It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: What kind of message is Lotptotdryd, anyway?
What? That's what you get from my educational post?
Bookwyrm627: What kind of message is Lotptotdryd, anyway?
Vitek: What? That's what you get from my educational post?
I was curious about why the cannibal, deaf, stripper pig liked Jazz.
Vitek: @yog; I understand you want to Slaughter the Useless but hypothethically if you were to lynch someoen for scummines who would it be.
Are you able to make 3x3?
I'd rather not make the 3x3 as I'd be guessing too much. I'm in a bit of a pissy "trust nobody" mood.

I find Kryspyn the scummiest by far, but I don't really want to lynch him for similar reasons as you. I'm just tired of him always dying the first day.

But agent is here, and although fumbling blindly, at least he's trying.

unvote agentcarr16

Since I'm skipping Krypsyn, and I'm not going to follow up on bler for [REDACTED], I have to admit I feel like this is not the most shining Day ever.

When there's nothing else to do, you might as well just kill HijacK, you know what I mean?

Vote HijacK
yogsloth: unvote agentcarr16

Vote HijacK
Oh great. NOW how am I going to see the wonderful event?

Unvote AFP.
Vote No Lynch.
Bookwyrm627: I was curious about why the cannibal, deaf, stripper pig liked Jazz.
Gah, that was typu. It was supposed to be no. 2 with jazz.
Now all is ruined.
JMich: But thank you for your vote on me.
You're welcome.

However, that's a fair defense. Leaving vote where it is for the moment but will reassess.

yogsloth: bler for [REDACTED], I have to admit I feel like this is not the most shining Day ever.
Well, [REDACTED] back atcha. ;)
But on the underlined point I couldn't agree more.
Bookwyrm627: You did kill someone though! Me! Let me assure you, I was very sad that you brought a knife to a fist fight.
Stupid frat boy. Anyway, I wanted to kill Dessimu. He was the one my PM said I hated, so I wanted to kill him. You prevented that; it made me sad.

Both you and trentonlf are jerks!
yogsloth: I find Kryspyn the scummiest by far, but I don't really want to lynch him for similar reasons as you. I'm just tired of him always dying the first day.
Totally. You should blame Vitek though.
Yeah.

So.

How does everyone feel about unicycles? Harmless fun or lame hipster nonsense?

Or we could play a game. How about "Guess what's in my pants".
Ok.

Unvote

I can't say I'm a fan of any of the options on the table. At this point leaning between Hijack mostly just to move along a frustrating day, or voting no lynch. Not particularly satisfied with either.

As a procedural question, I'm concerned with how claims will play in this game if things happen late in the day. Put yourself in Hijack's shoes. He's L-3 if I count right, with the next closest votes at L-6 (cristi, agent, nolynch each with 1 vote). No majority is required. Despite a stumble on the 'bid' issue, people seemed to have moved away from agent, at least for today. Barring a surprise surge, I don't see where the inertia comes from to shift any other direction if he sits pat.

If you're in his shoes, when do you claim? Now?

Now, imagine he only had 3 votes (L-4) and was 2 away. That's an even bigger mess.

@flub - hypothetically speaking, if a player and 'no lynch' tie, do we get something wonderful, or is it treated as just the player being lynched?
Hypothetically Speaking....I don't deal in hypothetical.
How about: what would literally happen?
Unvote: cristigale
Vote: HijacK

He hasn't done anything to ping my scumdar except lurk, but it seems fun.

(I may or may not be doing this to mess with Vitek and yogsloth. Actually, no maybe about it.)
Weird-ass D1. At this point the number of players I have leaning-scum is much larger than the number of players I have neutral or leaning town.

That appears to make L-2 on Hijack, so I'll go ahead and

Vote Hijack
Unvote

to prompt him to claim. Assuming he'll be around at any point today.
bler144: to prompt him to claim.
Bah! Could you put your vote and leave it there so I can promptly unvote him mysteriously? I would consider it a personal favor.