it. Thanks!"
cyboff: I know devs want to release it here, but more important is this ;) Looks like rejecting is not an option ;)
Endorsement from a single member of staff doesn't mean it's a sure thing. :P
I think the only reason why GOG never confirmed the release of "SitS" is because the developers had never before produced a game.

GOG wanted to see if the game was any good beside the gaming videos they released. Which is a smart choice in certain aspects. A game can look really good and at the same time play really bad.
cyboff: I know devs want to release it here, but more important is this ;) Looks like rejecting is not an option ;)
omega64: Endorsement from a single member of staff doesn't mean it's a sure thing. :P
Judas has enough power :D
omega64: Endorsement from a single member of staff doesn't mean it's a sure thing. :P
cyboff: Judas has enough power :D
My backing of a game on my time and dime doesn't necessarily mean it will be on GOG, just so you know :)
Post edited April 20, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: My backing of a game on my time and dime doesn't necessarily mean it will be on GOG, just so you know :)
But it would tend to indicate that you won't be fighting against it coming to GOG.... right? So if the people making release decision at GOG ask you for your opinion that would surely be positive for this particular game?
JudasIscariot: My backing of a game on my time and dime doesn't necessarily mean it will be on GOG, just so you know :)
Kristian: But it would tend to indicate that you won't be fighting against it coming to GOG.... right? So if the people making release decision at GOG ask you for your opinion that would surely be positive for this particular game?
For the last time, I don't make any decisions as to whether a game comes to GOG or not :)
I know it very well, that's why I put smileys in my posts ;)

p.s. also like the way you edited your post ;)
cyboff: I know it very well, that's why I put smileys in my posts ;)

p.s. also like the way you edited your post ;)
I edited it for clarity, that's all :)

Also, I know you know but there might be others who don't :)
Post edited April 20, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Kristian: But it would tend to indicate that you won't be fighting against it coming to GOG.... right? So if the people making release decision at GOG ask you for your opinion that would surely be positive for this particular game?
JudasIscariot: For the last time, I don't make any decisions as to whether a game comes to GOG or not :)
I know that. But those that do make those decisions could conceivably ask their colleagues, including you, what they think about a game, correct?
JudasIscariot: For the last time, I don't make any decisions as to whether a game comes to GOG or not :)
Kristian: I know that. But those that do make those decisions could conceivably ask their colleagues, including you, what they think about a game, correct?
My opinion would be too biased considering I am a backer of the game so I'd recuse myself from offering any sort of opinion, if it came to that :)
Kristian: I know that. But those that do make those decisions could conceivably ask their colleagues, including you, what they think about a game, correct?
JudasIscariot: My opinion would be too biased considering I am a backer of the game so I'd recuse myself from offering any sort of opinion, if it came to that :)
Fair enough :)
Nice try!

It's you who owns GOG. You're just trying to deceive us. And I know you're going to bring the Total War games here pretty soon, right??

Come on. Don't be bad. Just launch the TW games already. :P
karnak1: Nice try!

It's you who owns GOG. You're just trying to deceive us. And I know you're going to bring the Total War games here pretty soon, right??

Yeah no :P
karnak1: Nice try!

JudasIscariot: Yeah no :P
You're bad.
JudasIscariot: Yeah no :P
karnak1: You're bad.
Not my problem :P