It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Laura1192: Hi, may I take this code? I'm new to GOG, came from that other pc gaming platform but want to continue here as this platform/community looks so much better. I don't know if I'm allowed to take since I just became a member. Thanks!
Keys in this thread are for everyone. Once you've been around and contributed to the forum for a little while, you can take part in the community giveaways, too. Welcome to the forum!
Laura1192: Hi, may I take this code? I'm new to GOG, came from that other pc gaming platform but want to continue here as this platform/community looks so much better. I don't know if I'm allowed to take since I just became a member. Thanks!
finkleroy: Keys in this thread are for everyone. Once you've been around and contributed to the forum for a little while, you can take part in the community giveaways, too. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks zlaywal and finkleroy! I redeemed the code but now the loading circle is turning endlessly, not sure what that means but I have patience. Might already be redeemed or just already in my library.

Anyways, thanks Tranquil.Suit for the giveaway! I've played Unreal Tournament 2004 for such a long time when it came out so I'm glad I'm able to get to know the series more now.

Oh and now I got a message that it worked :D Thanks again!
Sunless Sea (slightly obfuscated to avoid bots taking it, which I heard might be a thing?):
SZ7479F9513F81DC + "why" + "gee"
mpartel: Sunless Sea (slightly obfuscated to avoid bots taking it, which I heard might be a thing?):
It's +YG :) Thanks for the code.
mpartel: Sunless Sea (slightly obfuscated to avoid bots taking it, which I heard might be a thing?):
It absolutely is a thing. I've given hundreds of codes away on Steam, and unfortunately I wasn't aware of it for the first few dozen... I highly recommend giving codes away through PMs or phonetics, as above.
FT337mZn: I have a code for Sunless Sea. First come first serve:

SZ743D90BFC8DC45PY
1aaronn1: 5min and already taken damn :|
It would be polite if the person who registers a code successfully would acknowledge that in the forum. I guess, that's why its better to ask for being PMed.
Heckabomb giveaway on Indiegala https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways#giveaway
finkleroy: Keys in this thread are for everyone. Once you've been around and contributed to the forum for a little while, you can take part in the community giveaways, too. Welcome to the forum!
Laura1192: Thanks zlaywal and finkleroy! I redeemed the code but now the loading circle is turning endlessly, not sure what that means but I have patience. Might already be redeemed or just already in my library.

Anyways, thanks Tranquil.Suit for the giveaway! I've played Unreal Tournament 2004 for such a long time when it came out so I'm glad I'm able to get to know the series more now.

Oh and now I got a message that it worked :D Thanks again!
^_^
high rated
Free keys for anybody who want them.

Sunless sea : SZ7493EA9C5196324Q

Rime: ZP2393EA9C51963252

Happy gaming.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Flamar
Flamar: Free keys for anybody who want them.

Happy gaming.
Thanx for Sunless Sea :)
Flamar: Free keys for anybody who want them.

Happy gaming.
bigboss-62: Thanx for Sunless Sea :)
Your welcome
low rated
For all kinds of people in the World.

Can you (some kind people) gave me 1 Sunless Sea's Key?
I will be appreciate it if i can get it one...

I always too late for reedem the code on some post. Sadly :(
Post edited June 06, 2018 by Xtander
low rated
Xtander: For all kinds of people in the World.

Can you (some kind people) gave me 1 Sunless Sea's Key?
I will be appreciate it if i can get it one...

I always too late for reedem the code on some post. Sadly :(
same here, if anyone got an extra key that would be great ^_^
high rated
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds for free during the first 100 hours since the game launch date (wich was on June 5th)

as it says at the steam store "Free forever if you get the game in the first 100 hours!"
Post edited June 06, 2018 by nicohvc
high rated
Fighting Fantasy Classics - Bloodbones is FREE!

I hope that Tin Man will come to GOG one fine day.