It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
Oh man, hold me back from that big 9% off 20 year old Diablo! (and yes it says 9% in my region).
(I paricularly like the way the 75% sits so nice and close to Diablo in the newspost)
Post edited August 19, 2019 by drinnen
129 of these fulfilled wishes are mine! :-) Thank you, GOG!
Post edited August 19, 2019 by zeffyr
If there is a moment to drop another bomb like the Diablo one, it would be now. :)

I'm also pleasantly suprised to read how much GOG values the community wishlist. I see it primarily as a tool they use while trying to close a deal with a publisher, but it's nice to see the team acknowledge the votes of the community. Do you know what would acknowledge it even better? See first paragraph. :D
Gekko_Dekko: 2 million completed wishes - still no galaxy for linux. Cmon, guys - it has almost 24k votes, just do it
Not wanting to burst a bubble, but that is the one wish that we can't actually know how many votes has received. It was merged with all the votes for "Be optional till the end of days" and was never fixed. I know because it appears as wishlisted by me, but I never did (I don't care about clients). But even without those votes (we can't know how much overlapping there is), it would be an impressive quantity (not that it means it will become a reality).
Does this sale count as "Big Fall Sale" or maybe can we expect more surprises soon? ;)
Post edited August 19, 2019 by erbello
Bigs: Bring in UNFULFILLED WISHES (Skyrim? Civilization V?) and you may tempt me...
Skyrim has never been more than hearsay, but I think it's almost been a year since someone spotted a hidden mention to Civilization V on a Galaxy update patchnote. I did not follow up, did anything come up from there?
Another summer sale yohoo!
Very weak sale. Most discounts are 50% or less for things on the wishlist. Wallet is safe.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Battle Princess Madelyn (50% off vs. 40% off) - [Note: Not actually part of this sale but it's own promo]
Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps (50% off vs. 10% off)
Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin (50% off vs. 10% off)
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (66% off vs. 65% off)
STAR WARS™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004) (40% off vs. 25% off)

Titles Discounted to a New 2019 Low:
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (75% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 17-Jun-2019 - All-Time Low: 80% off 18-Jun-2018
Heritage of Kings: The Settlers™ (66% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 15-Jul-2019 - All-Time Bundled Low: 85% off 12-Sep-2016 - All-Time Unbundled Low: 75% off 6-Aug-2018
Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection (66% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 15-Jul-2019 - All-Time Bundled Low: 85% off 12-Sep-2016 - All-Time Unbundled Low: 75% off 2-Oct-2016
Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The (66% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 15-Jul-2019 - All-Time Bundled Low: 85% off 12-Sep-2016 - All-Time Unbundled Low: 75% off 2-Oct-2016
Settlers®: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition, The (66% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 15-Jul-2019 - All-Time Bundled Low: 85% off 12-Sep-2016 - All-Time Unbundled Low: 80% off 17-Feb-2018
The Longest Journey (75% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 17-Jun-2019 - All-Time Low: 80% off 18-Jun-2018
The Settlers® 2: 10th Anniversary, The (66% off) - 2019 Low: 55% off 26-Mar-2019 - All-Time Bundled Low: 85% off 12-Sep-2016 - All-Time Unbundled Low: 75% off 2-Oct-2016
The Settlers® 2: Gold Edition (66% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 15-Jul-2019 - All-Time Bundled Low: 85% off 12-Sep-2016 - All-Time Unbundled Low: 75% off 10-Nov-2018
Toonstruck (66% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 8-Jul-2019 - Once FREE 16-Jun-2019 - All-Time Non-FREE Low: 70% off 27-Nov-2018

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited August 19, 2019 by RWarehall
Barry_Woodward: Dusk- 1,136 votes
This is on its way.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
Bigs: So the same old cookie cutter discounts we get every other sale... righto...

Bring in UNFULFILLED WISHES (Skyrim? Civilization V?) and you may tempt me...
Demon's Souls

Dark Souls

Dark Souls II - SotFS

Dark Souls III with its two DLCs

We'll appreciate them even in a sort of "Lite Version", without Multiplayer features.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by visconteprimus
visconteprimus: Demon's Souls
Demon Souls was PS only wasn't it?
Bigs: Demon Souls was PS only wasn't it?
It was indeed.
Yeah, but its servers have been shut down since ages. It's non sense to keep it like an exclusive.
Let's try to get a few more:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dune_dune_2_emperor_battle_for_dune
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/hexen_hexen_2_heretc_heretic_2

;-)
visconteprimus: Yeah, but its servers have been shut down since ages. It's non sense to keep it like an exclusive.
Everything else aside - the fact that it never came to PC / and emulation is a tricky area - makes it kind of difficult to see that it would get here