It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
mofofromjkt: the descendant (episode 1)
Looks like it might be worth a try.
mofofromjkt: the descendant (episode 1)
mistermumbles: Looks like it might be worth a try.
I second this and will try it as well. It should also be worth noted that in case you like it the complete game (5 episodes) is only 7,49 Euro atm.

Edit: Just played through the free episode 1 and I would really recommend it if you are into SciFi, drama and mystery. The game is more on the easy side (not many puzzles more exporation and naration) but the atmospere really is good. However the time to beat the first episode is just about 1 hour and this is confirmed by the devs to be intentional. So for additional 4 episodes you'll get a total playtime of about 5-6 hours for atm 7,49 Euro.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Kabitis
http://store.steampowered.com/app/475220
https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung
Is there a reason you inluded a link to "Die Young" as well?
MarkoH01: Is there a reason you inluded a link to "Die Young" as well?
If you scroll down the page a bit there is a banner for Kabitis.
Yes, if i don't include it, it will direct you to the main page where you wont find the giveaway.
If you check the link you can see they are promoting Die Young’s Alpha Release with this giveaway.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by bela555
bela555: Yes, if i don't include it, it will direct you to the main page where you wont find the giveaway.
If you check the link you can see they are promoting Die Young’s Alpha Release with this giveaway.
Now I understand. Thank you.
Play Minion Masters
100% off this week! Get it here before April 6th and keep it.

store.steampowered.com/app/489520/
Free beta test for patched Stracraft:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20753915707
high rated
Overlord (Steam key) is free at Codemaster's website (They are the developers of the game).

Link
BenKii: Overlord (Steam key) is free at Codemaster's website (They are the developers of the game).

Link
odd shows as $4.99 for me
maybe canadians are screwed out of the freebie XD

Edit:: ok its working now wierd
Edit2:: btw ty for the heads up BenKii
Post edited March 31, 2017 by Vyraexii
BenKii: Overlord (Steam key) is free at Codemaster's website (They are the developers of the game).

Link
Vyraexii: odd shows as $4.99 for me
maybe canadians are screwed out of the freebie XD
Same here, though. What's going on?

EDIT: Homepage banner does say FREE, but alas.
Post edited March 31, 2017 by onarliog

Link
Thank you good sir!
It appears to have worked for me just now.

I think they're overloaded from heavy volume.
high rated
Mob Rule is free on Steam today

http://store.steampowered.com/app/600420/