It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
MarkoH01: Then you may have it. However to be able to send this to you I need you to change your chat privacy settings
https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders
Negatus: I've changed the base settings for chat privacy. Thanks for the key, MarkoH01.
Key sent and you're welcome :)
Negatus: I wouldn't mind this title. From what I read when considering a purchase (years ago), it starts well but gets difficult fast.
MarkoH01: Then you may have it. However to be able to send this to you I need you to change your chat privacy settings
hahahahaha...oh...how the mighty have fallen =P

(just kiddin')
Namida.Pip: hahahahaha...oh...how the mighty have fallen =P

(just kiddin')
Who is the mighty and where is the joke? Sorry but I don't get it.
yeah, misquoted =P

I intended to comment on you having to DLH accounts
Namida.Pip: yeah, misquoted =P

I intended to comment on you having to DLH accounts
Ah, now I get it. Yes, I just mentioned this to make clear why I actually had two spare keys left in the end. Then again I don't know if DLH even has a policy against multiple accounts and I only use them to grab those free steam keys which I mostly give away then so I think I am ethically cleared :)
pigulici: And how do you get the key?
Namida.Pip: - Register / Log into the site, the easiest fastest way is login in through your Facebook account (you can find the log-in options on the upper right corner of the site)

- Then you can go into this page: dlh.net/en/steam-keys.html and it'll show you all current free steam keys

- You will have to like some Facebook page

- After that it'll ask you to resolve a captcha (something like "click the smaller red square)

- Then it will show you the steam key for the game you chose
Themken: Not everyone has Facebook but some people have not understood that yet.
Namida.Pip: True, but that's just the same as saying "not everyone has a Steam account, they should be giving away DRM free games instead of steam keys"....

(I for one, don't have an FB account actually =P...well...sort of, just one I use for testing/developing stuff and shitty stuff like this)
Well I have a dlh.net account I created using a facebook linkage, and when I am logged in through it,
DLH/keys shows a button "Facebook authentication" that unfortunately doesn't actually do anything upon clicking.
that page shows only two games atm, ww3 and this planets one, but all the previous ones with keys I got earlier are missing :/
Edit: trying to get to the DLH/keys page without a login previously just sends me back to the front page...
Post edited November 03, 2017 by BlackThorny
Namida.Pip: - Register / Log into the site, the easiest fastest way is login in through your Facebook account (you can find the log-in options on the upper right corner of the site)

- Then you can go into this page: dlh.net/en/steam-keys.html and it'll show you all current free steam keys

- You will have to like some Facebook page

- After that it'll ask you to resolve a captcha (something like "click the smaller red square)

- Then it will show you the steam key for the game you chose

True, but that's just the same as saying "not everyone has a Steam account, they should be giving away DRM free games instead of steam keys"....

(I for one, don't have an FB account actually =P...well...sort of, just one I use for testing/developing stuff and shitty stuff like this)
BlackThorny: Well I have a dlh.net account I created using a facebook linkage, and when I am logged in through it,
DLH/keys shows a button "Facebook authentication" that unfortunately doesn't actually do anything upon clicking.
that page shows only two games atm, ww3 and this planets one, but all the previous ones with keys I got earlier are missing :/
Edit: trying to get to the DLH/keys page without a login previously just sends me back to the front page...
it uses a pop-up / opens another window (for the facebook login), are you sure your browser is not blocking it ?
[GIVEN] Tales from the Borderlands (GamerUK32)
Post edited November 03, 2017 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: [HAVE] Tales from the Borderlands (expired at Nov 17, 2017)

Reply to me and I will send the key via chat. Make sure your chat setting is open to anyone.
Pm'ed
BlackThorny: Well I have a dlh.net account I created using a facebook linkage, and when I am logged in through it,
Namida.Pip: it uses a pop-up / opens another window (for the facebook login), are you sure your browser is not blocking it ?
well it logins just fine, only then I can reach the steam-keys page
> where there is the "Facebook authentication" that doesn't work...
I did try disabling ad block and such to no avail... Maybe I'll try again in chrome.

Edit: I did try in chrome and it seems to work - I got both keys.
I still don't have any of my previous keys - did that happen to anyone else? Some of these are yet unredeemed :/
Actually most keys starting from the time steam disabled auto redeem through websites, quite a large list,
based on this thread alone, these seem to be:
X-Blades - Really wished I saved the key for this one, I wanted to try it but always postponed redeeming :|
Two Worlds 2 - I'm not 100% sure I actually got the key for this one or missed it altogether.
The I of the Dragon
Trinium Wars
Chicken Shoot 2
The Troma Poject
Pressure
Heli Heroes
World of Fishing DLC
Septerra Core - I think I can get another key for this one
RoboRumble - I already have a spare key for this one
Worlds War II: Panzer Claws - I won a key for this in a giveaway and redeemed it on steam so it was a spare key
Earth 2150: Escape from the Blue Planet & Earth 2150: Lost Souls
I did redeem the other two Earth 2150 offerings which gave me the complete trilogy on Gog through connect
- If I understood correctly the Gog title includes all expansions anyway, right?

Everything else I probably missed or already redeemed on my steam account so no actual loss.
Post edited November 03, 2017 by BlackThorny
Game Giveaway of the day — Cubis Creatures

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Cubis is a match-3 game unlike any other with unique 3D gameplay. Action truly comes at you from all sides - cubes can fall from above, shoot in from the side, and even push other cubes out of the way. Easy to learn yet difficult to master, only the best and most dedicated players will earn the coveted ‘Perfect’ rating on every level. Are you up to the challenge?
Thanks for steadily posting these.
I liked the sound of this one so I installed it and it turns out I had tried this game (probably on BigFishGames) but never got to buy it.
Now I can keep playing it!
Taiku Mansion freebie at Indie Gala. Scroll down to find it.
madth3: Thanks for steadily posting these.
I liked the sound of this one so I installed it and it turns out I had tried this game (probably on BigFishGames) but never got to buy it.
Now I can keep playing it!
Enjoy it :)
Starcraft II is going F2P : http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/21173629/starcraft-ii-going-free-to-play-explained-11-3-2017