It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: now it is "disappeared" for "several days", eh?

ok fine I can vote trent too
trentonlf: When you have to be proded by the mod and you have not posted for 3 days what would you call it? An extended vacation? A complete lack of respect for any and all other players and mods in the game? A piss poor attitude? So yes you disappeared for several days and yes it was a bad thing to do.
except that 3 is a "few" not "several"..and...and, and...
and holy crap it's like no one reads seriously, it's really frustrating but I'm not going to repeat myself AGAIN

you're being ridiculous
Lifthrasil: [...] Maybe that's also the reason why drealmer suddenly came to his aid ("Hunter knows what he's doing...", #296, referring to hunter's strange 'I got you' post. ), which looked strange at the time too. It would make sense if drealmer is Hunter's scumbuddy. [...].
If drealmer7 is Hunter65536's scum-buddy, wouldn't such a defence be a tad too obvious? What could he hope to achieve with it, after all the interactions that had taken place in the meantime?

Lifthrasil: [...] Perhaps to avoid making more slips and discuss things in scum-chat. Which becomes more difficult if his partner is online only sporadically. [...].
You do know that one does not have to appear as online here on GOG to be present on the scum chat, right?

gogtrial34987: Because for each of the combinations, I'm leaning to the other side of the pair, and because the amount of meaningful interaction each of them has had with the other can be counted on the thumbs of one hand. And that only if you stretch the definition of meaningful. Scum not making any attempt at distancing like that feels unlikely to me. [...]
Not sure I follow - which combos are you referring to?

gogtrial34987: [...] I did just now get pinged quite strongly by drealmer's #296 "there are other ppl who I think are more scummy with more content in the game, hunter (and gamma and gogtrial, for that matter) are of not-much interest atm today", where I'd read past that the first time. [...]
Curious, what exactly, and why, did ping you?

gogtrial34987: [...] And suddenly I see scum-drealmer everywhere... (Will need to look at this afresh tomorrow morning; I might very well be suffering from being overly tired after a too full evening.) @all when drealmer is town, does he usually have very few townreads? This reminds me quite a bit of smurfia-scum drealmer, where his townreads were purportedly limited to 1 (trent). [...]
If it's of any help, town-drealmer7 usually lists about half the players from scummy to scum.

gogtrial34987: [...] @HSL: For comparison's sake, how are you reading Lift, and if town, any posts to highlight? [...]
He appears to be genuinely trying to solve the game, but I don't put it past him to be scum and towning it up; I can see him making most of the same arguments as scum too on D1. I'd say leaning town for now, but watching him.

Hunter65536: Okay, got until drealmer's "defence" of me (about lift sabotaging my reveal, honestly wasnt going for that) and if my lynch goes through today lynch him d2. One thing that really struck me odd was when he said don't you read messages to adalia when he was under pressure which seemed odd. He was framing adalia I guess. Will post more in couple of hours and answer everything.
@all Lost my cool and lashed out, sorry about that.
Are your couple of hours not up yet? This post of yours reads "9 hours ago". When are you going to be back to answer "everything"? Can't help but feel that you're crunching time until deadline in hope the uncertainty and time-pressure will tip the scale in your favour..

As for the "He was framing adalia I guess" - how could he be framing adaliabooks without incriminating himself at the same time?

Speaking of drealmer7, his last post makes me want to put him into the list of players I'd consider for a lynch Today.

Regarding GammaEmerald, it'd appear that his interest in the game crashed along with his computer. His replacement looks more likely than ever. On top of everything that comes with a replacement, let me remind everyone that the first in line to replace him is JMich as per the sign up thread.
gogtrial34987: And suddenly I see scum-drealmer everywhere... (Will need to look at this afresh tomorrow morning; I might very well be suffering from being overly tired after a too full evening.) @all when drealmer is town, does he usually have very few townreads? This reminds me quite a bit of smurfia-scum drealmer, where his townreads were purportedly limited to 1 (trent).
first of all, "seeing scum-drealmer everywhere" is general/vague, point it ALL out

second, attributing someone's "usual" is just going to get you in trouble, it doesn't matter whether I 'usually' have few TRs or not, what matter is if you can understand and believe the readslist I do have and what I say about my TRs IN THIS GAME, specifically

3rd, even though you didn't ask me, I actually usually don't either 1.) have a lot of townreads or even townleans, I moreso get people who are "more or less likely to be scum" on D1, because it's D1 and anyone really could be and I don't fool myself by thinking I can figure out anyone very assuredly on D1, or 2.) if I do have a TR, I'm not likely to share it unless I think it matters for some reason (specifically like the trent example you mentioned, or if someone is up for a lynch and I have a TR on them, which when it happens, you'll know it)

I like to give lists in order of most likely to least likely and I USUALLY leave off my nulls or waffles unless, again, I think it matters to put them on for some reason

but again, you should always read what any individual does from game to game rather than worry about what they might "usually" do - imo (this is why I was open to having a [correct] TR on JMich when a lot of others [like lift!] wanted to kill him SO HARD simply because he was doing something he didn't "usually" do without being able to read it for it was and getting hung up on the change)

RWarehall: So looks like about 18 hours to go and no response from either Hunter or Gamma. With Drealmer adamant to not vote either one, we need all but 1 person left to establish a lynch. Not sure what their plan is, maybe trying to wait us out and see if we cannot get enough to lynch them?
and we've got 3 people not voting and you hard TRing adalia for crazy-reasons and seeing nothing he does as scummy, soooo, don't act like I'm not nutto making it difficult here! I've got 4 lynch options now, and no, not either of them are going to be LHF hunter or gamma, those are horrible lynches

Hunter65536: Okay, got until drealmer's "defence" of me (about lift sabotaging my reveal, honestly wasnt going for that) and if my lynch goes through today lynch him d2. One thing that really struck me odd was when he said don't you read messages to adalia when he was under pressure which seemed odd. He was framing adalia I guess. Will post more in couple of hours and answer everything.
@all Lost my cool and lashed out, sorry about that.
been more than a couple hours, nothing more eh???

and umm, framing adalia you guess? what are you talking about? he said /asked things that I had already addressed/covered, you and lift don't seem to have caught that and I can't understand why

it had nothing to do with being "under pressure" (I didn't really feel under pressure), and everything to do with LIKE THE POST SAYS, feeling like he didn't read my messages (as in posts? I guess you are reading in to the word "messages" here? geebus!)

cristigale: End of Day 1 is Wednesday, March 15 at 4:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM GMT (12 hours and 20 minutes from now)
gogtrial34987: These numbers don't make sense to me together. GMT is currently ~07:30. That means that 21:00 GMT is in 13 hours and 30 minutes. Yet "3 hours ago" (according to gog), you said it was less than that.

But either way, looks like I will be around until deadline after all to help secure a lynch.
how about CASTING A VOTE?!?!?!

lift is either just 1.) totally confbiased into SRing me or 2.) desperate scum thinking he should have an easy enough lynch in me if he just keeps pushing, whether it is toDay or not

HSL - "
Speaking of drealmer7, his last post makes me want to put him into the list of players I'd consider for a lynch Today. "

UMMM, WHY?!?!?!?!?!
@drealmer7 - pretend I just joined the game, and have not read a single post yet. Also pretend that I don't have a pair of reading glasses, keeping in mind that my eyes are not what they used to be.

Lay out all the scummy things that adaliabooks has done. In a clear and coherent manner. Preferably in shorter than your usual sentences, and using proper syntax and punctuation.
why would I pretend that? that makes zero sense

actually, why would I entertain any of your condescension? (that is a rhetorical question indicating I'm not going to respond to your condescending taunt)
HypersomniacLive: You do know that one does not have to appear as online here on GOG to be present on the scum chat, right?
Of course. But a crashed computer would prevent one from accessing scum chat too. Which would rather implicate Gamma as scum-buddy. (I assume that 'my computer crashed' was not an outright lie. That would be bad style.)

drealmer7: why would I pretend that?
To help others see your point? Might be useful... You know, if you are town, cooperation and communication should be among your most important goals.

drealmer7: (that is a rhetorical question indicating I'm not going to respond to your condescending taunt)
.......... but you just responded to it!
Condescension? Pot, kettle...

I was making an honest effort to see adaliabooks through your lens, and your usual way of writing is not helping when reading your arguments; you've even dropped capitalising sentences which makes things only harder.

But if that's all you have to say, I give up; there's no point in starting another fruitless round of back and forth with you.

gogtrial34987: [...] But either way, looks like I will be around until deadline after all to help secure a lynch.
gogtrial34987, we have only a few hours left to deadline. I'd like to see some arguments from you, preferably sooner than later, and not just "help secure a lynch".
I'm leaving for work in 40 minutes. I'll check in by phone before deadline, in case I need to change my vote.

A no-lynch here leaves us in the same place (Lynch or Lose day 3) but with one less town dictated death.
I'm here and will be here up to the deadline, but I am very disappointed in the lack of activity most are showing at this point. If we don't secure a lynch today then scum get a huge advantage because we will start tomorrow in the same position we are now with one less townie.
HypersomniacLive: I was making an honest effort to see adaliabooks through your lens, and your usual way of writing is not helping when reading your arguments; you've even dropped capitalising sentences which makes things only harder.
no, you weren't

whine some more holy shit, man
adaliabooks: ~ poke ~
RWarehall: ~ poke ~
trentonlf: ~ poke ~
Any thoughts on Lifthrasil's Hunter65536 vs GammaEmerald?
HypersomniacLive: ...
how about you cast a vote and make a push on the person you think is most likely scum? what's your hold up? waiting for others to see what wagon makes you look the least fishy to hop on?
drealmer7: how about you cast a vote and make a push on the person you think is most likely scum? what's your hold up? waiting for others to see what wagon makes you look the least fishy to hop on?
Dang, you caught me. Again. /S

You're starting to sound like you're looking to get into a fight with me; you're trying in vain, I won't do you the favour.

Have to run for a bit, but expect to be back in an hour at the latest.
dude, you seriously need to wipe off your glasses

not trying to get into a fight with you

I asked you

WHY DON'T YOU VOTE AND MAKE A PUSH!??!!?!?

THAT IS A GOOD QUESTIONS AT THIS POINT IN THE MAFIA GAME, MAN!!!!!
I'm here. We have 3 hours and 15 minutes still to day's end. Was really hoping that either hunter or gamma would still pop up to make their case. If either of them is town, I'm rather disappointed in them leaving us hanging like that. But who knows, maybe both of them end up scum, and we'll wrap up this game in no time.

Going to respond to individual posts now, and will then do one final read to decide my vote. I'm currently leaning toward Gamma, but haven't yet digested the most recent posts. (If timing looks close, I might vote first, and then read to still decide if I want to change the vote.)
In between these things I will also have dinner and go out to case another important vote (Dutch elections), so won't be here constantly, but should be here most of the time until day's end.