It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Floating, floating, floating
*********************************************************************************

The lights flicker on again. But today they are red. What does it mean? Is it supposed to be the simulation of a sunrise? Somehow it looks ghastly. In the red, flickering light the trees and shrubs look aflame and everything else seems to be coated in blood.

A grim Dawn!

And then you discover the bodies. Two of you didn't wake up. agentcarr and flubbucket lie dead on the ground. They seem to be covered in blood too. Or is it just the lights?

A grim Dawn indeed!

Shaken, you drag their two bodies to the med station to investigate their head. The autodoc reveals a normal brain in agents head, but flubbucket's brain looks just like Leonard's did. Parts of it were converted into something technical. Finally you have found one of that cult he spoke of. ... And now, after their heads were sawn open, the bodies are covered in blood indeed.

agentcarr is dead - he was a vanilla corporate employee
flubbucket is dead - he was a cultist.

Finally the lights return to normal. You dispose of the bodies and get ready to continue your fight against the hidden enemy.

***********************************************************************************

It is Day 5. You can resume posting
All votes have been reset to 0
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch and the lenght of the Day is 5 days.

************************************************************************************
Whaaaaaat now???!

So... Argh.... Ok...

Flips are supposed to reveal DP as vanilla, CL as a cultist. I think we can safely assume both are now dead and flubb was the moghty cult leader. But... Argh... What about the tracker?! Tracker, if dead, was supposed to flip tracker. We managed to lynch vanillas only. If flubb-cult leader so safely assumed position of a tracker, means the tracker was actually converted and we have no tracker and we might have lost him/her since night 1 for all I can assume.

And if flubbucket kamikazed himself, I also assume there is just about the right amount of cultists out there for them to win within....what? One townie lynch?

I imagine cult does not hold full 50% of votes yet. But there must be at least one cultist, otherwise flubbs death would mean town win.

If thinking about maximum number of cultists we are facing, didn't agent deprogram flubbucket one night? When was that? Or am I wrong?
Awwww... Shucks. Being dead ain't no fun.
vote cristi
wait...

no...

unvote cristi
vote Ix

can't be so sure of cristi, actually

does anyone have any thoughts?
drealmer7: wait...

no...

unvote cristi
vote Ix

Seriously? You are voting for the one person I think is now confirmed town. Lots to process with those night results and need to check some sequence of events.
cristigale: Seriously? You are voting for the one person I think is now confirmed town. Lots to process with those night results and need to check some sequence of events.
Why do you think he is confirmed town? I admit I've been awake since 4am on 4 hours of sleep, so, I could be missing something. So, some hand-holding wouldn't be frowned upon.

unvote Ix

eh, best not to play while I'm braindead anyway
Man, a lot has happened. 0.0

Docbear was confirmed town (glad to hear you enjoyed the game still). My theory was Ix was CL and Docbear was a cultist, but now we know she wasn't. And Flubb was CL, because the vigilante was already used so CL is the only one who can kill someone right? Nice to know my gut instinct was right. https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_cult_mafia_41_shodan_awakens/post130 . Does that rule out Ix, do you think? Agent visited him and he didn't die, so he wasn't a cultist when Agent visited him. It's possible Flubb could have converted him after that night, and then Ix led Docbear astray? Agent was suspicious of Drealmer, and he caught my suspicion early and then toned it down. I don't really have anything against Dess or Cristi, though that doesn't rule them out as cult. Flubb was visited by Agent, which means he was down by one night for recruiting right?
Dessimu: Flips are supposed to reveal DP as vanilla, CL as a cultist. I think we can safely assume both are now dead and flubb was the moghty cult leader.
This seems safe. No other reason for town to die at night.

Dessimu: But... Argh... What about the tracker?! Tracker, if dead, was supposed to flip tracker. We managed to lynch vanillas only. If flubb-cult leader so safely assumed position of a tracker, means the tracker was actually converted and we have no tracker and we might have lost him/her since night 1 for all I can assume.
At first, this one threw me as well. With no tracker counter-claim, this makes sense.

Dessimu: And if flubbucket kamikazed himself, I also assume there is just about the right amount of cultists out there for them to win within....what? One townie lynch?

I imagine cult does not hold full 50% of votes yet. But there must be at least one cultist, otherwise flubbs death would mean town win.
With 5 players and the game still going, I think we can assume at least 1 but no more than 2 cultists. So either 4/1 or 3/2.
cristigale: Seriously? You are voting for the one person I think is now confirmed town. Lots to process with those night results and need to check some sequence of events.
drealmer7: Why do you think he is confirmed town? I admit I've been awake since 4am on 4 hours of sleep, so, I could be missing something. So, some hand-holding wouldn't be frowned upon.

unvote Ix

eh, best not to play while I'm braindead anyway
Agent targeted flubb on N2 and Ixam on N3. Ixam is still alive - we now know he is not the CL and if he were regular cult on N3 he would be dead. Flubb was neutered on N2, how could Ixam now be cult?

Your vote (even with the unvote) looks suspicious.
I keep thinking drealmer is bredcrumbing that he is a cultist. My primary suspect is drealmer no matter what he says now.
*going fishing*

Vote Dessimu
cristigale: Your vote (even with the unvote) looks suspicious.
understandable, and, poor play on my part, I realize, but, I truly was (am) just braindead currently

If I were cult, I'd not have made such a mistake.

going to nap a while, then I'll come play
drealmer7: wait...

no...

unvote cristi
vote Ix

If this was orchestrated last night, bravo. I'm on board.