It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Oh great. Just missed the XCOM game.
I have just been presented with
"You just missed this one!
Thank for your interest, however, due to huge demand we’ve now run out of game codes!

Apologies that on this occasion you were unable to claim a free game from us. You can still earn great credit and
codes for simply playing your Steam games with Playfire Rewards - play games, earn rewards."
sinugie: it make take some time, my friend just receive it 10 min ago while i already have it at least +2 hrs. if you didn't receive it try contact paradox support at http://www.paradoxplaza.com/support <=taken directly from pi guy
OK, I'll wait until tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed.
Most interested people will be already aware of it but the Payday 2: The Heist group got to over 1,500,000 members so the game will be free at Steam on thursday the 16 (at 10 AM Pacific time) (the original date was 18th).
We'll give out clear instructions on how to download it come Thursday.
Edit: I see there is a proper thread and everything
Post edited October 15, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Most interested people will be already aware of it but the Payday 2: The Heist group got to over 1,500,000 members so the game will be free at Steam on thursday the 16 (at 10 AM Pacific time) (the original date was 18th).

We'll give out clear instructions on how to download it come Thursday.
madth3: Edit: I see there is a proper thread and everything
Thanks for the reminder
phandom: Oh great. Just missed the XCOM game.
I have just been presented with
"You just missed this one!
Thank for your interest, however, due to huge demand we’ve now run out of game codes!

Apologies that on this occasion you were unable to claim a free game from us. You can still earn great credit and
codes for simply playing your Steam games with Playfire Rewards - play games, earn rewards."
What?!
I voted for the awards about a week ago, registered an account and all, had to wait more then a week for the keys to be sent, and now you say I had a limited time to go into my email and redeem the code I was given, and if I didn't in time I lose the claim for the game? That's really unfair losing my game rights like that :(

edit: Wait, according to this http://www.pcgamer.com/get-a-free-steam-key-for-xcom-enemy-unknown/. there's still a week to go until the keys are to be sent... How did you people get it already?
edit 2: Well I tried it now and got the same message, great work team, sending the keys one weak early with no real heads up, then limiting the number of redeems with NO HEADS UP AT ALL. forget about getting any money from me in the future GMG.

At least I voted for the games I really wanted to get votes, but I wish my time would be more appreciated.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by BlackThorny
triock: Only for XCOM.
Getcomposted: And the Warlock 2 key?
I haven't received an email as yet. :(
I got mine yesterday -- maybe 14 hours ago or so. Check your spam box if you didn't get it yet.
Tallima: I got mine yesterday -- maybe 14 hours ago or so. Check your spam box if you didn't get it yet.
Nope, still nothing - not in the Spam either.
Hmm, gave up waiting and opened a ticket with Paradox Support.
Hopefully, they'll be quick in getting back to me, especially if they're based in Sweden as someone said - that means they're working now and not fast asleep in the beddy-byes. ;)
500,000 FREE Steam Keys for Afterfall: InSanity
They must be abandoning any hope of this selling other copies...

Thanks for the deals announcements, by the way.
madth3: They must be abandoning any hope of this selling other copies...

Back in May indiegala also gave for free 250.000 copies (to celebrate 1.000.000 copies sold)
Who's going to buy it after these two giveaways?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by phandom
FB and Twitter needed.
madth3: They must be abandoning any hope of this selling other copies...

phandom: Back in May indiegala also gave for free 250.000 copies (to celebrate 1.000.000 copies sold)
Who's going to buy it after these two giveaways?
they also have sequel game on ea though. then again i wonder if future buyer tempted from a game dev that giving out his game, massive number , twice.
Tallima: FB and Twitter needed.
If you need a key, I can get you one. ;)
Tallima: FB and Twitter needed.
triock: If you need a key, I can get you one. ;)
I'm good. Thanks, though!