It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hesusio: The fastest amougst you gets a free game.

57ML-U2CM-TY5Y-5MVF

Have at it!
The slowest among us also get a free game. ;)
Damuna: I knew that was going to be a different code segment.
Well they never specified they wanted the last third of the same game...
ceemdee: Sure thing! R-K7H4
;D
Damuna: I knew that was going to be a different code segment.
Oh, you are probably right. :D
Hesusio: The fastest amoungst you gets a free game.

57ML-U2CM-TY5Y-5MVF

Have at it!
Yay! Thank you!
Post edited November 08, 2010 by Yal
ceemdee: Well they never specified they wanted the last third of the same game...
I twigged what you were going to do as soon as they said "a game". :)
Post edited November 08, 2010 by Damuna
ceemdee: Well they never specified they wanted the last third of the same game...
Damuna: I twigged what you were going to do as soon as they said "a game". :)
I'm having fun with my one third game and my brand new copy of BaSS. *caressesthem*
Post edited November 08, 2010 by Yal
I bought BaSS many years ago and it's been public domain for a while (no, not everything on the internet is). I think there are a few other ScummVM compatible old adventure games that are PD too; Flight of the Amazon Queen springs to mind. I wonder if GOG will consider adding that to their catalogue?
Post edited November 09, 2010 by eyeball226
eyeball226: I bought BaSS many years ago and it's been public domain for a while (no, not everything on the internet is). I think there are a few other ScummVM compatible old adventure games that are PD too; Flight of the Amazon Queen springs to mind. I wonder if GOG will consider adding that to their catalogue?
A lot of those old DOS games can be found for free without having to resort to torrenting. A few days ago I managed to find The Secret of Monkey Island for free with just a quick google search.
Hesusio: A lot of those old DOS games can be found for free without having to resort to torrenting. A few days ago I managed to find The Secret of Monkey Island for free with just a quick google search.
Which is still piracy, which is still illegal.

(well, it's technically legal in some countries, for example mine, but that doesn't mean it ought to be)
Here's another code for you all (and no, it's not for one of the games that're already free).

9KSH-1TFU-KD1C-KPO9

Enjoy!
Hesusio: Here's another code for you all (and no, it's not for one of the games that're already free).

9KSH-1TFU-KD1C-KPO9

Enjoy!
I keep getting a "invalid gift certificate" message. I'm late enough that it could have been redeemed, but shouldn't I get a "gift already redeemed" message?
eyeball226: I bought BaSS many years ago and it's been public domain for a while (no, not everything on the internet is). I think there are a few other ScummVM compatible old adventure games that are PD too; Flight of the Amazon Queen springs to mind. I wonder if GOG will consider adding that to their catalogue?
Hesusio: A lot of those old DOS games can be found for free without having to resort to torrenting. A few days ago I managed to find The Secret of Monkey Island for free with just a quick google search.
No... that's still piracy. I'm talking about ones that are actually public domain, like FotAQ.
Post edited November 09, 2010 by eyeball226
Hesusio: Here's another code for you all (and no, it's not for one of the games that're already free).

9KSH-1TFU-KD1C-KPO9

Enjoy!
Not working for some reason. :)
Tee hee.
Hesusio: Tee hee.
Thought so, you big meanie. ;-)
Hesusio: Tee hee.
* glances up at Hesusio's forum title *

I see. ;-)