It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Lazzarus101: I bought hard west months ago plus the expansion, great turn based strategy and original atmosphere.

If someone wants to play it I give away the gode I earned: A3VDCA1F1447B00C6R
Expires January 9th, so hurry up!

Have fun :)
Alpha_dex: Someone took it without even leaving a message, even though, thanks for sharing :)
lol, ok next time maybe I ask for a pm and send it that way, better luck next time :)
Steam key for Layers of Fear, without the DLC I suppose (it's the one given away by the Humble Bundle Store).

TC6GT-WW5JR-##XQX

## = two letters you write at the end of an online match before EZ.
Xeely: Steam key for Layers of Fear, without the DLC I suppose (it's the one given away by the Humble Bundle Store).

TC6GT-WW5JR-##XQX

For the sake of clarity, this is the base game + the soundtrack - the DLC Inheritance. At least that's what was added to my Steam account when I recently redeemed the game for free through Humble Bundle.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by finkleroy
Xeely: Steam key for Layers of Fear, without the DLC I suppose (it's the one given away by the Humble Bundle Store).

TC6GT-WW5JR-##XQX

finkleroy: For the sake of clarity, this is the base game + the soundtrack - the DLC Inheritance. At least that's what was added to my Steam account when I recently redeemed the game for free through Humble Bundle.
Minus the soundtrack actually, which has a separate key and I redeemed for myself. :D
finkleroy: For the sake of clarity, this is the base game + the soundtrack - the DLC Inheritance. At least that's what was added to my Steam account when I recently redeemed the game for free through Humble Bundle.
Xeely: Minus the soundtrack actually, which has a separate key and I redeemed for myself. :D
I see. I just remember taking advantage of the offer and ending up with both in my account. I didn't have the base game, though, so I couldn't have redeemed just the soundtrack. Now that you mention it, though, I vaguely remember there being two separate keys. My mistake.
I've got this game from giveaway (19.12.2017) with soundtrack. Can't remember where was this giveaway.
Leuu: I've got this game from giveaway (19.12.2017) with soundtrack. Can't remember where was this giveaway.
Humble Bundle gave you two keys. One was for the base game and the other was for the soundtrack. Apparently, Xeely already had the base game, and thus only used the key for the soundtrack, and gave away the key for the base game. Incidentally, the Inheritance DLC is on sale on Steam for USD $0.99.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by finkleroy
Here if someone want it, I have it already.

Hard West (gog- redeem code): A3VDBE1B7749F4B2AH

Little note: expires on 9 January 2018 (don't wait too long (^_~)!!!!)
low rated
Wateranthony: Here if someone want it, I have it already.

Hard West (gog- redeem code): A3VDBE1B7749F4B2AH

Little note: expires on 9 January 2018 (don't wait too long (^_~)!!!!)
thx!
I also have a GOG key for Hard West that expires on January 9. I'll give it to the first person who sends me a message about it via chat. Make sure you have your privacy settings set so that you can chat with anyone.

EDIT: [GIVEN]
Post edited December 28, 2017 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I also have a GOG key for Hard West that expires on January 9. I'll give it to the first person who sends me a message about it via chat. Make sure you have your privacy settings set so that you can chat with anyone.

Thank You! You are very generous. I missed the sale, came back to the site today only to see that it ended yesterday. I was about to purchase the game on Steam when I saw your message. Again, I thank you very much
finkleroy: I also have a GOG key for Hard West that expires on January 9. I'll give it to the first person who sends me a message about it via chat. Make sure you have your privacy settings set so that you can chat with anyone.

TheSaint54: Thank You! You are very generous. I missed the sale, came back to the site today only to see that it ended yesterday. I was about to purchase the game on Steam when I saw your message. Again, I thank you very much
You're very welcome. Have fun!
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf free on IndieGala.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and close the overlay by clicking X in the top right corner.
Post edited December 29, 2017 by Petrell
https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/global-adventures-closed-beta-key-giveaway-1000000860

Global Adventures
Cubetractor free on IndieGala.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and close the overlay by clicking X in the top right corner.

Edit: weird, post get's messed up if I try to post the two links in one line. There was no problem when I posted previous IndieGala giveaway. New GOG forum bug?

Edit2: After experimenting found out I had to add " " to Cubetractor url or separate the two links in two lines or the post would break.
Post edited December 30, 2017 by Petrell