It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
StrudelToast: PS: How can we give rep to someone these days ? Do we have a button here on the forums that I've seemed to have missed?
On the upper right of each persons post you will find a red (downvote) and a green (upvote) button.
StrudelToast: PS: How can we give rep to someone these days ? Do we have a button here on the forums that I've seemed to have missed?
MarkoH01: On the upper right of each persons post you will find a red (downvote) and a green (upvote) button.
Understood; I thought these were for up/down voting individual posts; didn't know they add up to rep. Thank you.
MarkoH01: On the upper right of each persons post you will find a red (downvote) and a green (upvote) button.
StrudelToast: Understood; I thought these were for up/down voting individual posts; didn't know they add up to rep. Thank you.
it needs several votes to affect rep but yes, it's the same. You are not able tovote for the person just for the things he or she wrote.
● Depth [free weekend] ●
http://store.steampowered.com/app/274940/Depth/

● Slipstream 5000 ●
https://www.indiegala.com/store?massive#giveaway

(other giveaways were ninja'd by other fellas =])
Post edited September 22, 2017 by Vitaliuz
greeklover: I knew you would be the one to ask this;)
If you still need the keys - pm me, I created a Facebook account just to get them for you, as I already claimed the keys using my own FB account. =)

To everyone: to get those keys from the https://www.dlh.net/en/steam-keys.html it's best to log in using Facebook (as you have to like the FB posts there to get the keys), click the "Like" button under the corresponding game (to see those - temporarily (don't forget to turn them back on later) turn off your browser's ad blocker extensions and Firefox's tracking protection (FF's protection was the case for me - the "Like" buttons haven't been shown)), solve the captcha, and you'll reveal the Steam keys.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by Vitaliuz
low rated
Vitaliuz: If you still need the keys - pm me, I created a Facebook account just to get them for you, as I already claimed the keys using my own FB account. =)

To everyone: to get those keys from the https://www.dlh.net/en/steam-keys.html it's best to log in using Facebook (as you have to like the FB posts there to get the keys), click the "Like" button under the corresponding game (to see those - temporarily (don't forget to turn them back on later) turn off your browser's ad blocker extensions and Firefox's tracking protection (FF's protection was the case for me - the "Like" buttons haven't been shown)), solve the captcha, and you'll reveal the Steam keys.
Actually, i need the keys 4 World War II Panzer Claws 1+2 & World War 3: Black Gold 4 pretty much the same reason. Also, i dun like hving 2 hv 2 login 2 Fb in order 2 claim a key so if any kind souls hv or r able get an extra key 4 the games i mentioned i wld be truly grateful. =)

Edit: If it isn't too much trouble i wld appreciate the keys 4 Earth 2150 - Escape from the Blue Planet as well. Thks again. ;p

Update: I dun need the keys anymore.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by tomyam80
Vitaliuz: If you still need the keys - pm me, I created a Facebook account just to get them for you, as I already claimed the keys using my own FB account. =)

Thanks very much bro, I'll pm you in a moment

by the way this post here describes how to get the keys, I don't know whether this procedure works, it needs Chrome
https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGamesOnSteam/comments/71jmp4/world_war_ii_panzer_claws_12_earth_2150_escape/

EDIT: can't pm you because gog changed the stardard settings and you have to change them to allow everyone to pm you
Post edited September 22, 2017 by greeklover
MarkoH01: Is there a reason why you don't just get them by yourself?
I couldn't sign in through facebook and the reddit post mentions site problems and I didn't want to lose the giveaway while sleeping and I just thought it would be easier for someone who has an extra account or doesn't need the games to get the free codes for me. We all give and take codes from giveaways here so why not? Sometimes giveaways are only available for specific countries or require a specific Steam level so there could be some cooperation inside the forum to get keys for other people. When I see a giveaway on indiegala or marvelousga for a game that I don't want, I take the key anyway, if it's easy, to give it away here or in some other places. That's another way to offer to the community, for example I wasn't interested in the Nekopara but I had the hunch to participate in that indiegala giveaway, I won the game, offered it on the steam community giveaway, zeogold gave it away, and someone else is enjoying the game now.
Now I wonder why you knew that it would be me who would ask this. I did not mean to offend you (or anyone). I was just curious since it is so easy to get those keys - that is all. In fact I snatched some of those keys for you to make sure that I could give them to you in case you really had difficulties to get them. So check your PM.

Edit: And my honest explanation and the offer of a few keys have been downvoted .... that is a new one. Maybe someone is able to explainn this to me since I am not able to undersatnd this (I try to make it better when being critizised but I don't see what I did wrong here in the first place).
Post edited October 14, 2017 by MarkoH01
greeklover: EDIT: can't pm you because gog changed the stardard settings and you have to change them to allow everyone to pm you
Changed the settings (sorry, it'll be my first pm on GOG =]).
And I just described the things I did via Firefox ESR (hasn't worked on latest Opera (with alot of extensions, though), and I haven't tried Chrome - because I'm not a fan of it) - and got two sets of keys (one set for you), so my "procedure" works like a charm, just follow the steps. =)
Post edited September 23, 2017 by Vitaliuz
I couldn't sign in through facebook and the reddit post mentions site problems and I didn't want to lose the giveaway while sleeping and I just thought it would be easier for someone who has an extra account or doesn't need the games to get the free codes for me. We all give and take codes from giveaways here so why not? Sometimes giveaways are only available for specific countries or require a specific Steam level so there could be some cooperation inside the forum to get keys for other people. When I see a giveaway on indiegala or marvelousga for a game that I don't want, I take the key anyway, if it's easy, to give it away here or in some other places. That's another way to offer to the community, for example I wasn't interested in the Nekopara but I had the hunch to participate in that indiegala giveaway, I won the game, offered it on the steam community giveaway, zeogold gave it away, and someone else is enjoying the game now.
MarkoH01: Now I wonder why you knew that it would be me who would ask this. I did not mean to offend you (or anyone). I was just curious since it is so easy to get those keys - that is all. In fact I snatched some of those keys for you to make sure that I could give them to you in case you really had difficulties to get them. So check your PM.
Hey, no offense taken. I respect your community presence and you can be funny at times. I have noticed your posts and you give the impression that you always try to find a logical explanation for everything. And sometimes you sound like a detective as if you are playing an adventure and trying to solve mysteries. By the way, I got the keys from Vitaliuz so you can give yours somewhere else. And to give you more details to understand, at the moment I'm on a computer with windows xp 512mb ram and a k-meleon browser, I can't even run chrome or firefox, and a lot of things don't work with this browser.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by greeklover
● Relax Walk VR ●
https://gleam.io/eEkIZ/relax-walk-vr
overwatch free weekend should be live (give or take few hours for possible regional times)

blizzard (instructions are a bit confusing. download blizzard app and then download the game. )

i know it's not strictly what the thread is about but it is a very hyped game. maybe a few of you are interested in what the hype's all about like me.
MaxFulvus: Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee is free on GOG for 48h (go to the main page to claim it).

Edit : Ninjaed by Benkii !
I actually had that on a physical disk.
Game Giveaway of the day Dr. Jekyll + Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

At the turn of the 19th century, a monster lurks in the shadowy fog of Victorian London. A young girl has been trampled, a member of Parliament has been murdered, a street vendor has been assaulted. Who is responsible for these crimes? Mr. Utterson discovers that the case is not related to his friend Dr. Jekyll, but to the terrible individual staying at his house: Mr. Hyde. Find the ghastly link that connects the two in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by gixgox
MarkoH01: Now I wonder why you knew that it would be me who would ask this. I did not mean to offend you (or anyone). I was just curious since it is so easy to get those keys - that is all. In fact I snatched some of those keys for you to make sure that I could give them to you in case you really had difficulties to get them. So check your PM.
greeklover: Hey, no offense taken. I respect your community presence and you can be funny at times. I have noticed your posts and you give the impression that you always try to find a logical explanation for everything. And sometimes you sound like a detective as if you are playing an adventure and trying to solve mysteries. By the way, I got the keys from Vitaliuz so you can give yours somewhere else. And to give you more details to understand, at the moment I'm on a computer with windows xp 512mb ram and a k-meleon browser, I can't even run chrome or firefox, and a lot of things don't work with this browser.
Yes, on that I have to agree. Basically being analytical about most things is part of my character. :D