It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death stranding and predator hunting grounds with command -EpicPortal But online not works
rojoredepcion: Death stranding and predator hunting grounds with command -EpicPortal But online not works
Let me see if I got this right w/ Death Stranding.

So, w/ the "-EpicPortal" command:
The Single-Player content for Death Stranding works offline?
And the games saves when offline?

So, the MP stuff doesn't work w/ "-EpicPortal"?
Is there a lot of multiplayer content here forced into Death Stranding?
If, the single player mode works offline,I do not know if you save games saved from the computer itself, and regarding the online mode I did not know that it existed in death stranding, I mentioned by predator since only the tutorial works and definitely the online things do not work if you use the command mentioned above, I tried it with fortnite and opens the game but asks you to log in

I have to clarify that to be able to use the Epic games command that mentions you have to create a shortcut on the desktop, then give it in properties and then add space where it says Target and adding the -EpicPortal
Post edited January 15, 2021 by rojoredepcion
rojoredepcion: If, the single player mode works offline,I do not know if you save games saved from the computer itself, and regarding the online mode I did not know that it existed in death stranding, I mentioned by predator since only the tutorial works and definitely the online things do not work if you use the command mentioned above, I tried it with fortnite and opens the game but asks you to log in
Death Stranding has Asymetric Multiplayer content.

See here:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-11-08-death-stranding-multiplayer-6027#
The few hours I've played the game I can say that I haven't noticed any difference between playing the game without epic games and epic games even though it probably affects social
rojoredepcion: If, the single player mode works offline,I do not know if you save games saved from the computer itself, and regarding the online mode I did not know that it existed in death stranding, I mentioned by predator since only the tutorial works and definitely the online things do not work if you use the command mentioned above, I tried it with fortnite and opens the game but asks you to log in
MysterD: Death Stranding has Asymetric Multiplayer content.

See here:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-11-08-death-stranding-multiplayer-6027#
i'm not sure that person who wrote that article knows what asymetrical muliplayer games are... reading through it it is symetrical. All players have the same starting positions, gear, character what-ever.

An example of an asymetrical multiplayer game would be for example games where several players are hunted by one players as a beast. Or where the opposing teams have different classes.

Or, as a easier classical example. Chess is symetrical, but Hnefatafl is asymetrical.
Post edited January 15, 2021 by amok
An example
www.imgur.com/a/qz2VS9J
I don't know if you can already watch imgur's video but if you can't see it. Would anyone know how I share the video?
Post edited January 15, 2021 by rojoredepcion
For Ark only the base game works with the switch

For Lego Batman 3 it might be just me but if I disable my network connection the game never loads, the executable executes but I think when launching the game from the menu it hangs. It's been awhile since I last tested.

For the DRM section if you want to track which ones from the EPIC store where the DRM has been cracked/emulated/bypassed by the community then the following are verified:
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (old version)
Borderlands 2
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Carcassonne
GTA V
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Mudrunner (old version)
The Outer Worlds Peril of Gorgon (GOG version is DRM free)
The Talos Principle
Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs 2 (old version)
Post edited January 16, 2021 by DosFreak
Gta definitely has drm
Post edited January 16, 2021 by rojoredepcion
DosFreak: For Lego Batman 3 it might be just me but if I disable my network connection the game never loads, the executable executes but I think when launching the game from the menu it hangs. It's been awhile since I last tested.
^ If someone else can confirm this, then I'll definitely have to remove it from the list. PCGW still has it listed as DRM-Free but the problem there is few people go back & retest games after every patch, and it's entirely possible that it might not just be you, but that DRM was added in post-launch somewhere.

DosFreak: For the DRM section if you want to track which ones from the EPIC store where the DRM has been cracked/emulated/bypassed by the community then the following are verified:
Thanks for the list. It's certainly a good option to have the Epic equivalent of the "Goldberg Emulator", etc, for Steam. For this list I'm mainly focussing on games that are naturally "client free" without requiring cracking / emulators in order to be consistent with the other Steam list here.
AB2012: ^ If someone else can confirm this, then I'll definitely have to remove it from the list. PCGW still has it listed as DRM-Free but the problem there is few people go back & retest games after every patch, and it's entirely possible that it might not just be you, but that DRM was added in post-launch somewhere.
Just tried it. I can launch and save the game without any Internet connection and/or the Epic launcher.
DosFreak: For Ark only the base game works with the switch

For Lego Batman 3 it might be just me but if I disable my network connection the game never loads, the executable executes but I think when launching the game from the menu it hangs. It's been awhile since I last tested.

For the DRM section if you want to track which ones from the EPIC store where the DRM has been cracked/emulated/bypassed by the community then the following are verified:
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (old version)
Borderlands 2
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Carcassonne
GTA V
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Mudrunner (old version)
The Outer Worlds Peril of Gorgon (GOG version is DRM free)
The Talos Principle
Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs 2 (old version)
This thread has nothing to do with cracked games!
Lego Batman 3 - This game decided to load when I tried it, of course it dropped back to desktop with the process still running with no way to switch back but at least it started the game when starting a new game from the main menu when I started this time.

Subnautica - Confirmed 1/18/2021 that "Subnautica.exe -vrmode none -EpicPortal" still works

If you want to track which games are "better" on different stores then:
This War of Mine the steam version includes both 32bit and 64bit executables and can be played without Steam using SmartSteamEmu.

Sigh. There's nothing wrong with tracking which games have been cracked if it's decided to do so.

The spreadsheet already includes DRM games.

If you are performing workarounds (deleting or replacing files) to bypass the epic launcher then technically you are "cracking" the games.
Post edited January 18, 2021 by DosFreak
DosFreak: Lego Batman 3 - This game decided to load when I tried it, of course it dropped back to desktop with the process still running with no way to switch back but at least it started the game when starting a new game from the main menu when I started this time.

Subnautica - Confirmed 1/18/2021 that "Subnautica.exe -vrmode none -EpicPortal" still works

If you want to track which games are "better" on different stores then:
This War of Mine the steam version includes both 32bit and 64bit executables and can be played without Steam using SmartSteamEmu.

Sigh. There's nothing wrong with tracking which games have been cracked if it's decided to do so.

The spreadsheet already includes DRM games.

If you are performing workarounds (deleting or replacing files) to bypass the epic launcher then technically you are "cracking" the games.
i don't think so.
it's not really cracking if you execute a game with an additional commandline parameter (-epicportal for example) or put an textfile with an application id in it (steam_appid txt) within the game folder.

But i'm pretty sure, this will not be enough for some of the games you have listed.