It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks, cristigale, I thought what adaliabooks had suggested was a bit too complicated and stretched, but looks like it's not.

adaliabooks: Actually I don't think it is possible to eliminate anyone completely. Each player can only choose another player once, and can't choose themselves so the most any single player can be chosen is 8 times leaving one possible pair. [...]
But all the possible pairings of a single player are 8 in a 9 player setup, so theoretically, a single player could be excluded completely if picked in a pair by every other player..
HypersomniacLive: But all the possible pairings of a single player are 8 in a 9 player setup, so theoretically, a single player could be excluded completely if picked in a pair by every other player..
Of course, I forgot each player only has 8 other players to pair with rather than 9. So it should theoretically be possible to eliminate at least 1 and possibly more players, though it is highly unlikely.
adaliabooks: Of course, I forgot each player only has 8 other players to pair with rather than 9. So it should theoretically be possible to eliminate at least 1 and possibly more players, though it is highly unlikely.
What if it's Krypsyn? ;-P
adaliabooks: Of course, I forgot each player only has 8 other players to pair with rather than 9. So it should theoretically be possible to eliminate at least 1 and possibly more players, though it is highly unlikely.
HypersomniacLive: What if it's Krypsyn? ;-P
Then he's both scum, and you get a 2-for-1 on that lynch.
Bookwyrm627: Then he's both scum, and you get a 2-for-1 on that lynch.
*chuckles*

Always scum, no matter what...no wonder he doesn't play with us anymore.
HypersomniacLive: *chuckles*

He has experienced the dark side of what happens after one managed to "git good".
he went MIA in the middle of me working on Oakwood Village and I worry I overwhelmed him with some stupid stuff I was sending him before I got it all ironed out and non-stupided
drealmer7: ... before I got it all ironed out and non-stupided
made me chuckle :)

and I'm sure you had notging to do with whatever happened to Mr Heh
drealmer7: ... before I got it all ironed out and non-stupided
Brasas: made me chuckle :)

and I'm sure you had notging to do with whatever happened to Mr Heh
I sent him like 3 versions of the setup that were totally broken (in really obvious and stupid ways.) But I did discover that it was broken on my own! but I imagined him looking at it (if he ever looked at it) going "omg this guy...HELPME!!!"
Post edited April 06, 2017 by drealmer7
HypersomniacLive: *chuckles*

Do you mean Sith
He's a guy who plays on another site who has never been town. OFC, the one time he had a choice he turned being town down.

lmfao someone said "dark side"
Post edited April 07, 2017 by GammaEmerald
GammaEmerald: Do you mean Sith
He's a guy who plays on another site who has never been town. OFC, the one time he had a choice he turned being town down.

I don't know who Sith is, so no idea if it's the same person (I don't follow games on other sites). Regarding our Krypsyn, see point #2 here.
drealmer7: ..........................

I sent him like 3 versions of the setup that were totally broken (in really obvious and stupid ways.) But I did discover that it was broken on my own! but I imagined him looking at it (if he ever looked at it) going "omg this guy...HELPME!!!"
I would not presume to speak for Krypsyn directly.

However I'm certain you did not "overwhelm" him.

So you discovered your broken setup was broken on your own??

Amazing.
drealmer7: ..........................

flubbucket: I would not presume to speak for Krypsyn directly.

However I'm certain you did not "overwhelm" him.

So you discovered your broken setup was broken on your own??

Amazing.
It was more of a joke because I know how he hates to read (my) giant walls, and there was SOOOOO much flavor in that game that I kept sending him.

I don't even know if broken is the right word for the early versions. I was just overlooking a couple glaringly obvious things (simply from being a 1st time mod) that were stupid. I don't even remember what they were. And yep, I discovered them on my own and made allll tidy and it was the most wonderful setup to have ever been run! What? You don't agree?!?!?! vote flubbucket
GammaEmerald: Do you mean Sith

HypersomniacLive: I don't know who Sith is, so no idea if it's the same person (I don't follow games on other sites). Regarding our Krypsyn, see point #2 here.
I was just being jokey, I know he doesn't play on any other sites than the one. I just like to call people who haven't rolled town "Sith" as a reference to his record.
The hunter became the hunted :(
Sorry dedo-senpai for my shamefurr disprayy
Good game by town and scum!

Edit: can this be considered a haiku?
Post edited April 08, 2017 by Hunter65536