It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

platercake: just a quick update about games finished, not realy had much time/patience to do any games but I have managed so squeeze these two games in.

puzzle dimension - quite a nice mind bender
Doc clock... - interesting idea, just doesn't really go anywhere and several bugs in the game persist.

have fun with your own personal gaming goals! :D

see what else I have been up to here!
You've linked to the wrong post.

Anyway, I really enjoyed Puzzle Dimension. Some nice puzzles and I loved pretty much everything about the game's aesthetic.
platercake: just a quick update about games finished, not realy had much time/patience to do any games but I have managed so squeeze these two games in.

puzzle dimension - quite a nice mind bender
Doc clock... - interesting idea, just doesn't really go anywhere and several bugs in the game persist.

have fun with your own personal gaming goals! :D

see what else I have been up to here!
Austrobogulator: You've linked to the wrong post.

Anyway, I really enjoyed Puzzle Dimension. Some nice puzzles and I loved pretty much everything about the game's aesthetic.
HAHA! thanks for pointing that out, I usually just copy and past the post above link and change it, I just forgot to do so this time!

I was really quite surprised by puzzle dimension, for its price it has given more value than most games you get, i hope that the devs do as good a job with gear up as they did with puzzle dimension.
Ralackk: Worms 2

It was nostalgia that made me play worms 2 again, thinking it was one of the best in the series. Its really not, Worms Armageddon is a much better worms game.

The missions are fine up until the last 5 or so and then they are just frustrating AI puzzles trying to figure out exacatly what you need to do next. This is because most of them are played in straight sudden death mode with 1 hp where you are outnumbered at least 2 to 1. There is alot of replaying the missions over and over at this point.
Have you played World Party? It runs circles around Armageddon IMO.
IronStar: Have you played World Party? It runs circles around Armageddon IMO.
No not played that one. Is it sold anywhere?
IronStar: Have you played World Party? It runs circles around Armageddon IMO.
Ralackk: No not played that one. Is it sold anywhere?
SoldOut software sold it at some point, I'm not sure of they still do. It's not available as DD as far as I know.
Your best bet is probably eBay.
platercake: puzzle dimension - quite a nice mind bender
You actually beat that one? I gave up shortly after the invisible/hidden tiles were introduced. I can't ever remember where they are, and that's no good when trying to solve hard puzzles.
Finally finished Dead Space 3, what a disappointment. I haven't seen such a bad, cheesy and cliche-filled story since I stopped watching tv. The weapon crafting was somewhat interesting, but most of the guns were completely useless and there weren't enough variations in the attachments. Also, who thought it was a good idea to replace numbers with useless bars for damage, reload, rate of fire and clip? The constant enemy spam and the boring universal ammo system (while it does make sense because of the crafting, they could've at least had separate ammo types for different weapon cores) also didn't help at all.

Glad I'm finally done with it, now I can replay the first game which is actually fun (and Isaac keeps his mouth shut).
Post edited April 21, 2014 by tYyPpI
Ralackk: No not played that one. Is it sold anywhere?
Yes, it is.
Thief Deadly Shadows
One Finger Death Punch
I think I can mark this one as completed. Unlocked all skills and modes and completed every level on Student difficulty with zero misses.

It's amazing how such a simple two-button-game can be so much fun and be so addictive. Also the minimalistic art-style works extremely well and even make the game a better experience (as it is still detailed when it comes to the Kung-Fu moves, but doesn't distract you).

Game gets a little repetitive in later levels though as there are so many of them and after a certain time no new elements get added. Don't feel like replaying the whole game on Master level because of that.

Complete list of finished games in 2014
Post edited April 21, 2014 by PaterAlf
Brutal Legend

It was an overall fun game with some major bugs. I played it on PS3, so I don't know if the one here on GOG is any different.
djdarko: Brutal Legend

It was an overall fun game with some major bugs. I played it on PS3, so I don't know if the one here on GOG is any different.
Major bugs? Like what?
djdarko: Brutal Legend

Grargar: Major bugs? Like what?
Well...

1. Couldn't get to 100% completion because the game failed to recognize an item that I definitely picked up.
2. Falling through the floor in the middle of end boss fight.
3. Getting stuck somewhere forcing to quit and reload the game.

And these are just the major things.

Don't get me wrong here, I love Tim Schafer, I love Jack Black's character, I love Heavy Metal, and I like the strange combination of strategy and adventure gameplay. But that game was definitely rushed, and probably released 3-5 months sooner than it should have been.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by djdarko
Grargar: Major bugs? Like what?
djdarko: Well...

1. Couldn't get to 100% completion because the game failed to recognize an item that I definitely picked up.
2. Falling through the floor in the middle of end boss fight.
3. Getting stuck somewhere forcing to quit and reload the game.

And these are just the major things.

Don't get me wrong here, I love Tim Schafer, I love Jack Black's character, I love Heavy Metal, and I like the strange combination of strategy and adventure gameplay. But that game was definitely rushed, and probably released 3-5 months sooner than it should have been.
Brutal Legend wasn't really rushed. It had been in development for quite a long time. As for the bugs you mention, I didn't find any of them when I played it through the Humble version. From what I heard, the Steam version of the game received a lot of patches after its release, so they probably fixed them and brought the game to Humble and GOG.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Brutal Legend wasn't really rushed. It had been in development for quite a long time. As for the bugs you mention, I didn't find any of them when I played it through the Humble version. From what I heard, the game received a lot of patches after its release, so they probably fixed them.
I'm not sure about the PC version, but I played through the latest patched PS3 game. It might have been in development for years, but that doesn't mean that EA didn't set a deadline sooner than the Dev's wanted.

There are actually so many bugs in the game they have an entire list on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/225260/discussions/0/846945955326399016/