It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: I swear, if you promise to give me a "Heh." just this once, I'll try harder next time!
I will when you have earned it. No sooner.
trentonlf: Majority of my forum time is on my phone, I can't do 50 posts per page on it as it's too small then.
Yeah, I get it. You can zoom in, though. :P

I'll probably use my phone for forums more when they come with a full sized keyboard and a larger screen. I could put it in my lap and.. oh.. right... never mind. :P

But, seriously... I typo so much on a regular keyboard, you should see how bad I am with a phone. Some of my text-messages are awful-hilarious (I turned off the auto-correct, because I would rather typos than some of the goofy guesses it makes).
Krypsyn: Yeah, I get it. You can zoom in, though. :P

I'll probably use my phone for forums more when they come with a full sized keyboard and a larger screen. I could put it in my lap and.. oh.. right... never mind. :P

But, seriously... I typo so much on a regular keyboard, you should see how bad I am with a phone. Some of my text-messages are awful-hilarious (I turned off the auto-correct, because I would rather typos than some of the goofy guesses it makes).
I can zoom fortunately :)
I leave my autocorrect on, and I am a bad typer on the phone. I have to really read before I send a text or post a comment somewhere as there are times I say some really odd things because of the autocorrect LOL
bler144: The trouble is really that he's shown that, at least based on recent history, he probably is the most effective liar at the table.
bler144: you state that you want to ... win every time. Which I don't at all doubt.
Really not trying to make it personal, since I do respect you as a player. But at the same time, analyzing why Yogsloth would make that particular play and what it might mean about alignment, I can really go either way on that post.
bler144: Plus, I don't worry about buying other peoples' bluffs quite with the frequency I seem to fall for yours.
bler144: I think you're the most consistently effective both at strategizing and covering tracks.
Pretty much quoted for truth. Some people I just can't read (ex. Krypsyn tends to be too subtle for me), but I feel like I SHOULD be able to read Yog better. Doesn't help that I find a lot of his attitudes tend to line up with mine, though I think he might have a few more rough edges than I do.

I'm sure you're feeling all kinds of comforted by my agreeing with you, Bler.

bler144: I think you want everyone to know you're the best.
This is probably the biggest point I'd disagree with. I think he wants to do the best he can, and he likes to win, but he isn't inclined to rub people's faces in it if they'll take exception to it. He does like to enjoy his victory, though. See above about how I can empathize.

-----

bler144: FWIW, I'm also a little bit prickly now that the initial excitement has worn off because I couldn't remember when I actually agreed to play.
I don't know about you, but I certainly noticed that as soon as Lift had enough people with even a tentative 'yes' to fill out the game, he took off on the start just about as fast as he possibly could.

bler144: Alas it wasn't mod-kill that made me hesitant to sign up. Also too bad I called out Wyrm for his FTSIQ play last game. Don't suppose I can retract that post? ;)
Depends on how much ribbing you'd like to see. ;)
I'm kind of waiting to see how long SuicideWyrm might follow me around. It probably includes some karmic payback for harassing Trent about some of his plays though, so I'm not going to complain too loudly.
How the hell do you manage to amass 9 pages worth of posts in just 8 hours? O_o The game literally just began and I gotta catch up.
HijacK: How the hell do you manage to amass 9 pages worth of posts in just 8 hours? O_o The game literally just began and I gotta catch up.
^^^^
This. Lol, and I checked in 2 pages earlier. ;-)
Krypsyn: I will when you have earned it. No sooner.
I've been trying to think of posts to entrap you into a "Heh.", but...failing. Sigh.

Bookwyrm627: 1) He does like to enjoy his victory, though.
2) ...I certainly noticed that as soon as Lift had enough people with even a tentative 'yes' to fill out the game, he took off on the start just about as fast as he possibly could.
3) Depends on how much ribbing you'd like to see. ;)
1) Ultimately that was my point. I'm not out to make Yogs feel bad about himself, so I won't respond vis-a-vis my perception of his intent or empathy, etc. But wouldn't you agree that he particularly enjoys winning audaciously? Both of his seeming gambits so far (soft role claiming a prior scum false-claim, and making a provocative post much more direct than the one that got you on the line in game #28) would fall in line with that. We're early in D1 so a lot may change, and certainly it may be coincidence.

But for now I'm comfortable with where my vote is, and if at some point it does come to claiming I'm curious if his is one that again seems to be with the intent of perhaps having one over.

2) Yes, which actually tells us a few things potentially useful. I don't know 'how' useful, but >0. Which, being not nothing, is something.
3) I don't necessarily mind the ribbing too much, I just hate being a hypocrite, personally. Not to say I would never FTSIQ under emotional duress since RL does take priority, but doing it deliberately just because I was press ganged would rankle. Do wish I had stuck to my guns on being a sub instead, but...that ship has sailed, sticking with the metaphor.
HijacK: How the hell do you manage to amass 9 pages worth of posts in just 8 hours? O_o The game literally just began and I gotta catch up.
Well, most of the posts are short. And this game, for probably the first time, features me (27), Adalia (16), Wyrm (15), Yogs (18), and Krypsyn (28) all together. That's 2/3 of the posts right there.
bler144: Well, most of the posts are short. And this game, for probably the first time, features me (27), Adalia (16), Wyrm (15), Yogs (18), and Krypsyn (28) all together. That's 2/3 of the posts right there.
Are my 24 posts not worthy :-P
bler144: Well, most of the posts are short. And this game, for probably the first time, features me (27), Adalia (16), Wyrm (15), Yogs (18), and Krypsyn (28) all together. That's 2/3 of the posts right there.
Damn. Only 16 posts?
Must try harder...
adaliabooks: Damn. Only 16 posts?
Must try harder...
You've been busy playing Anno (one of my favorite series) so you have a reason to have so few :)
bler144: I've been trying to think of posts to entrap you into a "Heh.", but...failing. Sigh.
Heh.
trentonlf: Are my 24 posts not worthy :-P
I was too lazy to count everyone, just noting that there's a preponderance of people who normally post a lot in this game.

I don't tend to think of you as being in the top, but looking back at D1 last game I guess you did come in 3rd that game and your play here has felt similar.

Game 30 you were 6th, though ahead of Adalia. So I guess I don't know why I assumed he posted more. Of the 7 lowest from game 30, Cristi/HSL are both playing, but BlueMooner/Sage/Mchack/CSP are all out, and Lift is modding.

But sure, add Trent and we 6 constitute 75% of the posts.
Krypsyn: Heh.
They say pity "Heh." is better than no "Heh." at all, but now that I've been there, I don't know.
bler144: I was too lazy to count everyone, just noting that there's a preponderance of people who normally post a lot in this game.
But sure, add Trent and we 6 constitute 75% of the posts.
Someone's gotta account for the fluff. ;-p