It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: Is the next game going to be a super-duper mega-utra role madness?
yogsloth: Yes, and I'm making you Town Miller in a village full of cops.
Funny, I was just thinking that a game where all the town are both millers and cops would br hilarious... :D
Well, looks like I'm too late to run the next game, since you are running the game, Yogs? Then I'd like to play this time.
Is yog going to host the next game then, or are we still waiting for responses from Telika and Quadr?
Well, if yog doesn't host the next game, I can jump in too. I have a setup ready to rumble. But perhaps we should wait a day or two more for the people higher up on the 'next to run' list.
Lifthrasil: Well, if yog doesn't host the next game, I can jump in too. I have a setup ready to rumble. But perhaps we should wait a day or two more for the people higher up on the 'next to run' list.
Is it a role madness? >.> I want a role madness. (=_=*)
Lifthrasil: Well, if yog doesn't host the next game, I can jump in too. I have a setup ready to rumble. But perhaps we should wait a day or two more for the people higher up on the 'next to run' list.
HijacK: Is it a role madness? >.> I want a role madness. (=_=*)
Yeah, but he can't tell us in advance.. that spoils half the fun :P
HijacK: Is it a role madness? >.> I want a role madness. (=_=*)
adaliabooks: Yeah, but he can't tell us in advance.. that spoils half the fun :P
Ah, dang it! You are right. Lift, don't tell us jack!
I don't really expect them to reply positively but I had to give it a shot because they are on the list.
QuadrAlien was not seen in a long time and Telika only scarcely posts here, so they were both unlikely to host game.

You hosted game fairly recently so you hsould give others chance. ;-)

Next one will likely go to RWarehall. He can't host now due to his eye condition so if he will be availabela nd interested in the next one then, acording to list, he is the one to do it.
Vitek: I don't really expect them to reply positively but I had to give it a shot because they are on the list.
QuadrAlien was not seen in a long time and Telika only scarcely posts here, so they were both unlikely to host game.

You hosted game fairly recently so you hsould give others chance. ;-)

Next one will likely go to RWarehall. He can't host now due to his eye condition so if he will be availabela nd interested in the next one then, acording to list, he is the one to do it.
...While I wasn't currently prepared for hosting a game (I know I had some setups around here somewhere, but I suspect they're on an old laptop), I feel inclined to mention that it's only been 3 months this time. :)
QuadrAlien: ...While I wasn't currently prepared for hosting a game (I know I had some setups around here somewhere, but I suspect they're on an old laptop), I feel inclined to mention that it's only been 3 months this time. :)
Really? Cool. I had no idea.
I searched this thread and last post you made here is deep back in 2014 so I thought you are more gone than this.

Shows that GOGFather is wiser person than me when he contacted you.
But I take it you are not going to host next game? Or are you?
No, no, Lift or Yogs or whoever it is can go ahead. :)

Admittedly, my recent participation was entirely in the STALKER game, taking over from TwilightBard and actually making myself useful for once despite my post count still being a bit on the low side. :P
Guh, it seems the OP reached its limit. I am trying to add something there but it does nothing.
When I tried to add something shorter it worked but anything above it doesn't.

Well I did it by removing some obsolete things but it will need more permanent solution (I will have to choose some part and move it to other post.)

I added there links to 2 interesting posts on MTGS about scum tells and ways to tell if post is scummy or towny with some examples. I read them long ago and remembered them today so I relized it would be good to put them here.
They are interesting and I found them helpful so if you are interested check them out.

In case you are lazy bastards and don't want to bother with checking OP here they are: Link 1. Link 2.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by TheGOGfather
You can move some more content to the 2nd post - that should have room.
TheGOGfather: Well I did it by removing some obsolete things but it will need more permanent solution (I will have to choose some part and move it to other post.)
Good. That OP was a little messy anyway. ;)
Krypsyn: Good. That OP was a little messy anyway. ;)
What did you just say? :-p