It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: From what I've say the game feel like a old school shooter(even the menus are in the style). When I receive my last allowance,I'll buy it for my 360(my laptop can't handle it,sadly)
Holy crap did we derailed the thread. And for good reason.
I don't know, I don't think it actully does feel like an old-school shooter to be honest. It's old-school enough, in the fact that you get to shoot trough tons of nazis and have a nice selection of weaponry (well not really, but all weapons have two very different firing modes) and that the levels are relatively open. However, you're expected to heavily lean on stealth in some bits - it's not mandatory, but makes the game a lot easier. But I suppose there's also a bunch of extras, proper health system and finally good level design, so oldschool enough.

And yes, I absolutely agree with turning this thread in Bethesda game recommendation thread, so:

Everybody who doesn't own it yet needs to get Dishonored. Really, it's great.
Post edited January 13, 2015 by Fenixp
l0rdtr3k: From what I've say the game feel like a old school shooter(even the menus are in the style). When I receive my last allowance,I'll buy it for my 360(my laptop can't handle it,sadly)
Holy crap did we derailed the thread. And for good reason.
Fenixp: I don't know, I don't think it actully does feel like an old-school shooter to be honest. It's old-school enough, in the fact that you get to shoot trough tons of nazis and have a nice selection of weaponry (well not really, but all weapons have two very different firing modes) and that the levels are relatively open. However, you're expected to heavily lean on stealth in some bits - it's not mandatory, but makes the game a lot easier. But I suppose there's also a bunch of extras, proper health system and finally good level design, so oldschool enough.

And yes, I absolutely agree with turning this thread in Bethesda game recommendation thread, so:

It needs a bit more of RTCW. :)
What about Terminator games like Future Shock? I find this one somewhat of a guilty pleasure.
Also,I've downloaded Alien Carnage. Fuck yeah,that's an awesome game
Fenixp: I don't know, I don't think it actully does feel like an old-school shooter to be honest. It's old-school enough, in the fact that you get to shoot trough tons of nazis and have a nice selection of weaponry (well not really, but all weapons have two very different firing modes) and that the levels are relatively open. However, you're expected to heavily lean on stealth in some bits - it's not mandatory, but makes the game a lot easier. But I suppose there's also a bunch of extras, proper health system and finally good level design, so oldschool enough.