It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: bump please.
i did it
JoeSapphire: i did it
Tanks.
Hey, that is another nice dragon avatar!!
Carradice: Hey, that is another nice dragon avatar!!
yeah! thanks for noticing. I drew it based on that old one I drew because yous liked it so much :D
This is worse than when Witcher 3 was released.

Time flies...
Post edited December 10, 2020 by ZFR
Bump in game please..
Post edited December 13, 2020 by ZFR
ZFR: This is worse than when Witcher 3 was released.

Time flies...
Funny to have that mentioned. A friend was telling me other day that, earlier this year, he spent the worst of the quarantine... Playing The Witcher 3, beginning to end.
ZFR: This is worse than when Witcher 3 was released.

Time flies...
Carradice: Funny to have that mentioned. A friend was telling me other day that, earlier this year, he spent the worst of the quarantine... Playing The Witcher 3, beginning to end.
I meant General Discussion forum. Not the game itself.

Compare:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/thank_you_for_the_nostalgia
Bump please!
Merry Christmas to the Gogfather and Mafia crew; townie tree-trimmers, mafia carolers (they do go visiting), festive hosts with their Christmas Cracker surprises (power roles and hidden modifiers), and observers who enjoy the feast.

Happy Holidays all, and thank you for welcoming B and I into your games and your midst. :)
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Mechy Wristmas!
Merry Christmas, goodfellas!
Happy Christmas.
bjgamer: Merry Christmas to the Gogfather and Mafia crew; townie tree-trimmers, mafia carolers (they do go visiting), festive hosts with their Christmas Cracker surprises (power roles and hidden modifiers), and observers who enjoy the feast.

Happy Holidays all, and thank you for welcoming B and I into your games and your midst. :)
You made me chuckle with the role-playing description. Thank you! :D

A truly blessed Christmas to you. You remain in our thoughts and prayers.
You are always welcome to take part whenever you feel like it. :)
Post edited December 25, 2020 by Microfish_1