It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
nicohvc: Thanks, again, for the info. So de PS2 version was only released on Europe, interesting. The Wii version was available on NA. By watching the gameplay seems the kind of game that takes advange of the Wii Mote features. A PC mouse would be comfortable too.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_Zeus ]Wikipedia [/url]says that te ExZeus was launched on PC around 2005. What happened with that version?
AmethystViper: From what I was able to dig up, the old PC version of ExZeus 1 was shareware with what I'm guessing a level or two playable until you buy the full game from the distributor that had it for the time, but seems like the shareware distributor went under and so did the shareware's official downloads (there might be backups around somewhere). I was able to get a hold of the full game of ExZeus 1 on PC and it feels like a direct port of the arcade version(?) and not the PS2 port; the options are bare bones as PC ports go, 640x480 low-resolution, lack-luster controller support although you can rebind keyboard controls (uses keyboard only), and unlike the PS2 version and onward, bullets don't cancel into gold when destroying the enemy that fired them. What strikes me as odd about this port is its copyright date (see the screenshot attachment), which was copyrighted in 2002-2003, which is very strange. Maybe the version I have is an older build? In any rate, I'm hoping this new port of ExZeus 2 does well to warrant a port of ExZeus Arcade from smartphones to PC in a similar manner.

gvyop: What do you think about china trojan in free games and giveaways. Not onlu chinese's ones although.
Could you catch it if your AV do not list it as it does not list rdp and as games install are usely openibg firewall rules ?
AmethystViper: If this is about ExZeus 2 having a warning when attempting to install the F2P version from itch.io, I seriously doubt itch.io (or any other distributors that carry ExZeus 2) would allow anything malicious to slip by their radar. I've also installed and played this game and nothing adverse happened to my computer.
Nice data. In that case I'm going to try the Playstation 2 version.
Important update about ExZeus 2: It is no longer free-to-play; the developer has stated here that the premium version of the game was put out there temporarily as a demo, but it can be yours for the low price of $4.99 USD and it's still DRM-free on itch.io, Humble Store, and now GameJolt, which is a bit cheaper than the Windows Store version goes for and has some improvements.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by AmethystViper
high rated
HITMAN: Episode 1 (Steam, Xbox One, PS4) is free on Steam, Playstation Store, and Microsoft Store. Links to respective stores are below.

Steam Link
Xbox One Link
PS4 Link

Note: Xbox and Playstation links currently have the game for free but Steam is lagging. Will most likely see it become free on Steam within the hour.

Edit: The free Steam version is available now in the form of a demo not a Steam key. Scroll down the page a bit and on the right side you'll see the Download Demo button.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by BenKii
low rated
Im about too buy grinrock 2,would be nice if GOG.COM,would have their own game card for buying games.
BenKii: HITMAN: Episode 1 (Steam, Xbox One, PS4) is free on Steam, Playstation Store, and Microsoft Store. Links to respective stores are below.

Steam Link
Xbox One Link
PS4 Link

Note: Xbox and Playstation links currently have the game for free but Steam is lagging. Will most likely see it become free on Steam within the hour.

Edit: The free Steam version is available now in the form of a demo not a Steam key. Scroll down the page a bit and on the right side you'll see the Download Demo button.
Thanks for this.
I always wanted to try the game, but having it segmented like it is put me off of it.
Now, I can play it and see if its something I would like.
[ThumbsUp]
SEGA is rolling out 5 classic Genesis games for Android and iOS for free with ads ($2 in app purchase removes ads). These games were released as part of the SEGA Forever promo. Features for the Sega Forever promo include -- Play for free, Controller support, Save progress at any time, Offline play, and new games released each month. Currently only able to find the Google Play links for these games. iOS may be coming at a later date.

The games are:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Phantasy Star II
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Kid Chameleon

Go to the link below and scroll through Sega's titles until you find the 5 mentioned games.
Google Play Link
high rated
Free Steam key for Killing Floor at the Humble Store
Post edited June 22, 2017 by nicohvc
New Origins on the house game is Medal of Honor Pacific Assault.

I can't post links, so sorry.
metalheadredd666: New Origins on the house game is Medal of Honor Pacific Assault.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post3515

But thanks anyway :)
nicohvc: Free Steam key for Killing Floor at the Humble Store
Dang, got to it before me!
metalheadredd666: New Origins on the house game is Medal of Honor Pacific Assault.

Ehem, it's been on the house for more than a year......

See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post1974
phandom: Ehem, it's been on the house for more than a year......
I think its been on and off for a while now. Not on for a whole year. It used to be Dead in Bermuda a weeks ago, remember?
Blockstorm, , and Endorlight, [url=https://woobox.com/e5t9qs?embed=1]here!
phandom: Ehem, it's been on the house for more than a year......
TheNerdyPlane: I think its been on and off for a while now. Not on for a whole year. It used to be Dead in Bermuda a weeks ago, remember?
Only for you, not for the rest of the world. Always "Medal of Honor Pacific Assault" except for a few weeks when they gave away "Dungeon Keeper"
phandom: Only for you, not for the rest of the world. Always "Medal of Honor Pacific Assault" except for a few weeks when they gave away "Dungeon Keeper"
It wasn't free for me either until recently. The previous free game for me was Dead in Bermuda and before that it was Syberia 2. Other free games they've offered previously have been at least The Sims 2 and Nox. There's a new free game on Origin every few months.