It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Ok I have three options:

1) Supernatural (as in the tv show). A group of hunters vs the monsters being hunted

2) Pass it on! There is a bomb in play each night and whoever has it has to compulsively pass it to someone else. The bomb can not be given back to the previous holder of the bomb. Suited for 9 players, would have 2 mafia, 1 Town Vigilante, and 6 Vanilla Townies. If setup ends up being that there are 3 or more mafia then the bomb can not be held by mafia for more than one night. If a night kill lands on a player the night they give the bomb away the bomb won't detonate. The target has to receive the kill, and the bomb modifier the same night for the detonation to occur. The bomb will be randomly placed N1. If the bomb holder is lynched the bomb is no longer in play.

3) I have a role madness setup for Harry Potter. Closed setup

What would most prefer?
I've got Harry Potter set up too. Roles and everything.
ZFR: I've got Harry Potter set up too. Roles and everything.
It's all yours ;)
ZFR: I've got Harry Potter set up too. Roles and everything.
trentonlf: It's all yours ;)
Thanks!

Of the 2 options you mentuoned both sound good. 2 looks interesting.
Pass it on sounds fun. But I cast my vote for Supernatural. I like that show!
I like bombs.
Bombs sound interesting...

1) Supernatural (as in the tv show). A group of hunters vs the monsters being hunted

2) Pass it on! There is a bomb in play each night and whoever has it has to compulsively pass it to someone else. The bomb can not be given back to the previous holder of the bomb. Suited for 9 players, would have 2 mafia, 1 Town Vigilante, and 6 Vanilla Townies. If setup ends up being that there are 3 or more mafia then the bomb can not be held by mafia for more than one night. If a night kill lands on a player the night they give the bomb away the bomb won't detonate. The target has to receive the kill, and the bomb modifier the same night for the detonation to occur. The bomb will be randomly placed N1. If the bomb holder is lynched the bomb is no longer in play.

3) I have a role madness setup for Harry Potter. Closed setup

What would most prefer?
Supernatural, as I like the setting and it allows for more RP.
Post edited October 28, 2019 by GameRager
Lifthrasil: Pass it on sounds fun. But I cast my vote for Supernatural. I like that show!
Me too!

this
Post edited October 28, 2019 by blotunga
blotunga: this
(Your song was also one of mom's most played songs before her passing last year, so thanks[truly] for reminding me of that[so I could reminisce])
Post edited October 28, 2019 by GameRager
I was almost ready to pass up this round after the last round nearly drove me crazy. But hey, I can't if it's Supernatural :D
Two Harry Potter set ups! We'll vote on whose is the best!

Run them at the same time! Duelling set ups!
Harry Role Madness Potter.
I bequeath Harry Potter to ZFR ;)
trentonlf: I bequeath Harry Potter to ZFR ;)
You can run your one later once we've forgotten about 'the incident' that ZFR's will cause.
SirPrimalform: You can run your one later once we've forgotten about 'the incident' that ZFR's will cause.
This. We can play both and see which is better :D