It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
vinxi2: Hello everyone,

does anyone have a key for Abe's Oddysee? I missed the opportunity.

Thanks!
Still need? I got a key, if you want.
fishbaits: In case not near your pc, click the Redeem icon & you can do it all in browsers now.

P.S. It's steam key & DRM free version in one.
is the DRM free version multilingual as the steam key ?
MarkoH01: Edit: btw Humble seems to be down for me. Anybody else has the same issue?
Had same issue here; it's back now.
gvyop: is the DRM free version multilingual as the steam key ?
No idea, already had it DL from somewhere else.
Would've thought only difference though, would be one is steam & one isn't.
World War II Panzer Claws 1+2, Earth 2150 - Escape from the Blue Planet, Septerra Core and World War 3 - Black Gold on dlh.net

if possible can someone get me a key for these?
greeklover: World War II Panzer Claws 1+2, Earth 2150 - Escape from the Blue Planet, Septerra Core and World War 3 - Black Gold on dlh.net

Is there a reason why you don't just get them by yourself?
That thing looks scary as hell.......
AAARGHHH
What I hate is you need a steam account in order to get the free games now even if they are DRM Free option with the steam... I hate that so much. but eh had to make a dummy account just to get the drm free one.
greeklover: World War II Panzer Claws 1+2, Earth 2150 - Escape from the Blue Planet, Septerra Core and World War 3 - Black Gold on dlh.net

MarkoH01: Is there a reason why you don't just get them by yourself?
I knew you would be the one to ask this;)
I couldn't sign in through facebook and the reddit post mentions site problems and I didn't want to lose the giveaway while sleeping and I just thought it would be easier for someone who has an extra account or doesn't need the games to get the free codes for me. We all give and take codes from giveaways here so why not? Sometimes giveaways are only available for specific countries or require a specific Steam level so there could be some cooperation inside the forum to get keys for other people. When I see a giveaway on indiegala or marvelousga for a game that I don't want, I take the key anyway, if it's easy, to give it away here or in some other places. That's another way to offer to the community, for example I wasn't interested in the Nekopara but I had the hunch to participate in that indiegala giveaway, I won the game, offered it on the steam community giveaway, zeogold gave it away, and someone else is enjoying the game now.
I owned the game Abe's Odyssee already before, but few days ago, you could grab this game in GOG's Giveaway.
If somebody was too late, you have got one more chance.

39CFB-E86C6-27D26-95@@@

The last three @@@ is the simple riddle (for anti-bot reasons): "You are ... when you die."

In the answer, delete the letter, "A".

The winner is the first one who will use the right code.
Have fun.

P.S. Please write a message with thanks, if you won. :)
Post edited September 22, 2017 by erbello
ABH20: Note: You must redeem your free Outlast key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!
MarkoH01: As far as another user here has proved that is actually not the case. You just need to reveal the code before then. You can redeem it whenever you like. All humble does is hiding the code after the deadline.

Edit: btw Humble seems to be down for me. Anybody else has the same issue?
So you mean this key of Outlast would valid unlimited time if I just reveal the code and that's it? The key wont disappear after October 7th day? So i could give the key at any time to my friend even after October 7th day?
MarkoH01: As far as another user here has proved that is actually not the case. You just need to reveal the code before then. You can redeem it whenever you like. All humble does is hiding the code after the deadline.

Edit: btw Humble seems to be down for me. Anybody else has the same issue?
kmcoolice: So you mean this key of Outlast would valid unlimited time if I just reveal the code and that's it? The key wont disappear after October 7th day? So i could give the key at any time to my friend even after October 7th day?
There's a discussion about this on Reddit. Basically all you need to do is reveal the code and save it somewhere else, like a txt file. After it expire humble bundle will hide the code forever, but the code will still be valid. Some users confirmed it
kmcoolice: So you mean this key of Outlast would valid unlimited time if I just reveal the code and that's it? The key wont disappear after October 7th day? So i could give the key at any time to my friend even after October 7th day?
kusumahendra: There's a discussion about this on Reddit. Basically all you need to do is reveal the code and save it somewhere else, like a txt file. After it expire humble bundle will hide the code forever, but the code will still be valid. Some users confirmed it
Thank you for your answer. I will keep that in mind.
erbello: I owned the game Abe's Odyssee already before, but few days ago, you could grab this game in GOG's Giveaway.

39CFB-E86C6-27D26-95@@@

The last three @@@ is the simple riddle (for anti-bot reasons): "You are ... when you die."

Have fun.

I came late to the giveaway (been out of my country and far off from home for the last 4days) so I claimed your giveaway. That being said I really REALLY want to thank you for this gift. I played and finished Abe's Oddissey and Exodus back in the day, and ever since then both of them have remained one of my favorite games of all time (I liked Exodus more because of the length and because it had quick save). I'm also really tempted to buy the whole series (without new n tasty, remakes are lackluster for me, and 3d remakes of something that was originally 2d even more so). Once again a BIG thank you to you :)
PS: How can we give rep to someone these days ? Do we have a button here on the forums that I've seemed to have missed?
Post edited September 22, 2017 by StrudelToast
erbello: I owned the game Abe's Odyssee already before, but few days ago, you could grab this game in GOG's Giveaway.

39CFB-E86C6-27D26-95@@@

Have fun.

StrudelToast: I came late to the giveaway (been out of my country and far off from home for the last 4days) so I claimed your giveaway. That being said I really REALLY want to thank you for this gift. I played and finished Abe's Oddissey and Exodus back in the day, and ever since then both of them have remained one of my favorite games of all time (I liked Exodus more because of the length and because it had quick save). I'm also really tempted to buy the whole series (without new n tasty, remakes are lackluster for me, and 3d remakes of something that was originally 2d even more so). Once again a BIG thank you to you :)
PS: How can we give rep to someone these days ? Do we have a button here on the forums that I've seemed to have missed?
Congratulations. Have a nice play :)