It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
CordisDia: Few weeks ago,i was suspended on steam general forum because i said that one of my ancestors participated in battle of Vienna against Otoman empire ...
Unfortunetly for me, in someone's imaginary point of view - my words were ''disrespectful'' , no matter i said historical fact ...
I have also been banned when i said Julian Assange,Edward Snowden and Donald Trump are heroes of modern era ...There were a lot of other examples like these, i can wrote whole bible here ...

I'm pretty new to GOG, i will buy Cyberpunk here, so im curious - can i expect same level of censorship and crimes against freedom of speech as i witnessed on steam forums ?? Forums there are full of whiny liberalistic snowflakes ,and you can be marked as nationalist,racist,xenophob,nazi,fascist for anything and everything you said ...
Is it the same situation here ?
Prepare to be decimated cause from what I've experienced they pretty close mind over here and can't even cope with criticism towards GOG Curation system which seems biased as hell. GOG might have its fair share of SJW but at least your not dictated on which games you must play, Unlike here on GOG.

I personally also believe in Free speech, But sadly most people can't cope with people being honest so they must put on this face mask and pretend to be somebody they are not. Also, Don't even dare call somebody simply stupid here cause that gets you banned for 5 days. Basically, nothing is allowed only praising GOG and acting like SJW and talk about simple things and never question anything or else this community gets triggered.

Gotta love when they say don't talk politics while those SJW pushed politics and Race/Gender and even Identity politics into gaming. seems it ok to push politics in games but you can't talk about it regardless of them being there.

Freedom of speech is dead and as far I recall if you wanna talk them without being censored I'd suggest ''One Angry Gamer'' which keeps track of all the agenda pushing and pandering in the gaming world and if you want for movies ''Bounding into comics'' But true freedom of speech has been dead on the internet since the casuals entered that domain.
low rated
GameRager: Damn...Chaotic Neutral(then True Neutral and Lawful Neutral).

Well tbf some questions had no satisfactory/totally applicable answers and I had to pick the closest one.

===============================================

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XX (2)
After redoing test (some answers depend), I got Chaotic Neutral. But I always have higher scores in Chaos, Good and both Neutrals than you.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Evil ----- XXX (3)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- X (1)

My conclusion is that you are closer to True Neutral than I am.
Post edited June 20, 2019 by Mafwek
tinyE: We have a phonograph in our Great Room, from around 1915.
The discs are about half inch thick.

Sounds like shit but it's so damn loud you can hear it in the next county!
Discs? That'd be a gramophone here.

Phonograph = cylinders
Gramophone = 78rpm shellac discs
low rated
tinyE: We have a phonograph in our Great Room, from around 1915.
The discs are about half inch thick.

Sounds like shit but it's so damn loud you can hear it in the next county!
SirPrimalform: Discs? That'd be a gramophone here.

Phonograph = cylinders
Gramophone = 78rpm shellac discs
SHIT
you're right
I'm an idiot! XD

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play my guitar.
tinyE: SHIT
you're right
I'm an idiot! XD

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play my guitar.
Ah, good old Fender Parpocaster.
tinyE: The women are fast, amazing passers, snipers with head balls, and the games have a great flow to them.
You must watch another tournament than me. ;)
low rated
richlind33: Didn't you say you aren't human? So, what sort of critter are you? And do you believe in inter-dimensional beings?
Mafwek: A humble Ubermensch, of course. Don't know about inter-dimensional beings!
You would if you were a true Ubermensch! ;p

We should discuss this at some point, I think. :o
low rated
tinyE: The women are fast, amazing passers, snipers with head balls, and the games have a great flow to them.
PaterAlf: You must watch another tournament than me. ;)
Well I'm sure it wouldn't seem so fast if I wasn't so heavily medicated. :P

THAT WAS A JOKE!
I am still on the wagon, knock on wood.
firstpastthepost: Read the forum rules. Everything you're complaining about is explicitly not allowed to be discussed. There is a strict ban on discussing politics... which isn't necessarily a bad thing. If Gog wants to disallow certain discussion on their forum that's their prerogative.
Gog is paying for these forums, they have a perfect right to enforce whatever rules they want.

And I am not a big fan of anything goes anyway. I give you 4CHan as an example of what results from no control whatever.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by dudalb
jjstraka34: ...It's insane this has to keep being explained to the same type of people over and over and over. There is no freedom of speech in regards to private companies who choose to allow you to participate and use their websites.
Mafwek: Thank the fucking Cthulhu someone gets it!
This. The private company is paying for the forum (I have no dbout some people here don't get that forums cost money)
it woud not exist without them,they own it, and they can impose any rules, no matter how stupid, they wish.
Forums like this are private property, and last time I looked people have a right to restrict behavior on property they own.
CordisDia: Few weeks ago,i was suspended on steam general forum because i said that one of my ancestors participated in battle of Vienna against Otoman empire ...
Unfortunetly for me, in someone's imaginary point of view - my words were ''disrespectful'' , no matter i said historical fact ...
I have also been banned when i said Julian Assange,Edward Snowden and Donald Trump are heroes of modern era ...There were a lot of other examples like these, i can wrote whole bible here ...

I'm pretty new to GOG, i will buy Cyberpunk here, so im curious - can i expect same level of censorship and crimes against freedom of speech as i witnessed on steam forums ?? Forums there are full of whiny liberalistic snowflakes ,and you can be marked as nationalist,racist,xenophob,nazi,fascist for anything and everything you said ...
Is it the same situation here ?
dgnfly: Prepare to be decimated cause from what I've experienced they pretty close mind over here and can't even cope with criticism towards GOG Curation system which seems biased as hell. GOG might have its fair share of SJW but at least your not dictated on which games you must play, Unlike here on GOG.

I personally also believe in Free speech, But sadly most people can't cope with people being honest so they must put on this face mask and pretend to be somebody they are not. Also, Don't even dare call somebody simply stupid here cause that gets you banned for 5 days. Basically, nothing is allowed only praising GOG and acting like SJW and talk about simple things and never question anything or else this community gets triggered.

Gotta love when they say don't talk politics while those SJW pushed politics and Race/Gender and even Identity politics into gaming. seems it ok to push politics in games but you can't talk about it regardless of them being there.

Freedom of speech is dead and as far I recall if you wanna talk them without being censored I'd suggest ''One Angry Gamer'' which keeps track of all the agenda pushing and pandering in the gaming world and if you want for movies ''Bounding into comics'' But true freedom of speech has been dead on the internet since the casuals entered that domain.
If you can only praise Gog here, why are so many threads in which Gog is completely blasted for some of it's policies?
And an I the only who things that this person's complains about SJW really means "I can't insult people because of their race, sex or relgion?".
Post edited June 21, 2019 by dudalb
low rated
firstpastthepost: Read the forum rules. Everything you're complaining about is explicitly not allowed to be discussed. There is a strict ban on discussing politics... which isn't necessarily a bad thing. If Gog wants to disallow certain discussion on their forum that's their prerogative.
dudalb: Gog is paying for these forums, they have a perfect right to enforce whatever rules they want.

And I am not a big fan of anything goes anyway. I give you 4CHan as an example of what results from no control whatever.
Gog may be paying for the forums but they will turn people away from them if they went overboard(Not likely but just as an example) on what's not allowed.

Like say for example if they arbitrarily said one genre of game was verboten to speak of that many liked.

=======================

Clarification: 4Chan(and also reddit) isn't 100% anything goes.....they delete anything against US law(iirc). Stuff like direct threats/etc have been taken down/their posters banned/their posters reported to authorities in the past.

Also i'd rather have that system(everything goes barring anything illegal in one's country/etc) than one where a site owner dictates what they allow based on personal taste.

(By site owner I mean for big sites, not very small forums run by a handful of people)

You also should want such sites around, as with "hate" changing definition from person to person and company to company(and even within those groups over time) i'd rather have a nearly everything goes site than one where the goalposts on what is isn't allowed keeps changing over time/is overly confusing & can lead to what one likes to talk about suddenly(though not always) becoming verboten speech the next day/week/month/etc as social stigma/tastes/offenses shift.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Mafwek: Thank the fucking Cthulhu someone gets it!
dudalb: This. The private company is paying for the forum (I have no dbout some people here don't get that forums cost money)
it woud not exist without them,they own it, and they can impose any rules, no matter how stupid, they wish.
Forums like this are private property, and last time I looked people have a right to restrict behavior on property they own.

============================

dgnfly: Prepare to be decimated cause from what I've experienced they pretty close mind over here and can't even cope with criticism towards GOG Curation system which seems biased as hell. GOG might have its fair share of SJW but at least your not dictated on which games you must play, Unlike here on GOG.
dudalb: If you can only praise Gog here, why are so many threads in which Gog is completely blasted for some of it's policies?
And an I the only who things that this person's complains about SJW really means "I can't insult people because of their race, sex or relgion?".
They can impose all the rules they wish(and I would follow even the silly ones if need be) but they would likely lose customers fast(or forum users who spread their product/site info to others) if they did so....if not garner some bad PR at the very least.

This is likely why any forum owner(with exceptions) doesn't go full orwellian with the rulesets. Of course, there have been times when they DID do such on some sites, and those sites suffered a mass exodus due to it(Like tumblr's lewd matter ban, for example, and the content creator purges on youtube to a smaller degree).

(On a similar tangent I am ok with smaller sites imposing such rules but not the bigger ones, and if the stuff to regulate them passes I will be happy/ok with it)

==========================

They are likely doing so to be nice to the users and also to not get bad PR if they went overboard with banning many people or increasing the rules on the forums to an insane degree.

(As for that term: I myself use it to ONLY mean those on either side who are extremists who use social movements for bad/self serving purposes and NOT all activists. Of course, there are likely a handful of people who use it like you describe, sadly.)
dudalb: And an I the only who things that this person's complains about SJW really means "I can't insult people because of their race, sex or relgion?".
Yes.
low rated
dudalb: And an I the only who things that this person's complains about SJW really means "I can't insult people because of their race, sex or relgion?".
LootHunter: Yes.
To be fair he's likely not the only one....and some may be right that some people think that way( a small group).
low rated
GameRager: To be fair he's likely not the only one....and some may be right that some people think that way( a small group).
Duh.

It's just very hilarious, how such people as dudalb rant about white men "being a threat" and then accuse everyone else of insulting people "because of their race, sex or relgion". And no wonder that these exact people say that "private corporations don't need to protect freedom of speech", but when it comes to their protection against "hate speech" or some enforcement of "diversity and inclusivity", those pirvate corporations immediately should comply for some reason.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by LootHunter