It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blexzer: hi
Haven;t heard of this one. Is it an indie game? How was it?
I have to beat Super Meat Boy without destroying my gaming equipments out of rage.

....hopefully this 2015 can.

On progress (should be soon completed): Ichi. Pretty neat puzzle game.
zeroxxx: I have to beat Super Meat Boy without destroying my gaming equipments out of rage.

....hopefully this 2015 can.

On progress (should be soon completed): Ichi. Pretty neat puzzle game.
Beating the end or more than that?
omega64: Beating the end or more than that?
I can't get perfect score on Super Meat Boy definitely (if you asked about SMB). So I'll just beat every levels (as in finishing it within timeframe) and call it a day.
Yesterday, after 3 years, I finally finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm not really that much into horror games, since I'm more into a good story than being scared, but Amnesia really managed to deliver an engaging and interesting story to keep me playing. Though I'm a bit disappointed at the ending it was overall really good!
zeroxxx: I can't get perfect score on Super Meat Boy definitely (if you asked about SMB). So I'll just beat every levels (as in finishing it within timeframe) and call it a day.
Please for the love of god stop after the end. Don't do cotton alley. xD
I've beat all dark world levels and still can't be bothered with either version of cotton alley.
zeroxxx: I can't get perfect score on Super Meat Boy definitely (if you asked about SMB). So I'll just beat every levels (as in finishing it within timeframe) and call it a day.
Including every portal and Dark World level?
Hidden Object 5 in 1 bundle:

Behind the Reflection 2: Witches Revenge
Mountain Crime: Requital
Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box
Weird Park: Broken Tune
Twisted Lands: Shadow Town

They all pretty much played the same. My biggest gripe with games like these is the same scene over and over where items you previously found are now back and you are looking for different items in the same scene. There also seems to be no logic in why/when you should go back to the scene. Often, it was immediately, but the scene didn't refresh, so you had to go look around only to find you were already where you needed to be. The devs heavily utilized the backtracking gimmick and also failed on many occasions to make sure duplicate items weren't in the scenes. (i.e. they may ask you to find an anchor... but not that one).

These were ok, but very low budget. I like that HOGs have started leaning more towards adventure/puzzler/point and click... but when done poorly, it actually detracts heavily rather than add anything.
Finished Contrast: a nice platformer with an original twist. It has its flaws (a bit rough around the edges for the animations and movements) but it was fun.

Full list here.
I finished Saints Row 2, Gat out of Hell, Leisure Suit Larry: MCL and Postal 2 this year. Those are pretty much the only games I finished this year. Well, two of them only take a couple of hours to finish.
Ive been playing Dragon Age Inquisition for about 200 hours now, but I cant finish it...I simply dont want to, everytime I hit the last segment of the game I start up a new character. I dont want to be disappointed like I was at the end of Mass Effect 3 or Dragon Age 2.
As for the other games: I lost interest or just started another game, I dont know why but I seldom find a game that really grabs my attention and keeps it.
NuffCatnip: I finished Saints Row 2, Gat out of Hell, Leisure Suit Larry: MCL and Postal 2 this year.
How's Gat out of Hell, compared to Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV? Is it a game in its own right or more like a big DLC? How long is it? Does it mostly consist of story missions or is it open world, too?
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Leroux
NuffCatnip: I finished Saints Row 2, Gat out of Hell, Leisure Suit Larry: MCL and Postal 2 this year.
Leroux: How's Gat out of Hell, compared to Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV? Is it a game in its own right or more like a big DLC? How long is it? Does it mostly consist of story missions or is it open world, too?
I had a very good time playing it, but its rather short. My savefile says 81% and I played around 13 hours.
There is no character customization (there is a mod on saintsrowmods that activates it though) and there are not that many activities compared to SR 2, 3 or 4. I would say its a big DLC, since there isnt that much to do like in SR2.
Storywise: You do a story mission, then some activities to enrage Satan, another story mission and so on. Keep in mind there are not that many storymissions.
I would compare it to SR 4, you fly around and rip the city apart with your superpowers and whacky weapons.
Its open-world like its predecessors, Id say the city is as large as in SR 4 (i think its even a reskin).
I payed full price for the game and would do it again, but if you arent a fan of the series then Id say wait for a discount.
Hope I could help. :)
Just got through The Witcher 3.
Two down, one more to go (Witcher 1) :D
NuffCatnip: Hope I could help. :)
I am a fan, but I also like the customization aspect better than the stories (if they don't let you customize your characters, they could at least have given you the chance to customize how the boss looks, or import the appearance from SRIV), and I thought that Saints Row IV relied a bit too much on recycling activities for side missions, which this one seems to do as well. I don't mind shorter games in general, but this sounds like it's mostly more of the same and something to get when it's discounted under 10 EUR or so, thanks!
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Leroux
Baldric’s Quest

A pretty fun, though frustratingly hard, runner/slasher, with pleasant pixel-art graphics. By itself it was worth the $1 I paid for the groupees/unite bundle, but there's way too little content there for the game's undiscounted $4.99 price.