It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it is very hard to find a retail comic book store, only one's are the convenience store that sells comic and i doubt they will give it out for free
Leroux: I wonder whether these days the Free Comic Book Day is also extended to the Internet with free digital samples?
Comixology has a number of temporary freebies today including a number of Image comics first issues.
DriveThruRPG sent out an email with a link to DriveThruComics, guess what - a load of free comics! Now if only I was into that stuff a bit more...

http://www.drivethrucomics.com/browse.php?&pfrom=0&pto=0&filters=0_0_0_44517&pto=0&pfrom=0
Leroux: I wonder whether these days the Free Comic Book Day is also extended to the Internet with free digital samples?
undeadcow: Comixology has a number of temporary freebies today including a number of Image comics first issues.
Nice, thanks for the heads-up! They also got an exclusive Scott Pilgrim story, it seems.

Btw, I noticed that some of the comics have DRM-free pdf backups, while others can only be read online. Strange that the shopping pages don't make any mention of that; I'd hate to find out something like that only after purchasing. Good thing the comics were free. :P
undeadcow: Comixology has a number of temporary freebies today including a number of Image comics first issues.
Leroux: Nice, thanks for the heads-up! They also got an exclusive Scott Pilgrim story, it seems.

Btw, I noticed that some of the comics have DRM-free pdf backups, while others can only be read online. Strange that the shopping pages don't make any mention of that; I'd hate to find out something like that only after purchasing. Good thing the comics were free. :P
DRM free backups are usually available by publisher. All Image Comics are DRM free as well as Valiant; most IDW and Boom studios seem to be also.