It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
SentientNo4: I took Hard West, thank you!
OldFatGuy: Hey cool... at least one of them went to a person instead of a bot...... unless of course you're a bot. :P
Last time I checked I was as real as it gets. :) Thanks again!
OldFatGuy: Hey cool... at least one of them went to a person instead of a bot...... unless of course you're a bot. :P
SentientNo4: Last time I checked I was as real as it gets. :) Thanks again!
I don't know... maybe you're a synth! (I hope you've played Fallout 4 otherwise I just sound crazy haha)
All of my friends own it and I forgot to post this here after I claimed it in mid-September.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee: CEB33-FA5D8-E2CBC-5577E (Has now been claimed.)

Best,

-M. C.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by mike_coolus
mike_coolus: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee: CEB33-FA5D8-E2CBC-5577E (Has now been claimed.)
Thanks!
mike_coolus: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee: CEB33-FA5D8-E2CBC-5577E (Has now been claimed.)
Stojil: Thanks!
You're most welcome, Stojil. Consider this a rather early Christmas present.

-M. C.
Grim Fandango Remastered: 14BD8-1F5B3-98E44-1269F
Skywise95: Have not been able to claim Grim Fandango on gog as a free game it shows free but it won't appear in the cart.
JMich: Don't go through the cart. Click the banner in the front page.
I tried to get it both through the banner and "add to cart button" and still nothing...
further more, the banner shows as if I had already redeemed it and won't let me do so anymore...but it still doesn't show on catalog nor did I get the usual email from GOG

='(
Namida.Pip: I tried to get it both through the banner and "add to cart button" and still nothing...
further more, the banner shows as if I had already redeemed it and won't let me do so anymore...but it still doesn't show on catalog nor did I get the usual email from GOG

='(
If the banner has already "flipped" it might be that it simply takes a bit until you'll receive the mail. Try to contact support if you still haven't received anything since tomorow.
Namida.Pip: I tried to get it both through the banner and "add to cart button" and still nothing...

='(
My email was in the spam folder, and was worded as if arriving from a scammer trying to make me click a link. Copied the code, went to the site, and it worked.

='(
Check library later, I got mine after maybe one hour.
StarCrawlers (expires Dec 31, remove %):
T%BK4A3992FC63FF68%H

Hard West (expires Jan 09, remove %):
A%3VDBFB7D9A125CD6%Q
Hard West - Gone

Master of Orion - Gone.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by DampSquib
low rated
Grim Fandango Remastered - 84BAA-7A582-1E47D-E7C24

='(
Bayan74: Check library later, I got mine after maybe one hour.
same for me, it took like 20 minutes to get the email and the game on library, but it's working by just clicking the banner
low rated
Key for Grim Fandango Remastered: AC444-E2313-F5BAC-BFB85