It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
MaGo72: <snip>
I completely agree with you, this needs to be totally adressed once and for all.

All I need Catpower to do is answer those questions. Is that so hard? Let's finish this off and all go for lunch :)
MaGo72: <snip>
wpegg: I completely agree with you, this needs to be totally adressed once and for all.

All I need Catpower to do is answer those questions. Is that so hard? Let's finish this off and all go for lunch :)
Well then you did not read my post, he has absolutly nothing to justify before you. And he has for sure not to answer for those accusations BECAUSE THERE IS NO BASIS for those accusations in the first place.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by MaGo72
low rated
wpegg: I will stand down - if he will just directly answer those questions. It's always been that simple, he just has to deny it. He never has.
GreasyDogMeat: You strike me as someone who would be against McArthyism yet you are using those very tactics.
There are always extremes. I have quoted some evidence. McArthyism was witch hunt, this is evidence based.
low rated
wpegg: There are always extremes. I have quoted some evidence. McArthyism was witch hunt, this is evidence based.
Which was often based on very flimsy evidence... like yours.
low rated
wpegg: You're allowed your political views. What's interesting is how shady you are with them. Why not just spell it out?

I'm fine with my views on this, I'll air them if asked. Are you?
catpower1980: I'm not shady, I just write like I speak. People like Bradley are more on the rant expressive side while I'm more detached. Just a question of temper.
Please see my initial questions here.

My last act actual decision on this forum was to make it clear why you're doing all this. I think I've done that. Your pals are obfuscating it. Answer those questions or I and others will assume your answers with good reason.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by wpegg
low rated
wpegg: Answer those questions or I and others will assume your answers with good reason.
For anyone with a bit of reading comprehension catpower already answered the question. Not that I should be passing judgements on reading comprehension but it seemed pretty obvious to me. Beyond that catpower has no obligation to give you information to classify them just so you can then ignore their points if they don't fit with what you consider an acceptable group.
GreasyDogMeat: You strike me as someone who would be against McArthyism yet you are using those very tactics.
wpegg: There are always extremes. I have quoted some evidence. McArthyism was witch hunt, this is evidence based.
hmm, seriously, either I am missing something here or you are interpreting way too much into the post you linked.
While he makes a comparison to the Kristallnacht (a rather far-fetched analogy i think, but that's beside the point), I don't see any evaluative statement indicating that event as a good thing.
That's a rather stark accusation with little evidence.
SirPrimalform: Excellent, another type of prejudice to add to the steaming shitpile this thread already is.
GreasyDogMeat: First of all, EVERYONE is prejudiced. Yes... even you. You have an issue with any religion or political stance? You are prejudiced.

Second, I have good reason to be prejudiced against the 'triggered' SJWs. Their behavior and hypocrisy is appalling.
Oh no, I was talking about your apparent contempt for anyone with a mental illness.
low rated
morolf: The guy from Pakistan seems to have been uninvolved and has been released from custody.
Wait... didn't the media report that the guy was already known to police as a sex offender? Wouldn't that be reason enough to keep him in jail and off the streets for the time being?

morolf: I'm convinced there's more to come.
As if there ever was any doubt about that.

Also Merkel's vow to percecute the perp(s) "to the fullest extent of the law" really gave me a good belly laugh. I'm sure the IS terrorists are shivering with fear at the prospect of 5 years on probation (probably less than that if they decide to "collaborate" with our security agencies).
catpower1980: <snip>
wpegg: This is almost unfollowable, certainly obscure and not very informative. If you could just return to the questions asked here: that would be very helpful.
Why would I deny something that historically existed? If you want to go ahead, sue me so I can defend and easily win my case in front of the court in my mother language. GOG has my identity so do it. Until then, I'll just ignore you from now on.
Turn on the subs!
My condolences to everybody who lost someone at that truck attack.

Otherwise impressions of the terror Berlin knows:
here
here
here
here

and one from the truck recently:
here

If one IS goon might read this: can you maybe now slowly grasp how ridiculus insignificant you are?
anothername: My condolences to everybody who lost someone at that truck attack.

Otherwise impressions of the terror Berlin knows:
here
here
here
here

and one from the truck recently:
here

If one IS goon might read this: can you maybe now slowly grasp how ridiculus insignificant you are?
Years_of_Chaos: Harold you are alive.
So I have been told. Not that I smell or look like it...
Europe of "freedom", "ideals", "civilization", never ceases to amaze with its latent devolution:

https://www.rt.com/news/371094-austria-pocket-alarms-rape/

Hostages plus threatened, within our very own homes now, gentlemen? THIS, is FASCISM; being afraid to go out and roam your very own country, enjoying the safety and security, plus prosperity, that the state itself provides (or should have had provided, to be precise), this is oppression, exactly, this!

What have leftists done to the world? Now, christmas presents are anti-rape measures and alarm toys?!? How astonishingly bad joke! Might have to rethink over what gift i buy for my niece, though...
Post edited December 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Europe of "freedom", "ideals", "civilization", never ceases to amaze with its latent devolution:

https://www.rt.com/news/371094-austria-pocket-alarms-rape/

Hostages plus threatened, within our very own homes now, gentlemen? THIS, is FASCISM; being afraid to go out and roam your very own country, enjoying the safety and security, plus prosperity, that the state itself provides (or should have had provided, to be precise), this is oppression, exactly, this!

What have leftists done to the world? Now, christmas presents are anti-rape measures and alarm toys?!? How astonishingly bad joke! Might have to rethink over what gift i buy for my niece, though...
How does the content of the article you linked to yield the conclusion you stated in your text? How are anti-rape measures facism? (Hint: They aren't.)