It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
TheNerdyPlane: DOOM is free for the weekend on Steam, here
It is not free. I am pretty sure this topic does not involve games that you can play free for a limited time.
Engerek01: It is not free. I am pretty sure this topic does not involve games that you can play free for a limited time.
No, I think it does:
MarkoH01: This is NOT a free key but you will be able to play Fallout 4 for free this weekend on steam.
greeklover: Play Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ on Steam for free for the weekend
Engerek01: It is not free. I am pretty sure this topic does not involve games that you can play free for a limited time.
Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
MaxFulvus: 2 Steam exclusive weapons are included : the Sledgehammer from Serious Sam 3 and the Katana from Hotline Miami.
philipp_chris: What you mean included? In shadow Warrior?
yes, it's the special edition, with 4 DLCs

- digital artbook
- soundtrack
- hotline miami katana
- serious sam 3 sledgehammer

ALSO, I can only assume this came with it as well, since it was mentioned anywhere, but still appeared on my Steam library

- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior

[??]

who wants some Wang ?
Post edited July 21, 2017 by Namida.Pip
Namida.Pip: yes, it's the special edition, with 4 DLCs

- digital artbook
- soundtrack
- hotline miami katana

ALSO, I can only assume this came with it as well, since it was mentioned anywhere, but still appeared on my Steam library

[??]

who wants some Wang ?
Yes, Viscera Cleanup Detail is part of the Shadow Warrior package.
Odd again, got an email from humblebundle today, with a link to the DRM free Shadow Warrior.
Namida.Pip: yes, it's the special edition, with 4 DLCs

- digital artbook
- soundtrack
- hotline miami katana

[??]

who wants some Wang ?
Me!
Game Giveaway of the day — Hello Venice

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Adda and Ciro solve a mystery and restore a garden to its former beauty in Hello Venice, an amazing Match 3 game! After the venerable Sacrobosco Grimani dies, his entire garden wilts away and loses its luster. Now, it's up to his grandchildren to bring the garden back to life and preserve Sacrobosco's memory. Make it through challenging Match 3 levels and quick Time Management scenes to save the day in Hello Venice!

Preserve Sacrobosco's memory;
Help Adda and Ciro;
Restore a beautiful garden!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Game Giveaway of the day — Forge of Gods: Dragon Trainer Pack

Steam URL : Downloadable Content

Please note: This content requires the base game Forge of Gods (RPG) on Steam in order to play. You can download and install the basic edition of Forge of Gods free of charge.

Are you ready for thrilling journey? The Dragon Trainer Pack is a great choice for the true adventurer to get a quick start in Forge of Gods! Rush to FORGE your own GODS in this huge and dangerous fantasy world of Pangea!

List of incredibly powerful creatures you will get:

Storm Dragon (max 7 stars)
Green Dragon (max 7 stars)
Winter Dragon - (max 7 stars)
Spring Monster - (max 6 stars)
Courageous Beetle - (max 6 stars)
Wastelander - (max 7 stars)

You'll get your rewards after tutorial.
fishbaits: Odd again, got an email from humblebundle today, with a link to the DRM free Shadow Warrior.
Will everybody who took a copy from this giveaway get one or just you? I don't seem to see it on my Humble account.
BlackThorny: Will everybody who took a copy from this giveaway get one or just you? I don't seem to see it on my Humble account.
No idea, guess time'll tell.
fishbaits: Odd again, got an email from humblebundle today, with a link to the DRM free Shadow Warrior.
BlackThorny: Will everybody who took a copy from this giveaway get one or just you? I don't seem to see it on my Humble account.
I don't think I understand the question...

Humble gives you a Steam key for free, not sure of anything else...

started playing it last night...OMG ♥
If anyone missed Shadow Warrior: Special Edition I still have my Steam key to give.
Ingsoc85: If anyone missed Shadow Warrior: Special Edition I still have my Steam key to give.
I'd appreciate it if you send it to me:)
Hey,

If there are still free Shadow Warrior keys from HB floating around, I'd appreciate one.

I had tried to claim one when they were available, but the HB site apparently had some sort of problem since it said that I had already claimed a key, which was NOT true. It's neither in my HB library nor did I receive an email with a key (yes, I've checked my spam folder).

Thanks in advance!
Post edited July 23, 2017 by Rise-T
Shadow Warrior isn't free anymore. But you can get the game with 90% discount for about another day.

Buy Shadow Warrior: Special Edition from the Humble Store and save 90%