It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: Read the bloody other posts and see what the mod said.
real.geizterfahr: Which one of the mods? All I can see is that I'm not worth knowing or even spitting on :/
Ashleee. Pick it up at post 206.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Tauto
low rated
Tauto: Read the bloody other posts and see what the mod said.
real.geizterfahr: Which one of the mods? All I can see is that I'm not worth knowing or even spitting on :/
careful, I got banned for talking shit to a Mod.
actually I already had the ban, but she doubled it when I told her to blow it out her ass.

An interesting note to that, I got the original ban for giving shit to Tauto.
I guess that kind of kills his bias argument. :P
Post edited July 11, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: careful, I got banned for talking shit to a Mod.
I'm not talking shit to a mod. I'm refering to this:
Tauto: You want to ban me for defending a death wish attack from fairfox, go ahead but I think some in here can see the truth. And if you can't then you are not worth knowing or even spitting on.
I appreciate the feedback about our forum moderation, but there is too much rage in this thread.

If no one wants to continue discussing the post rating feature, this thread will be locked.
low rated
Ashleee: If no one wants to continue discussing the post rating feature, this thread will be locked.
I think we should stop flogging a dead horse.
low rated
Ashleee: this thread will be locked.
AMEN!!!!
low rated
tinyE: Tauto, you and I have been giving each other crap since we got here.
It's been tasteless, annoying, extremely silly, at times embarrassing for both of us, and it's gotten both of us a lot of shit from the GOG staff, but, all in all, it's been relatively harmless.

HOWEVER, you have now crossed a line. Not only is a death threat going too far, it's borderline criminal, and you should be lucky if all you get is a ban and not lose your account.

I am going to push this because NO ONE deserves to have their life threatened in any forum, much less a gaming forum, and NO ONE should get away with making those threats.

You wanna complain about bias and bots and alts and gangs and "you did this" and "you did that" go ahead. Hell, you might be right about a lot of it, and you might be able to convince GOG to ban me for it, maybe even perm ban me, but at the end of the day you still threatened me and I am going to see to it that something be done because it is TOTALLY going too far and TOTALLY unacceptable.

And feel free to edit your posts, because I already made screen shots of them, and I will be sending them to whoever I need to. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, should have their life threatened in this forum, or any other, regardless of what they may have said to someone in the past.
Tauto: Strange,that you didn't say anything when I got them or was bias also or did you not see it?. And let's get facts right for starters you crossed the line many years ago with the parentage and family insults. I could of taken personal insults but when you and your buddies continually attacked my parents and family YOU ALL crossed the line. I don't care if I get banned as that will prove that this place is full of bias and so are the mods.Have a nice day.
Asking seriously: Is that an australian thing? Because here one gets mocked for their parentage/lineage all the time and it's no big deal. :\

(Example: Yo mama jokes/etc)

tinyE:
paladin181: You both should probably just back away from the drama, honestly. This is an online forum and not worth the energy to take so seriously. I have no authority, I'm just speaking from the position of a well adjusted adult with some common sense. Turn the other cheek, swallow your pride and give zero fucks, because why waste the energy to be angry? It's ok if you let the other guy be right or whatever. Bitch at me if you like, I don't much care. I just don't want to see you guys get so upset that you cause yourself an injury or something.
The voice of reason ITT.

+1(it'd be more if I could...it's that spot on)

Tauto: Let me tell you are few facts
To be fair some of those people you diislike or had issues with have been banned as well so where is the bias you speak of? Seems fair to me, as you are trolling the ones back who start with you which is likely against forum rules as well.

Also why lower yourself to their level and make such comments to them and not just ignore them and report the very bad ones like you have been doing? Then at least you'd be seen in a better light by staff/others and likely get better outcomes.

real.geizterfahr: That's all nice and stuff, but... the thing is... No one really cares O.O I get that you're trying to win a forum war here, but except you and tinyE no one really gives a crap. You won't "show everyone who's right", because no one will read it. It's a waste of time. All it'll get done is to get this thread locked. That's it....

ps. And yes, I'm few facts :/
Tauto: Some of us, like to stand up for ourselves when being death wished and that's that.It's not my problem if you feel different and I don't care whether anyone reads it or not,much less make idiotic comments.
The thing is there are "hills" way way more important and worthy to 'fight" on than going after internet trolls. I know, I have had to choose not to do so every single day here and elsewhere. Sometimes I give in and I usually regret it later as it accomplishes nothing or next to nothing to "fight back" and just pisses off those who don't want to read all the drama between me/others.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Ashleee: I appreciate the feedback about our forum moderation, but there is too much rage in this thread.

If no one wants to continue discussing the post rating feature, this thread will be locked.
Eh, what did I do? o.0

Silly answer aside, I get what you mean and I myself will try my best to limit myself to the thread topic after this.

BTW I would appreciate it if this thread could remain open as it is a subject I am interested in(not the derailing but the initial topic/etc). Any efforts to keep it such for those who legit want to discuss it would be appreciated. Tia
sees assurances of improved conduct
dies of laughter
Post edited July 11, 2019 by InkPanther
low rated
InkPanther: sees assurances of improved conduct
dies of laughter
If some are genuine(and one who is an optimist should tend to assume such) then what's so funny about that? :|
low rated
Tauto: Strange,that you didn't say anything when I got them or was bias also or did you not see it?. And let's get facts right for starters you crossed the line many years ago with the parentage and family insults. I could of taken personal insults but when you and your buddies continually attacked my parents and family YOU ALL crossed the line. I don't care if I get banned as that will prove that this place is full of bias and so are the mods.Have a nice day.
GameRager: Asking seriously: Is that an australian thing? Because here one gets mocked for their parentage/lineage all the time and it's no big deal. :\

(Example: Yo mama jokes/etc)

paladin181: You both should probably just back away from the drama, honestly. This is an online forum and not worth the energy to take so seriously. I have no authority, I'm just speaking from the position of a well adjusted adult with some common sense. Turn the other cheek, swallow your pride and give zero fucks, because why waste the energy to be angry? It's ok if you let the other guy be right or whatever. Bitch at me if you like, I don't much care. I just don't want to see you guys get so upset that you cause yourself an injury or something.
GameRager: The voice of reason ITT.

+1(it'd be more if I could...it's that spot on)

Tauto: Let me tell you are few facts
GameRager: To be fair some of those people you diislike or had issues with have been banned as well so where is the bias you speak of? Seems fair to me, as you are trolling the ones back who start with you which is likely against forum rules as well.

Also why lower yourself to their level and make such comments to them and not just ignore them and report the very bad ones like you have been doing? Then at least you'd be seen in a better light by staff/others and likely get better outcomes.

Tauto: Some of us, like to stand up for ourselves when being death wished and that's that.It's not my problem if you feel different and I don't care whether anyone reads it or not,much less make idiotic comments.
GameRager: The thing is there are "hills" way way more important and worthy to 'fight" on than going after internet trolls. I know, I have had to choose not to do so every single day here and elsewhere. Sometimes I give in and I usually regret it later as it accomplishes nothing or next to nothing to "fight back" and just pisses off those who don't want to read all the drama between me/others.
I would of thought respecting one's family and parents was world wide so I guess it is an Aussie thing and that is very sad to think that in your country,it's normal to put shit on them.
Some have yes, but compared to me a small portion of my ban time and not BS excuses. So, in fact the bias is there and until you have been affected by it please stop telling me it doesn't exist in here.

P.S. In case you don't realise it, down voting a good thread or post is also being bias to said user and look at you for instance so there is more proof of the bias that you don't see in here:)
Post edited July 12, 2019 by Tauto
low rated
Ashleee: I appreciate the feedback about our forum moderation, but there is too much rage in this thread.

GameRager: Eh, what did I do? o.0

Silly answer aside, I get what you mean and I myself will try my best to limit myself to the thread topic after this.

BTW I would appreciate it if this thread could remain open as it is a subject I am interested in(not the derailing but the initial topic/etc). Any efforts to keep it such for those who legit want to discuss it would be appreciated. Tia
Do yourself a favor and just accept that threads in this forum are not long-term investments. They just aren't. Refusing to accept that is your biggest problem here as far as rep goes.
Post edited July 12, 2019 by richlind33
low rated
Tauto: I would of thought respecting one's family and parents was world wide so I guess it is an Aussie thing and that is very sad to think that in your country,it's normal to put shit on them.

Some have yes, but compared to me a small portion of my ban time and not BS excuses. So, in fact the bias is there and until you have been affected by it please stop telling me it doesn't exist in here.

P.S. In case you don't realise it, down voting a good thread or post is also being bias to said user and look at you for instance so there is more proof of the bias that you don't see in here:)
1. No you misunderstood my meaning.....in the US/etc parents are respected(mostly) but people still diss people's parents/etc in JEST all the time(not seriously) for fun and also sadly sometimes seriously(for bad reasons). The main thing is we don't see it as an invite to get mad/fight when people insult our family usually(some do but they are the cruder members of society).....we usually have bigger/different "fish" to fry when it comes to what things to fight for over here.

(Also SOME teens disrespect their parents growing up as a sort of maturation/reaching adulthood thing as an act of rebellion in some cases)

2. I think you misunderstood me and I did so with you a bit. I was talking about STAFF BIAS....NOT user on user bias.

I have also been affected by both, actually , but years back. I got banned for breaking rules years back(for a few months or so) and also the ones who caused me to do things that led me to being banned were never touched much(some were but not all)...so I have experienced both here. Moderation seems to have changed, though, and they DO ban/warn some who do the most "harm" to others so there's that at least.

3. As I said I thought you were talking about staff bias against users instead of user on user bias. Yes the latter exists(mostly due to an influx of users from new promotions/sales/etc from less mature userbases), but not so much the former.

GameRager: Eh, what did I do? o.0

richlind33: Do yourself a favor and just accept that threads in this forum are not long-term investments. They just aren't. Refusing to accept that is your biggest problem here as far as rep goes.
I know threads can be recreated and no thread is guaranteed to last forever, but a good topic is nice to have around and it saves people time of having to make it again(also some would likely not be happy it was recreated and do whatever they could to get it locked again).

Also I doubt(but I could be wrong) that staff would close very big game/etc threads that people like due to people going offtopic/etc. Those would likely get trimmed rather than closed as people have grown attached to them.
Post edited July 12, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Hello there, how's the forum these days? Did it get better? All the bad people gone now?
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Hello there, how's the forum these days? Did it get better? All the bad people gone now?
Define "bad".