It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Microfish_1: bump please
did you get this ping?

bump please in-game
yeah I did

you still want that bump?
nah, thanks though. I saw Pooka do it some time back and was hoping I figured out how he did it
TheGOGfather: ...
Please add me to host list.
Lifthrasil: Please host yourself to the game existence.
ZFR's Law: Any end-game JOAT claim is fake and should be policy-lynched. Especially if a convincing breadcrumb is shown.
Is it my turn to mod? I still have only rarely internet and not very stable during the weekend. I'll think of something and discuss ideas for the next game on Monday.
I was never added to hosting list?
Again?
Am I on some sort of blacklist I am not aware of?
Vitek: I was never added to hosting list?
Again?
You should take it up with someone who has access to the gogfather account. Those guys are jerking you around!
Vitek: I was never added to hosting list?
Again?
Maybe they're agreeing with me that ya shouldn't have stolen GH's hammer on D2. o.0 ;)

(I am joking btw :))

Btw question if I may: Logically speaking, why did you not wait for GH to hammer?

(Would've looked worse for him if ya had done so, I mean)
Post edited October 04, 2020 by GamesRater
GamesRater: Maybe they're agreeing with me that ya shouldn't have stolen GH's hammer on D2. o.0 ;)

(I am joking btw :))
Ah GR, you were following the last game? Very good. :P
Post edited October 04, 2020 by my name is magike catte
JoeSapphire: You should take it up with someone who has access to the gogfather account. Those guys are jerking you around!
What a bunch of wankers. All of them!
GamesRater: Btw question if I may: Logically speaking, why did you not wait for GH to hammer?
I don't feel like explaining it to some third party. It's between him and me. ;-)
Post edited October 04, 2020 by Vitek
my name is magike catte: Ah GR, you were following the last game? Very good. :P
I did.....I thought a few players did rather well, even......but for the most part I think the game was as exciting as a wallpaper hanging contest. ;)

=========

Vitek: What a bunch of wankers. All of them!
Figuratively or literally? o.0

Vitek: I don't feel like explaining it to some third party. It's between him and me. ;-)
Well then explain it to them in the game thread, if you could. ;)
Post edited October 04, 2020 by GamesRater
So, what do you all prefer mechanics wise? Closed role madness? Or a (semi)open Setup?
Lifthrasil: So, what do you all prefer mechanics wise? Closed role madness? Or a (semi)open Setup?
As usual, my response is Yes.
Lifthrasil: So, what do you all prefer mechanics wise? Closed role madness? Or a (semi)open Setup?
looks like it's been over 10 games since we last had a SOS... but I haven't had a proper chance to play a lifthrasil game yet so I'm excited about either.

I'd say go with your heart, but you just utterly destroyed us in mafia so go with whatever it is you have where the rest of us have a heart.