It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StingingVelvet: It's a very WoW style MMO made to look and feel as much like Elder Scrolls as possible, but it's inherent WoW-ness shines through at every opportunity. If you like WoW style MMOs and Elder Scrolls lore it might be worthwhile. It's not poorly made.
Reever: I'm not the MMO type, anyway. Was just curious =)
Neither am I, this is the third one I've tried because I loved the series (Star Trek, KotOR and now TES). I really hated the gameplay in all three but tried to get what series love I could out of them. TES Online is so boring though, and the story so thin and unimportant to the series as a whole, I don't think I'll make it very far.

It's nice to see Morrowind again with better graphics though, I must admit.
Now, I only played Luxuria Superbia a total of six minutes (don't judge me!), but I can already tell I will not play it any further. I did not like it at all. It wants to be nice and artsy-fartsy, but bottomline: you're fingering a woman's cunt, trying to make her come. I don't mind sex in games, but come on, that's no flower. You can be open about it, developers. And besides the premise, the game appeared to be boring as hell. You're clicking flower petals, making certain red lines more red. Clicked them too rapidly? Uh-oh, better luck next time! Although we won't tell you what the correct tempo is, you're just gonna have to find that out yourself, like in real life, teehee! Except that in real life you'd get at least some feedback on how you're doing, and if you're not doing too good, the game still usually doesn't end on an instant game over without a warning, but tries to give you some tips at least.

Poor game with boring gameplay and too little feedback: shitty game. And even though I only played it for six minutes, those six minutes would have been better spent doing basically anything else.
Capsized

Never really feels like I control that guy. Artwork may be beautiful but I can stare at the screenshots for that. Didn't like this game at all.
driftmoon, rogue legacy, metro 2044 and a bunch of others.... but that's because I lost my save files due to hard drive failure and I don't want to start all over :(
KOC: driftmoon, rogue legacy, metro 2044 and a bunch of others.... but that's because I lost my save files due to hard drive failure and I don't want to start all over :(
Ouch! My sympathies :\ You could ask for save files on forums, if you just care about continuing the games.

As for me, I think I am getting bored of video games now, it's that satiation point everyone reaches, I guess ^^ Quitting everything, haha.

edit: buuut, I think I'll try Fallen Enchantress for a bit, lol.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
KOC: driftmoon, rogue legacy, metro 2044 and a bunch of others.... but that's because I lost my save files due to hard drive failure and I don't want to start all over :(
cmdr_flashheart: Ouch! My sympathies :\ You could ask for save files on forums, if you just care about continuing the games.

As for me, I think I am getting bored of video games now, it's that satiation point everyone reaches, I guess ^^ Quitting everything, haha.

I've found that if I get sick of games and/or no longer derive any pleasure from them, then just temporarily quitting gaming for a week or so (completely, don't even launch a flash game) will serve to restore my gaming appetite to full force :)
Post edited April 22, 2014 by kalirion
cmdr_flashheart: Ouch! My sympathies :\ You could ask for save files on forums, if you just care about continuing the games.

kalirion: I've found that if I get sick of games and/or no longer derive any pleasure from them, then just temporarily quitting gaming for a week or so (completely, don't even launch a flash game) will serve to restore my gaming appetite to full force :)
Yeah! That's what I think is needed here :] Too much of sameness is boring, tbh. Also, a lot of games are so derivative and just uninspired! Or maybe I feel that way right now because I am a bit jaded. I tried Fallen Enchantress, it seems like a nice game on the surface, but ugh, I just don't care to play it. But based on what I've read about the game, it's money well spent, as far as I am concerned.
Pirates! Gold

Super laggy, can't work out how to save. Basically unplayable.

Disappointing.
htown1980: Pirates! Gold

Super laggy, can't work out how to save. Basically unplayable.

Disappointing.
That's disappointing, I was looking forward to trying that one soon.
Q.U.B.E.

At least for now, unless anyone can help me out. I really liked the game and I had almost played through it already before I got stuck on a puzzle that required precision despite the physics engine not really allowing for it. Anyway, today I decided to give that puzzle another try regardless and found out that for some reason my savegame is gone and I'd have to start all over again. A shame, really. :(

That's a good example of why I hate the "we automatically save your game for you in one single file stored in an obscure place and overwrite it without asking if you accidentally start a new game" approach.
Post edited May 04, 2014 by Leroux
Eryi's Action
I understand the point of this game and I am usually fond of difficult games. This is just not a good game. The controls are way too floaty and the restart between deaths, which there are lot, just takes too long. Just look at the game like Super Meat Boy or N+ that does this so much better. Next!
revenge of the titans

I might try again later, but damn, that game get hard!
I quit 007 Blood Stone because I was told that it's a great game but turned out a generic cover shooter and a terrible PC port.
Mr. Bree+
Tried to beat the end boss now quite a few times, but will be calling quits now. Maybe it is just bad timing, but just don't seem to have time/interest in spending so much more time on this game. Shame, because this game is quite good.

Hexcells Plus
Think I am done with this as well. Got to the second last world and only miss like 15 gems to unlock the last world. Problem is that I would need to play through the levels I've already done to get more gems. This would not be a problem, but I don't want to play through all of them. And sadly the UI is bit poor and doesn't tell which levels I miss most gems. Ended up not liking this game as much I liked the main game. Problem is that Hexcells Plus is much harder than the main game, which is done by adding complexity and larger levels. Meaning completing (and especially perfecting) a level can take very long time. And there doesn't seem to way to save progress.
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Gameplay was more or less same as MGS3 (wait, sneak or kill/stun if you must have to), which isn't that much fun on its own, and I was about to sell my PS3, so I decided it will be better to watch longplays on YouTube.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Rinu