It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*stomps around the room*

You prattling ninnies! I'm beginning to wish he just left the damn money to the dog!

(don't worry, I'll be done with this by the end of the day at the latest ... well maybe not totally... but you get the idea ;) )
Bookwyrm627: I am somewhat suspicious of the butler.
FFS
Bookwyrm627: I am somewhat suspicious of the butler.
Krypsyn: FFS
Oh me oh my, what a start! You almost stopped my little heart!
Bookwyrm627: Oh me oh my, what a start! You almost stopped my little heart!
Ur sofa king we Todd did. :P
Vote CSPVG

For "reasons" (TM)
RWarehall: For "reasons" (TM)
I've had those before. Highly overrated, but still better than nothing. :)
RWarehall: For "reasons" (TM)
Krypsyn: I've had those before. Highly overrated, but still better than nothing. :)
Funny because I think you hold the Trademark for it...
RWarehall: Funny because I think you hold the Trademark for it...
Nah, I just license it from flubbucket. He has "The Reason". My trademark is "Raisins are for muffins."
RWarehall's vote on CSPVG seems a bit out of the blue.

The early wagon on RWarehall formed too fast, my guess is scum was somewhere in the mix.
I'm a little suprised Krypsyn has left his vote (a whole 12 hours) on RWarehall, where's the vote hopping?

Dessi seemed overeager with that fourth vote on RWarehall and voting along family lines is potentially worrisome...

Vote Dessimu
cristigale: <bah>
Since when are you worried about some Williams guy, huh? Did he make you some kind of sweet proposal?
Why did no one answer to my question, what you all did in that fateful night? Do you all have to hide something? I am suspicious of each and every one of you. All of you would be capable of such a deed ... apart from my husband, of course. In his case I am sure he is innocent, because murdering someone takes balls.

(another thought OOC: how important is fluff in this game, what do you think? From the setting it would make sense, that any scum team would have quite close family ties. But that would make the game too easy to solve, I think. So probably the alignment is decoupled from the roles we have. I still think that among the three who jumped on RWarehall is at least one scum, if not more. Flavourwise it would actually make sense, if daddy Krypsyn and his two children formed a team - but gameplay wise that would be too easy. So probably not all of them are scum. But still our chance of hitting scum is higher if we lynch one of these three than if we just lynch anyone)

Krypsyn: My trademark is "Raisins are for muffins."
No, your trademark is 'Heh.'

To Vitek: can we haz votecount?
Lifthrasil: Why did no one answer to my question, what you all did in that fateful night? Do you all have to hide something? I am suspicious of each and every one of you. All of you would be capable of such a deed ... apart from my husband, of course. In his case I am sure he is innocent, because murdering someone takes balls.

(another thought OOC: how important is fluff in this game, what do you think? From the setting it would make sense, that any scum team would have quite close family ties. But that would make the game too easy to solve, I think. So probably the alignment is decoupled from the roles we have. I still think that among the three who jumped on RWarehall is at least one scum, if not more. Flavourwise it would actually make sense, if daddy Krypsyn and his two children formed a team - but gameplay wise that would be too easy. So probably not all of them are scum. But still our chance of hitting scum is higher if we lynch one of these three than if we just lynch anyone)
-Sleeping.

-Big heaping helping of WIFOM. I'd guess the killers aren't all from the same family branch, or otherwise have some similar trait (like all grand children), because it might make things too easy. Problem is, that means they COULD all have a similar trait, because we would think that was too easy. There simply isn't any way to know yet; flavor could bring any grouping of us together for different reasons.

For example, maybe I and my youngest sister are in cahoots, and we recruited the bastard to do the dirty work.
Lifthrasil: 'Heh.'
Catherin, you have a very serious problem of severe alcoholism. I think you should be put in the cushy wardrobe so you wouldn't hurt yourself. We will let you out eventually. And in case you double vision from all that whiskey, I will let you know that you have "mixed" our beloved mods. Get your act together, woman!
Lifthrasil: To Vitek: can we haz votecount?
What does Vitek have to do with votecounts?

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

CSPVG has 1 vote, RWarehall
Lifthrasil has 1 vote, Ixamyakxim
Krypsyn has 1 vote, Lifthrasil
Dessimu has 1 vote, cristigale
Yogsloth has 2 votes, CSPVG, trentonlf
Ixamyakxim has 1 vote, Dessimu
RWarehall has 1 vote, Krypsyn

Not voting, 4

Votes are only counted for those playing the game, attempting to vote for a moderator or someone not playing results in an unvote.

Feel free to correct my count, the elders require my attention still.
Vote Dessimu.