It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: I did a quick re-read...
I would also be willing to vote Hunter today.

I suggest ISOing him and see what you think...
What do you think? Why would you vote him Today?

Did you do a re-read of the game, or only of Hunter65536?
HypersomniacLive: And GammaEmerald has been awfully quiet these past couple of days.
Aye, sadly so! Gamma - you indicated before that your null line had shifted. Any significant changes in the ordering of names, or is that still the same? What is your plan for getting more information to base your vote on, or are you already certain about it and are you just sitting out the day? Any fellow players whose questions you find most useful and/or revealing?

I just did, and find the overall balance of his posts to be town, given that these posts were made by him. His participation is very minimal, but it always is. What's more telling to me is the way he has defended people without need (responding to a suspicion by Gamme of first HSL, and later RW), and made the joke I pointed out earlier. This is not a strong read, but it's there all the same.
I hadn't noticed - until just writing it out here - that both his defenses were connected to Gamma, though. That might require some further thought...

RW: What's your impression of Lift's play so far?

Trent: What's your impression of RW's play so far?
HypersomniacLive: *rattles dice*

How's that, adaliabooks? ;-P
*whistles innocently*

HypersomniacLive: I won't, however, go so far as to say that you're probably misguided townie regarding trentontlf; he's pretty smooth passing as town when scum, and the line between town-him and scum-him is so very fine that constant self-check about any sort of confirmation-bias applies in his case more than in anyone else's perhaps.

What does stand out to me about trentonlf is:
1. He's said that if/when he finds someone to be scummy, he's all over them, and I've seen him do this in past games.
2. He's a firm believer of "our vote is our weapon, more so as town vanillas, and we should use it", and I've also seen him do this in past games.
3. For all his talk about drealmer7 appearing scummy, and having picked him as his top scum-pick, he's neither all over him, nor has he placed a vote on him.

Now, he may argue that he hasn't been all over drealmer7 as to not pour more gasoline to the fire because... drealmer7, but the lack of a vote is pretty noticeable.
Yeah, that's a good point too. His behaviour doesn't quite tally with what I'd expect from town trent.

adaliabooks: [...] I'd also be interested to know what messages drealmer is referring to. For once I have actually read all his posts. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Come come now, don't act all puzzled; the ones he left you in the scum chat, of course. *wink wink*
Ah, that will be why I didn't see it then. You'll have to tell him only you guys can read that :P
GammaEmerald: Scumspect meant not a townread in that instance.
Took me for ever to fish your reply out.

What made Hunter65536 drop from being your top town-read to being your new null-line?

GammaEmerald: Yeah but he's saying the questions are pointless. I at least acknowledge that questions have use.
True, but you didn't turn around on this all on your own, did you now?

adaliabooks: [...] Ah, that will be why I didn't see it then. You'll have to tell him only you guys can read that :P
You made sure drealmer7 and I can't both have access to the scum chat, didn't you? Since you're too young to suffer from senility, are you trying to raise my eyebrow again?
adaliabooks: [...] Ah, that will be why I didn't see it then. You'll have to tell him only you guys can read that :P
HypersomniacLive: You made sure drealmer7 and I can't both have access to the scum chat, didn't you? Since you're too young to suffer from senility, are you trying to raise my eyebrow again?
Well it was intended as a joke, but I forgot that piece of information that kind of ruined it...

HypersomniacLive: What do you think? Why would you vote him Today?

Did you do a re-read of the game, or only of Hunter65536?
I thought he was floating and mostly non-contentious. Felt like everyone else was trying to figure this out; he was merely reactionary. He was very early in #48 trying to bus those with double picks after revealing 2nd. He voted Gamma early but found a convenient excuse to leave the wagon (creating distance?). All this after Gamma listed him as the most towny. If I had to guess, I think those two are the scum team.

I did a full read through. Thought Lift came off as town. I'm a little torn about Drealmer, but I'm always torn about Drealmer. The fact he's trying to lynch me isn't unusual for him when he is town.
RWarehall: I thought he was floating and mostly non-contentious. Felt like everyone else was trying to figure this out; he was merely reactionary. He was very early in #48 trying to bus those with double picks after revealing 2nd. He voted Gamma early but found a convenient excuse to leave the wagon (creating distance?). All this after Gamma listed him as the most towny. If I had to guess, I think those two are the scum team.

I did a full read through. Thought Lift came off as town. I'm a little torn about Drealmer, but I'm always torn about Drealmer. The fact he's trying to lynch me isn't unusual for him when he is town.
Actually, Hunter65536 GammaEmerald (post #228) after GammaEmerald made him his (current?) [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_46_henchmen_hijinks/post208]null line (post #208) with no explanation.

Does this change anything in how you read Hunter65536 in relation to GammaEmerald?
RWarehall: I thought he was floating and mostly non-contentious. Felt like everyone else was trying to figure this out; he was merely reactionary. He was very early in #48 trying to bus those with double picks after revealing 2nd. He voted Gamma early but found a convenient excuse to leave the wagon (creating distance?). All this after Gamma listed him as the most towny. If I had to guess, I think those two are the scum team.

HypersomniacLive: Actually, Hunter65536 GammaEmerald (post #228) after GammaEmerald made him his (current?) [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_46_henchmen_hijinks/post208]null line (post #208) with no explanation.

Does this change anything in how you read Hunter65536 in relation to GammaEmerald?
Not really. Just seems to me they are playing fast and loose with their reads rather than seriously reading. It was the same feeling I initially got from Gamma with his reads list. No explanation for any of them and too comprehensive for early Day 1. It felt fake. Upon a re-read, I didn't see it as Hunter probing at all, just making arbitrary "reads" with little to no explanation. Again, feels fake. Reads to appear as if they are making reads. If that makes any sense. The order of events means less to me than the fact they are so fluid without any real reasons.
HypersomniacLive: Are you asking for opinions on each one of drealmer7 and me, or for opinions on our clash?

Depends, how can we be sure you'll deliver?

I was mainly wanting everyone's opinion on y'all's clash. I have been trying to not climb all over drealmer again (it seems I do it almost every game we play together) for how he is behaving. He is disregarding any attempt at trying to have a civil discussion and only reacting with what appears to be either severe frustration as scum being caught or a townie with severe frustration from being wrongly accused.I see it as scum being caught, and then I remember I always see it as scum being caught from him. So I was hoping to see what the opinion was from everyone else as I might be missing something as I almost feel like I judge him too harshly in my annoyance of his behavior.

As for the booze and strippers, all I can say is there is not much booze left at this point and I'm not sure where the strippers went...

gogtrial34987: Trent: What's your impression of RW's play so far?
RW has been laying back and observing how everyone one is behaving and questioning what he finds off, for me I find this to be the town RW. From what I've seen of him as scum he is more active and pushy in his play. Not an overly pushy, but he pushes someone into making mistakes that he can exploit and it doesn't feel like he is doing that now. What is your opinion of his play so far?
End of day - 3/11/17

Votecount
drealmer7 (2): adaliabooks, Lifthrasil
GammaEmerald (1): RWarehall
adaliabooks (1): drealmer7

Not Voting: GammaEmerald, gogtrial34987, Hunter65536, HypersomiacLive, trentonlf

drealmer7 is closest to lynch at L-3.

Note on absences: I am counting the weekend as a single day. At tomorrow's vote count, any player whose last post was prior to the 3/9/17 (Thursday) vote count will receive a prod.

Players who notify of an absence may be granted a reasonable extension to their respective posting deadline.
Vote RW
Haha got ya now scum, can't escape me now
Hunter65536: Vote RW
Where did this come from?

A quick look back through your posts suggests you haven't had any particular suspicion of RWarehall... so is this pure OMGUS?
trentonlf: ..................
all I can say is there is not much booze left at this point
Sorry.

not sorry :p
Hunter65536: Vote RW
Care to explain?
@trent - I think we've had a few good games recently without me getting agitated at dumstuff, and it's not overly bad here, I just felt like I kept having to repeat myself and I get frustrated with that, anyway, certainly me getting like that can happen as town or scum and you've got to decide which, you're wrong again here, I'm just town.

RWarehall: Not really. Just seems to me they are playing fast and loose with their reads rather than seriously reading.
that's not how I take it at all, I take it as fluid and open with their reads because it is D1 and they're not pretending they're able to *know* and have the game solved so early

you are the one who seems more loose with your reads for convenience rather than fluid from genuine uncertainty

hunter has defintely been a curious question mark for the game so far, but it's hard to know how to read it, RW's "look at his ISO and tell me what you think", as pointed out, really stinks to me, like "hey go see if you can find something scummy specifically or if you can read into it being scummy in anyway!" - very much could be RW trying to get traction on hunter. it reminds me of the russian film test, who was that sergei einstein? influence what the audience sees in a picture by telling them what to see in the picture sort of thing