It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: There are two general ways to hunt scum. One is to hunt scum. I'm voting Cristi via the other way.
Krypsyn: Maybe you and Todd never did anything to the sofa king. My mistake.
Searched for this....took me WAY too long to get it....
cristigale: Searched for this....took me WAY too long to get it....
We Todds get it......or is it us Todds??
I’ve been looking at the votes so far…

@CSPVG – I assume your vote on yogs is RSV?

@yogs – if not daddy, who would you be inclined to vote for?

@Ixam
Ixamyakxim: Well I never! I'll be DAMNED if one of Michael's snotnosed little brats sees a dime of this money!

Vote Dessimu

Elizabeth, come here darling. Mommy won't let anyone hurt you.
Ixamyakxim: Unvote Dessimu

Vote Lifthrasil

I'm the only well-married upstart worthy of seeing that fortune and I will NOT see Ms. Jones shoot, stab and sleep her way to it!

And Mariah dear, do stop fighting with your brother. I may have tried to drown you little worms in the bathtub all those years ago but please, it's unbecoming when siblings fight.
Ixamyakxim: I'm still more suspicious of you for your constant accusations, often based solely on flavor . Seems like you're planting seeds to grow into lynch-able plants later on. But let's be honest, who really knows at this point.
(emphasis added)

Ummm…Mumsy, weren’t your votes based solely on flavor?

@Bookwyrm – I’d like some of whatever you are on.

Bookwyrm627: Post 28.
Post 95.
Post 148.

Unvote Dessimu.

Vote Cristigale.

Insufficient evidence.
Was there a purpose to the posts mentioned above? (not sure when your drugs are kicking in) Did the posts influence why you unvoted Dessimu? Or were you actually suspicious of him when you voted?

@Dessimu – do you have suspicions of Ixam that is not directly related to flavor?
flubbucket: We Todds get it......or is it us Todds??
Well us Todds certainly need to stick together but it doesn't have the same ring to it. ;)
cristigale: Ummm…Mumsy, weren’t your votes based solely on flavor?
Errr *embarrassed* I screwed up. In going back to find the post I thought Lifthy made, to present to you, where *he* sketched out in great detail the possible scum team BASED SOLELY ON FLAVOR I found...

it was actually Dessimu who made the post. Yeah, whoops :) And I like to think that my first "flavor vote" was random and just an excuse to use that wonderful line above RE: snotnosed brats!
cristigale: Ummm…Mumsy, weren’t your votes based solely on flavor?
Ixamyakxim: Errr *embarrassed* I screwed up. In going back to find the post I thought Lifthy made, to present to you, where *he* sketched out in great detail the possible scum team BASED SOLELY ON FLAVOR I found...

it was actually Dessimu who made the post. Yeah, whoops :) And I like to think that my first "flavor vote" was random and just an excuse to use that wonderful line above RE: snotnosed brats!
...mmm yeah

Unvote: Krypsyn

Vote: Ixamyakxim
It was a call back to the "ur sofa king we Todd did." line I replied to Bookwyrm627 earlier in the thread. Maybe that is what you meant. I first heard it on a MUD I used to admin in the mid-90s from another admin. I was very confused, compounded, perhaps, because his name was actually "Todd". He was forced to give me several hints, so I guess I may have proved him correct in some respects. :P
Bookwyrm627: Care to share yours?
Krypsyn: I think he is secretly a chemist.
OH! I think I just got this!! Are you implying he likes certain elements?

Lifthrasil: when I pointed out an error in Bookwyrms unvoting.
I don't think I've made an error in any of my voting, thus far.

cristigale: @Bookwyrm – I’d like some of whatever you are on.

Bookwyrm627: Post 28.
Post 95.
Post 148.
cristigale: Was there a purpose to the posts mentioned above? (not sure when your drugs are kicking in) Did the posts influence why you unvoted Dessimu? Or were you actually suspicious of him when you voted?
-I know a guy!

-The referenced post numbers are primarily to mark posts that may be of interest (or perhaps mean nothing, in Ixam's case). I'm taking a hard look at Dessimu and CSPVG; they are currently on the town side of the line, but I don't trust either.

-My initial Dessimu vote was more in reaction to what I quoted when I voted him; mostly "Just Because". The second vote was simply returning after my unvote-via-mod-vote (which also accomplished its purpose).
Krypsyn: I think he is secretly a chemist.
Bookwyrm627: OH! I think I just got this!! Are you implying he likes certain elements?
Sort of. I was saying that he likes to see reactions, and might be trying to catalyze them.
cristigale: @Dessimu – do you have suspicions of Ixam that is not directly related to flavor?
(S)he changed the attitude towards me after my vote. In a strange way. First I was a brat and then suddenly (s)he speaks like a caring, loving mother. With no confirmations or disagreements on my vote. I treat this kind of behavior as taking "a blind eye" on the vote and putting on a different mask, changing play style. But then, it was so early in the game that "my suspicions" may be utterly wrong.

WIFOM so to speak - either I am right Ixamyakxim being scum but I lack solid evidence OR I am wrong about Ixamyakxim being scum and flavor is not a thing to be counted on.

Ixamyakxim: it was actually Dessimu who made the post.
I flavor you very much, yes. You keep leaving this sour taste that makes me frown.

Speaking of other players, Lifthrasil does a good and passionate job trying to convince himself and others of a certain player being scum, but he does something wrong. I take my experience from the last game where Lifthrasil went hard on JMich and with a few approvals that lead to a town's lynch. So I would not jump blindly on Lifthrasil's opinion without first making my own solid opinion on suspected player.

If flubbucket is town now, then he is no different from when he was scum. That said, flub is suspicious in general.

Bookwyrm is playing in some interesting way. Different way from what I would expect if he was scum. So, town maybe? Edgy, sarcastic town? I am not familiar with this kind of Bookwyrm, something is strange is going on in that head.

Nothing much else comes to mind now.
Dessimu: If flubbucket is town now, then he is no different from when he was scum. That said, flub is suspicious in general.
Suspicious as a bunny fart.
Ennnneneeeeehhnnnhhhhh

Vote Ixamyakxim

Up yours, Mom.
flubbucket: Suspicious as a bunny fart.
Funny too!
Bookwyrm627: OH! I think I just got this!! Are you implying he likes certain elements?
Krypsyn: Sort of. I was saying that he likes to see reactions, and might be trying to catalyze them.
Actually the truth is closer to...I don't want to guide the proceedings. I want everyone to be reading the thread and trying to figure this out as opposed to skimming it and waiting for someone else to put out a good argument on who to vote for. I try to pick things up and hopefully others will too.

I have specific reasons why people make my list and move up or down it.

To give an example, the "reasons" for CSPVG came from post 88. I just felt his comment about me being "too riled up" felt a bit like he was justifying the wagon while doing his best to stay off it. A tactic common for scum.

Unlike Krypsyn, by crunch time, I will explain my reasons.
RWarehall: Actually the truth is closer to...I don't want to guide the proceedings. I want everyone to be reading the thread and trying to figure this out as opposed to skimming it and waiting for someone else to put out a good argument on who to vote for. I try to pick things up and hopefully others will too.
Makes sense to me.

RWarehall: I have specific reasons why people make my list and move up or down it.
Doesn't everyone?

RWarehall: To give an example, the "reasons" for CSPVG came from post 88. I just felt his comment about me being "too riled up" felt a bit like he was justifying the wagon while doing his best to stay off it. A tactic common for scum.
Fair enough.

RWarehall: Unlike Krypsyn, by crunch time, I will explain my reasons.
Touché.

To be fair though, I do often give reasons eventually. My reasons for keeping them to myself are similar to yours in some respects; I would hope people could see why I am leaning one way or another on their own, without my direction. However, some of my reads involve actions from others that I interpret as scum/town-tells, so I am reluctant to divulge these.